It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth is changing, change is accelerating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I recently came to the conclusion that the earth is now undergoing a magnetic pole shift after all of these events that have happened.

On January 7th the Airport in Tampa had to adjust its runways due to a shift in the earths magnetic field. I hear that Russia is getting warmer while in the US the cold weather has moved further south. Meanwhile there are these massive floods in Australia and Brazil.

This is very strange, a few weeks ago I had a dream that I was with my father on some fishing pier over the ocean at night time, all of the sudden he says "earthquake" I said what? He said "There is an earthquake happening right now" I braced myself and waited for something to happen, but nothing happened.

The next morning I was thinking about that dream and so I looked to see if anything happened and there was a 7.4 in Japan, it was also December 22, the day after the solstice and eclipse.

My dreams have given me a lot of insight to future events, it's as if it is preparing me for something. But strange cooincedences in real life are now also cluing me in,

I had a dream a few years ago about sea level rising on the east coast ( I think) and also noticed that gas prices were sky high, as well as food and by sky high, I mean $6.50 a gallon. I try to stay optimistic though, I have managed to endure dealing without so this doesn't scare me that much. Because this is where I see things going right now, in general. I am still optimistic because I feel that we are approaching a new age. But things are going to continue to get crazy and worse until then. That kinda fits in with the news from China,

But there are going to be a few more eclipses to watch in the next two years and the transit of venus, so I am pretty excited about that and if the earths pole shifts I am going to go make my own country on an undiscoverd new island.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
6$ gallon sky high???

I'm from the Netherlands current price for regular petrol is 1.65 euro/liter this is 8.30 $/gallon
so you don't have to complain at all yet about petrol prices:-)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Be aware that a pole shift is not a magnetic reversal. These terms are often confused and I believe they are purposely confused by those attempting to perpetrate hoaxes.

A pole shift is an idea proposed by Hancock and Hapgood to describe a situation in which the crust slides over the mantle. A magnetic reversal involves a change in the orientation of the Earth's magnetic poles.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

From what I understand a magnetic shift can occur in all sorts of different places on earth as opposed to the crust shifting that would end up doing something more dramatic like putting the US at the North Pole.

I would think of a magnetic shift to be like holding two different magnets together with reversed poles as the magnetic current sort of shifts around to different places, maybe not as dramatic but if there is a magnetic change to the earths magnetic field then gradually things would begin to shift around on the earths surface, that might help explain some of the recent activity and if this theory was accurate then the changes on the surface will become more intense. Not only that but earth is mostly covered in water so that is the first thing that would become visibly noticeable. One of the things I noticed is that if you drew a straight line from the flooding region in Australia you will notice that the flooding is occurring at the same latitude and both on the eastern side of the continent.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

A magnetic reversal involves changes in the outer core of the Earth. These changes cause the magnetic field to reverse. The compass which points north today would point south. This does not mean that things move around on the surface of the Earth. The strength of the Earth's magnetic field is not strong enough to move much around. The Earth's field pales in comparison to the strength of a child's toy magnetic.

new topics

top topics

join