It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelicans turn up sick, dead off Jacksonville coast!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The Times-Union Hundreds of Eastern brown pelicans, some with missing wings and frostbite, have been injured or killed in the St. Johns River the past couple of weeks in the Mayport area. The exact reason is unknown but the cold weather could have caused hypothermia when the birds landed in the water

ok we have dead birds everywhere fish everywhere, buffalo and cattle, even saw a link for elk and bears, everyday there is a new mass death story!, we need to get to the bottom of this! THIS is not normal,we have too figure this out before we start seeing humans dying in mass with some dumb explanation given. there are smart people here on ats and i know we can investigate and figure this out!

pelicans now!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I would assume we would have dead pelicans off the coast of jacksonville, considering all the sludge floating in the water down there.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
At first glance, I thought it said "politicians".

I am disappoint.

edit on 18-1-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a long time ago an asteroid killed almost everything alive on this planet.

yes it's sad that animals are dying, but if that's what nature intends, then there's not much we can do about it, except maybe firing up HAARP.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

no they are too busy fighting about what made jll do what he did and are working on laws too shut down conservatives world wide but thats a different thread

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
this time the deaths seem different from the rest they have unexplained injuries to there wings,they think tht the water killed them when they fell but the reason they fell in the water is unknown.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

It wasn't the weather. They were having a yoyo contest down there. When all the contestants tried to pull off a synchronized around the world trick, all the strings had dry rot and broke and dead birds rained down.

I figured I could give the government a break from having to continuously find outrageous explanations.

Even if we found out what was going on it would take more than a handfull of us to stop it. These animal deaths are sad. I am sincerely hoping humans aren't next.
edit on 1/18/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

well at least lately they have been saying unknown and mystery instead of making up dumb excuses! we need to see if there is a pattern
or a path that the dieoffs are happening

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ok i have a theory. what if the animals are fighting each other for food or shelter, their struggle to survive. survive what you ask? climate change, food shortage.

idk times are getting interesting

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

interesting theory! it seems weather is playing a part to some extent
and the food shortages, due too the fish dieoffs world wide , but then u gotta ask whats killing the fish? unless its something in the water killing the fish, then the birds eat the fish then die themselves , but then you have mammals dying off also what would explain that , would be completely different scenario or would it?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm totally serious when I say this, but I think it all started with the die off of the BEES a few years ago.
Then after that people started noticing that butterflies were rarely if ever seen in places they were previously.
Then after that, I remember reading that people noticed the humble Lady Bird or Lady Beetle hadn't been seen in ages.
It seems it's slowly progressed up the chain to bigger things like birds, fish etc.

It seems the whole eco system has progressively got out of whack since the disappearance of Bees.

new topics

top topics

join