It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will ATS ever get their own conspiracy tv show?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Mentioned this in another thread, and wanted to know if it finally will happen:

"Boggles my mind how ATS can't get their own conspiracy show on history channel or discovery channel...every one of the shows on now pretend to care about these topics, while the owners of this site are passionate about it. "

Who do members think should be on the show representing ATS, and what direction said show should take to separate themselves from the other conspiracy show garbage out there...

With ATS being in the news recently, me thinks they are getting closer. I know it would blow everyones minds.

Springer (mark) must be the on air main host, thats for certain.....but who else from this site should be involved?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Keep dreaming.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If Brad freaking meltzer can get a show.....

That's all I'm saying. And yes, I do know what's involved in launching a show....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'd be a definite fan as long as there was credible and viable sources of information.. something which a lot of these conspiracy shows seem to lack.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It would have to be very well structured , concise and topical

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well they have popped up on Coast to Coast now and then including last night. So I don't see why, if they kept it topical and on point. It would be entertaining at least, educational at the most.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

If they do I have before, and will again, offer my writing and research services to the cause! I think ATS is a perfect brand for the media market!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
At least this way ATS can capitalize on their own materials and popular thread topics, instead of these other shows pulling their material from us.

I think they are ramping up for something like this, id just like to see ats get the mass market recognition it deserves on a major cable network.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
At least this way ATS can capitalize on their own materials and popular thread topics, instead of these other shows pulling their material from us.

I think they are ramping up for something like this, id just like to see ats get the mass market recognition it deserves on a major cable network.

Agreed...... this site and it's contents are often used/linked-to from other places, it's about time ATS got a platform to voice these topics to a wider audience.

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If i remember back many moons ago, i am sure the idea was banded about by the management, so it's not such an unrealistic prospect.

When you see the way the Above Network has grown over the years, i would imagine a tv spot is another project in the pipeline. Thing is, you have to remember that it probably (and i am only guessing here) need at least the co-operation of some members. Thats fine if members have the free time to do it.

Plus i can't imagine it would come cheap. How much does half an hour of satelite time run at nowadays?

The management could confirm or deny all this though, there was a big meeting years ago where a celeb was present, the issue was spoken about then i believe.

Of course, we are now being broadcast across the airwaves now in the shape of ATS Live. Baby steps and all that.....just that when ATS does baby steps, everyone gets to know about it.

Sorry...lots of guesses and sketchy failings to remember lol.

CX.
edit on 18/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If we do, I can be the annoying skeptic who asks silly questions!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Meltzer show is terrible.

ATS would make a good show, especially if it featured a select/real ATS member to do shows.

I'm available, and I'm willing to travel!

Seriously, ATS should capitalize on a show and would easily get one from a major network.

And, seriously, I'm available.
edit on 18-1-2011 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I sure hope all of you are tuning in and supporting ATS Live Radio now

As CX said....baby steps. ATSLive is now broadcast on AM radio and satellite (apart from online).

And we have the Conspiracy Chics and ATS Street View- which needs your support too

edit on January 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Considering how just about everyone here feels about MSM, I think a TV show would be kinda hypocritical.
Besides, I'm sick to death of all the paranormal/conspiracy shows that spend an hour chasing something only to come up empty in the end.

That being said, if the owners think they could make a few bucks from a show, more power to them!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The ATS radio projects have quickly become a favorite of mine.
It is definetly a great platform which to jump from into other media outlets.
Semper and GEL both have very listener friendly voices, as does NEF in kind of that Craig Fergusen sort of way.
The content of which is great as well, perhaps I'll call in the near future as that aspect of the showdoes seem to be lacking, just hard to find a quiet corner to do so.

ATS TV though would be fabulous, good luck in getting members to support though, unless we have unlimited access to machine to protect anonymity haha.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

if ATS goes mainstream you can kiss the good content on here good bye. this site will become a joke and will only push outlandish and out of your mind subjects. They will be secretly laughing at the lunatics and shutting down the real whisleblowers. i dont care what you say drop a suitcase full of money in front of someone and watch their moral compass spin like a top.

but go ahead this site is already compromised anyway. so difference does it make. i just think once sponsors get involved its adios to free speech.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
People on this site don't even really support the media produced by the site for the community (*cough* conspiracy chicks *cough), why on earth do you think getting an actual TV show would be any different.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by maskfan
People on this site don't even really support the media produced by the site for the community (*cough* conspiracy chicks *cough), why on earth do you think getting an actual TV show would be any different.

that might have something to do with the fact that they are not that good. they have gotten better since they started but they are not confident enough to be in front of a camera.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Well without being too rude I agree that yea they kinda suck, but at the same time it takes a while to get into the groove of things especially when trying to produce your own show. However it looks like the project has already been semi-abandoned. It probably would have been better to just keep forging ahead so that they could try and become good, rather than canning it because early responces weren't as positive as the owners had hoped.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

An IPO would be a good way to raise
the capital needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join