It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi ATS. I been checking out this site for a while now and am finally signing up (I know it sounds cliche after reading others intro topics I see that's a common story).

I got a brother that signed up here a few weeks ago, so thought I should too.

I'm interested in extraterrestrials, ancient history and many other topics.... which I always look at through a healthy dose of skepticism. But I am finding out that reality is more fantasy than fiction is!

Call me Brolly, if you wish!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Hey Brolly!

Welcome to our little community of tin foil hat wearing maniacs! We are always happy to see new victi.... I mean faces!

Someone will wander in here, eventually, and post a variety of links that will help you get a grasp of how ATS works. They are definitely worth the read!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to U2U me and I will do my best to point you towards answers!

Once you have 20 posts you can U2U ( message other members ) and start threads of your own in the various forums.

I look forward to seeing your posts in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome bruz. This site has so many forums & options that it has a big learning curve but give me a day or two and I'll get it!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Down at the bottom to bottom right of screen is the 'ribbon' . Click on it to open/close it and pick the green Chat Voyuer function.It will allow you to watch what is going on in Chat but unfortunately you won't be able to join Chat [blue button up top right in the ATS toolbar next to TOOLS ok!] until you have about 200 posts or so.

Please u2u OL using the purple messages function to the far bottom left of screen after opening the 'ribbon' if you need any further assistance! OL is sure a mod will be along soon with an informative post etc.

Peace and Much Love!

Sincerely OmegaLogos [aka OL]

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome along

Hope you find some stuff to interest you on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow, thanks everyone for the great welcome! I already made some posts on forums even.

My "Chat voyeur" function is down right now. Thanks for showing me that ribbon thing man, I would not have ever noticed that otherwise, LOL.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

One more word of advice, Ignore EVERYTHING that Hefficide and OmegaLogos ever tell you!

I kid I kid they are great guys! and well know round these parts for being cool cucumbers indeed
edit on 18-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I, like you have browsed the site for quite a while but have only recently signed up. Look forward to seeing you on the forums.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brolly. Like you said not much missing from this site. Run through everything and look around and you will figure most out on your own. Nice to have you on board enjoy everything.

new topics

top topics

join