It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Happening Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In my other post I just presented a image that was strange to me. Now since then I havent thought anything of it etc just presented the image. Well I am sitting here on Facebook listening to some music and my dog starts barking and comes running out with her ears down. This was strange to me so I thought someone maybe was walking by and she could hear the snow cracking under the feet or whatever so I said what is it. She wouldnt go to the living room till I got up and walked ahead of her. I looked out and see nothing okay thats fine maybe they got by already. So I told her to go lay down and stop growling and barking. Well just barking, but she was growling in between barks.

So now I was back out here again and its been about 45mins since that and I first felt like the floor under me was moving a little like someone was walking by so I turned around to see if my dog was out here or my daughter woke up and came out. Nope okay so I continue to talk to who I am talking to on facebook and I felt what almost felt like a spider run across my hair just below my hat.

Since I posted that image nothing strange has went on nothing weird till tonight. I don't know what to think now before I really did think it was just a image mess up and just presented it because hey you never know. Now I am starting to wonder other wise. Strange strange I tell you. This just happened within the last say 5mins I was busy reading the thread The Guy Who Witnessed Roswell or whatever. I just thought well I am on here I might as well post the event that was going on right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
the mind is a powerful thing.

go take your dog for a walk, a little break from this site is always refreshing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
the mind is a powerful thing.

go take your dog for a walk, a little break from this site is always refreshing.

Could if it wasnt the middle of the night and I didnt just start getting on here like 10mins ago. Now I want to read up on some of the newer Fragile Earth and Space Exploration posts as those are what I mainly come for. Also its 12:35am and my dog would usually be sleeping like she is now something just stirred her up this is why I think of this as a very strange thing to happen. Trust me in no way do I think of paranormal except today and I happen to think of it well I was uploading images on to facebook well on this site.

Just sharing what happened since that photo I let die off as I saw nothing in it just a presentation to others to look at. I figured since something strange since then has happened that didnt sit right i would share it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well i dont know what to tell you man, i usually just ask for whatever is there to leave me alone and that usually works. good luck to ya

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

If it is anything it has never bothered me in any way so I see no reason to tell it to leave if it is something or to leave me alone. Maybe it brushed my hair to get my attention? Maybe it just happened to be passing by a usual path and doesnt even know I am here? I dont know, but if it is something no reason for it to leave on my account at this time. Though again it could be the floors expanding/contracting then the weird feeling on my hair could have been a out of place hair brushing on another. Again just sharing the weird factor after the dog barks. That is the only real thing I cant find an answer for I guess as my dog isnt like a bark at everything kind of dog. She will bark if you are at our door and that is about it. Sometimes when someones walking by but thats only during winter months I think she can hear the snow well or something and thinks they are in or near the door.

top topics

join