It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nondrinkers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
who among you don't drink booze ? i was forced to slow down by my shot stomach

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwordswu

Explanation: S&F! [with coffee ok
]

Personal Disclosure: OL is not a tea totaler as I'm an Aussie and yes I do dink beer/booze... but only once or twice a year! I had to drink a throwdown for medicinal purposes yesterday in the morning [my mums orders] and its hop goodness was great and helped me heaps ... but like at 10am in morning in the hot and humid heat was so uhm FAIL!

I hope your stomach is able to recovery from whatever is wrong etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i have a little wine at night sometimes. i can absolutely control my intake of beer, it's all about knowing when enough if enough. i also make really stupid desicions when drunk so i try and lay off the sauce.

i had an uncle who got sent to the hospital in an ambulance twice and still binge drinks almost every weekend, im talkin about cases and cases of beer. sad how some ppl dont want to live in reality, maybe a couple to take the edge off but our whole family is worried that he might not wake up one day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i've always found the taste of alcohol disgusting, especially beer and white wine.everytime someone talks at me with a beer breath, i have to resist the urge to ko him istantly with a right arm hook, such is the disgust. my wife doesn't like it too.
it's not a moral issue: despite having had a mother with alcohol problems, i don't condemn anybody drinking, is just that i can't stand the smell.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I simply dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages. From beer to vodka, going through wine, I just hate how it tastes and the way it ruins everything else's taste lol.

Besides, you cant take me away from my coke!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
takes one to know one

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i know Alcohol would do harm to my health so i would quit it completely
but sometimes a little beer maybe ok

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
I simply dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages. From beer to vodka, going through wine, I just hate how it tastes and the way it ruins everything else's taste lol.

Besides, you cant take me away from my coke!

Finally I am not alone. I have never been able to tolerate the taste, let alone how it makes you feel.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwordswu

I have not drank alcohol since around 2000.

Glad i do not.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction."
-Bob Marley

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I simply dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages. From beer to vodka, going through wine

Same here, i think peer pressure at schools make people think they like it.

I found if i drank now, it would be disgusting to me, since i have not drank since 2000.

Your right alcohol tastes disgusting.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I simply dont like the taste of alcoholic beverages. From beer to vodka, going through wine

Your right alcohol tastes disgusting.

Alcohol aint' disgusting, guy-- ya just aint' tasted the right drinks, bud.

So somebuddy say theres somebuddy that dont' drink around here, COME ON!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I stick to tea these days.. Drank years ago when was young till accidently vomited on a customs officer after a rather rough flight and few too many drinks.. Luckily was shoved in a taxi and sent to a hotel instead of getting quarantined or arrested.. havent drank since.

new topics

top topics

join