It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ATS ever get their own conspiracy tv show?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Now that is the kind of teaser I was hoping to see in this thread!

When I think of the potentials inherent in the ATS brand, utilizing the ATS community, I get all excited!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

It's a very hard thing to get done and it takes years of pitching and refining unless you have a truly "famous" person involved. We have a few things in the works that look very promising but, like I said, it's a very hard thing to get done. This Spring we'll be launching something that we think will go a long way toward all sorts of coolness and eye opening content, stay tuned.

Springer...

Tease....

Not even a LITTLE hint?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Hey that sounds great!

If I ever win the Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes, I will
be sure and check with you to see if you are looking for any investors.

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethingreally
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The conspiracy chicks are a joke. ATS live is cool. The conspiracy chicks though

Manners cost nothing....nor does anything that is provided for us here in whatever shape that media may come.

In a way i'm glad that Julie and Ashley were the ones to front the show, they have shown immense restraint and professionalism amidst the hail of uneccessary abuse that has come thier way because of it. Many others would find that kind of professionalism very difficult.

What annoys me is that the flak comes from fellow members too. The CC's are not some outsiders spouting about something they are not really interested in for a quick buck. They are members trying to make the place better, for the very people that will happily sit there and slag the place off. How sad, and how rude is that?

I'm all for construtive criticism, so are ATS and the CC's, but blatant rudeness is just not needed.

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Nothing I said was *abusive* that is crazy!

I'm still not sorry, I dislike the conspiracy chicks,

NO MATTER HOW MUCH FLACK you give me,
and no matter how much you abuse me,
YOU ARE NOT GOING
to change my mind.
Stop baiting me you troll into an off topic post.
I sit and let my girlfriend talk, talk, talk, my ear off ALL DAY LONG about non-sense, ALL DAY LONG!
I do not wish to come onto this great site and be subjected too listening to more rambling.
edit on 19-1-2011 by thethingreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethingreally

I sit and let my girlfriend talk, talk, talk, my ear off ALL DAY LONG about non-sense, ALL DAY LONG!
I do not wish to come onto this great site and be subjected too listening to more rambling.
edit on 19-1-2011 by thethingreally because: (no reason given)

Ahhh and the root of his angst surfaces....

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

I'm not baiting you, and i apologize if you feel that way. The abuse i refer to is directed towards many, many incidents from many members since the CC's first came on air.

Maybe "rudeness" is the wrong word to use? An inability to be diplomatic whilst giving criticism maybe a better way to word it?

Either way...it sounds rude.

Come on, really, think about it. Put youself in thier shoes for second. They give up much time and effort to make a show to better the place, for our benefit, and people just swan in and say it's crap. How would you feel?

Very constructive.

You're right though, this is off topic, aplogies to the OP for that.

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Please folks, let's get back to the topic of this thread..

Will ATS ever get their own conspiracy tv show?

Thank you.

edit on Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:16:13 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: correction.

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Apologies...guilty as charged.

Maybe with the popularity of the ATS Live show, maybe a live tv webcast of the radio shows?

Not sure what the presenters feel about that lol.

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I have always wondered what 'main stream' activities that the more 'famous' on this site have been involved with or in this case asked to be involved with.

That surely is quite the kind f news I always wondered about.

And the teaser is quite nice too!

But doesnt the one guy on Decoded look like John Mcginley from Office Space and Scrubs???

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

That would be a great thing. I would definitely be one to tune whenever it was on

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I for one know you have the passion.

Maybe we have to just be content with what ats is now instead of always wanting something bigger and better...after all, this website is the best on the web at what it was meant for!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hey Springer.

I love ATS, and expansion/growing can be a troubling thing to keep the project what it was intended to be.

That being said, I really don't get into radio. A lot of people don't. I would luv to see a show. I really think that A high powered host won't work. Real, tried and true ATS members being involved...now that I would luv to see.

Just me 2cents worth.

Whatever happens, keep up the great work at ATS, my favorite site on the internet...Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join