It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ATS ever get their own conspiracy tv show?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

IPO?

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

IPO =
initial public offering: a company's first stock offering to the public.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would have to say NO, personally I think it would loose it's credibility to much. Stick to being a forum of free thinkers.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
branching into other media outlets is never out of the question. Mark and Bill were approached about a show a while back but it was more talk from the producer than anything else and, a couple of years back, initial conversations were had regarding a show with a well known conspiracy theorist/actor but, again, it never moved beyond the first round of talks.

the sad truth is that getting a show on the air is a very difficult job and, it seems, the easiest way to get into the room to make that pitch is by having a name attached to the show. so, for all you celebs out there that frequent the site, feel free to let us know that you'd like to help get a show on the air.

radio is happening now. we're broadcasting across the southern part of the US and, we're hoping, that this will l
lead to a bigger audience if we can find someone to syndicate the show.

most importan, as GEL mentioned, we've got the media here on the site that is available to all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The conspiracy chicks are a joke. ATS live is cool. The conspiracy chicks though

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's nice to see all these media professionals knocking the conspiracy chicks. I don't see anyone else taking the time to upload videos to the media portal. I don't see anyone else showing us how it can be done. I don't see anyone else putting themselves out there, for the benefit of the community.

if you want to critique something, by all means, do it but knocking them with childish comments is really uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen will probably be looking for a new job soon, heard he's into conspiracies amongst other things

Anyhoo...... I'd love for it to have a segment that featured for example: Zorgon vs. Phage in a all out debate. Skyfloating vs. Intrepid, etc... kinda like Crossfire.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Didn't know it was against the rules to knock something that needs knocking. It is my opinion, I'm entitled to it. You are entitled to yours. I'm right though and your wrong, why do you think no one with any brains watches the conspiracy chicks?

An ATS reality show would be cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I wouldn't watch it, tv programmes are mostly bad beyond rubbish today.

Why would ats want a tv show on a network anyway?

Surely you guys make money on this site....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethingreally
reply to post by Crakeur

It is my opinion, I'm entitled to it. You are entitled to yours. I'm right though and your wrong, why do you think no one with any brains watches the conspiracy chicks?

A lot of people on this site watch it and enjoy it. Just because your not one of them, doesn't mean the shows bad and people who do watch it are stupid. It just means you don't like it. And if you don't like it, don't watch it. Just listen to or watch something else. Simples.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Don't worry I don't watch it at all. I think it is childish though saying someone is childish when they say it stinks when it does. Stinks terribly. Not that many people watch it. It is shoved on the first page it might get a lot of *clicks* but people really giving it any respect? Not one bit.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

Your comments are duly noted and placed in file 13 (basura)
I like the conspiracy chicks...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

As I said, childish comments serve no one. If you have actual criticism, that's fine but saying they suck and people who watch them are stupid is nothing more than childish ranting.

Thanks for proving my point though. Much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think it would be the logical next step, but I would hope that an ATS show would remain Internet bound, as opposed to cable news. Not only would it reach a larger audience, but would hold more cohesively to the entire "conspiracy concept" I think. We shall see what comes in the future, but in the meantime, the ATSLive shows seems to be really picking up speed. Kudos...

edit on 18-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I worked with mark to launch ATS mix, but because of logistics, and not being able to relocate to Texas from Seattle, I couldn't make it work.

It was not for a lack of trying, and wanting it to succeed....believe me.

I see huge opportunity in ats live now. It just needs a lot of work streamlining the consistency of shows, in my opinion. But, its only an opinion. TV is a lot harder to be successful in, but the brand name of ats has never been bigger. Its time to capitalize.
edit on 19-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I think it would be the logical next step, but I would hope that an ATS show would remain Internet bound, as opposed to cable news. Not only would it reach a larger audience, but would hold more cohesively to the entire "conspiracy concept" I think. We shall see what comes in the future, but in the meantime, the ATSLive shows seems to be really picking up speed. Kudos...

edit on 18-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Internet show.. now THATS interesting. LOW overhead and total freedom without network involvement.

Well, it wil be interesting until they have their first live show with board guests.. ive seen the threads sometimes. Can you say Jerry Springer-esque fights??

The folks here and ATSLive is doing fine IMO.. they are solid and they have control of it rather than like I said.. any kind of network or producer involvement. Thats been the death of many a group that started out righteous and faded away a joke.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'd be willing to be a host or co host of the show and I have a bit of an acting resume. LOL I think Charlie Sheen would be a good choice as well. He has also got some age to his face and is into conspiracies in the media.

1. My question would be how would it be portrayed to the audience?
2. Would it be a factual show discussing a new topic each show?
3. Would it take from the ATS site and show the arguments for and against different subjects?
4. How would you like the layout to be?
5. Would it offer guests and researchers? Would they debate or have some other form of interactions?
6. What kind of locations would this be shot in? Or would it be best in front of a green screen?
7. What topics would be discussed.
8. What are your top 3 topics you would like to see?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Charlie Sheen will probably be looking for a new job soon, heard he's into conspiracies amongst other things

Anyhoo...... I'd love for it to have a segment that featured for example: Zorgon vs. Phage in a all out debate. Skyfloating vs. Intrepid, etc... kinda like Crossfire.

The Crossfire Idesa is great, and I know ATS launched a debate serie not that long ago.
Speaking of Phage, hasnt been around in like two months, I hope nothing bad happened, I always looked forward to the intelligence injected into some of the otherwise flatlining threads.

Perhaps ATS could launch there own book series too, "Where's Phage"
like wheres waldo, only more conspiratorial.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen??!!!
Well, disregarding the fact that I will offend someone Im expressing my opinion: The guy is a FLAKE with a big fat F. If Alex Jones didnt make an ass out of himself so well all by himself, Good Time Charlie helped him out immensely. I also would hope that the fellows here at ATS werent as starstruck as some of our other "truth" community folks.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's funny you guys mention the Meltzer show, they called me last spring when they were casting it and asked me if I wanted to be one of the on camera team members. I sent them a short video clip, did several interviews over the phone and was one of the "finalists" but, they said I was too "famous" because of ATS.

They wanted people who nobody had ever heard of or read about. That really surprised me because I am certainly not "famous" but, whatever...

WRT ATS having a Cable show, we've been down the road many times but something always seems to kill it before it gets anywhere near a Creative Exec. greenlighting it.

It's a very hard thing to get done and it takes years of pitching and refining unless you have a truly "famous" person involved. We have a few things in the works that look very promising but, like I said, it's a very hard thing to get done. This Spring we'll be launching something that we think will go a long way toward all sorts of coolness and eye opening content, stay tuned.

Springer...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join