It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Chilean man confronts David Rockefeller on NWO at airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Heh-heh

Well, I have to say, this guy is lucky he didn't get killed. Either pretty ballsy or pretty stupid to come running up on a Rockefeller and start shouting these things, but at least he let him know just how much he disapproved of their World governmental plans. Not sure all the screaming and yelling was the best way to deliver the message, but he did seem to make them beat haste to get out of there.

The Rockefellers, along with the Rothschilds, are the two most powerful and dangerous families on the face of the earth right now. Hopefully this Chilean dude doesn't wind up 'suiciding' himself over this. The irony here is if this had of happened in the states, this guy likely would have been tazed and arrested on the spot.

LOL @ "We don't want your disgusting stink here."

edit on 18-1-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

HOOOOOOOOOOLY SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH**

That guy is sooo pissed! hahaha, That's awesome! Finally someone slammed it to him. Imagine if all American treated the Elite like that. Could you just think what would happen then? To be able to chase out the NWO would be a success story!

Bravo for the video...a BIG *S&F*

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Already posted here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
lmao his face.

this is what ats posts would look like irl

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Two summers ago, I was living and working in Yalta. I worked at Vremena Goda, a nice restaurant, and was working at the time with a coworker of mine, whom was also from the USA ( huge conspiracy theorist). David Rockefeller Jr. actually had a reserved table one afternoon, and my overly excited buddy made sure he was at work to speak with him. He got to speak for a few minutes, I heard nothing, but he told me what Rockefeller said when confronted with the "NWO" conspiracy, or whatever he was asking (I don't even remember) , Rockefeller told him that he "enjoyed living life to the fullest, and his friends and family, and thinks it ridiculous that people think that him, and others actually want to control humans when he could be working, and exploring the world carefree. He doesn't need anymore work or problems, especially something so unethical and absurd, he just wants to hold up to his job to the best of his ability and blah blah blah" .... something to that extent. My friend was a bit disappointed in the answer, but hey, what did he expect. Besides all that, he left a VERY generous tip for his waitress

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

ya know, sometimes i wonder, im all my humbleness, what if we're wrong about the nwo?

then all we have is some guy screaming at some old dude on his vacation. quite rudely too.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

ya know, sometimes i wonder, im all my humbleness, what if we're wrong about the nwo?

then all we have is some guy screaming at some old dude on his vacation. quite rudely too.

He does look like a nice grandpa.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is great fun to see that's for sure... and love the poster that said" This is what ATS posts look like in real life.. lol, love that... It's pretty much true too..

In all seriousness though, These people that attend secret meetings every year and try to hide it, or won't discuss the content of those meetings, bring these things down upon themselves...

Worth mentioning also, when united states officials go to those same secret yearly meetings, it is highly illegal and treasonous to boot... They actually deserve a lot worse than just being yelled at..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Now that we know chileans understand, shall we begin to rule ourselves? Do u still need more awakening? Can we start now?

Que viva la REVOLUCION DE LA MENTE!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool

Originally posted by vjr1113

I felt bad too, especially when he started waving at first...

But for someone so rich, ONE bad day can't hurt. I go damn near blind because I can't afford glasses/contacts, and can't drive my car because someone did a hit and run on it, which I can't fix either. (Can't drive without contacts, anyways) So one bad day on this dude's vacation is NOTHING. The only thing this man worries about is what 5 star restaurant and resort he's going to fly out to next.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." ---David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

-David Rockefeller

(Found on page 405 of his memoirs)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If I had that much money and power, I would want to bring the world together and I would use my power to fight injustices too. It still doesn't mean he is hell bent on killing us all off and enslaving us or whatever radical theories people may come up with. I really think him and his family could care less about controlling the world for their own evil doings. They probably want to change it, and bring people as a whole closer as stated, but nothing implies foul intentions in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Stellar quotes! Thanks, never had read the last one.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

You could say that about a lot of paedophiles, too.

Evil always presents itself as good. It has no choice if it wants to succeed.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Awesome.

I applaud this brave Chilean man for showing the courage of his convictions.

Alex Jones should bring this guy to Bilderberg next year, maybe they will finally get something done

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
All I see is a guy yelling at an old man.

I doubt Rockefeller even cares. He probably had a good laugh when the guy took off!

Rest assured, if this family has committed sins, they will pay for it in the afterlife much like anyone else.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

How so will they have to pay in an "afterlife"? Hypothetical myths and beliefs doesn't bring justice to evil, actions do. I'd rather not leave it up to some imaginary figure to bring down these giants, religion is a muse for the weak, a manufactured set of eyes distorting realism; simply the flocking of sheep.

The illusion of god and religion is the divinity of man itself. We must not elude to the hypothetical existence of a superior entity, but rather embrace the spiritualism of one's self. No "God" will dictate my path; I will embody my own vision

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It seems other countries have a way of seeing through the elite's plans, whereas the US and UK and Europe as a whole buys their propaganda.Why? Maybe they go to school and learn the basics like reading, writing and arithmetic, while we learn how to be "good citizens" and "steward's " of the earth.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The guy in the front seat is Agustin Edwards Eastman.

El Mercurio, the oldest newspaper in Chile, has been owned and operated since 1849 by the Edwards family. Its current owner, Agustín Edwards Eastman, has controlled the journal since 1956. With editions published in Santiago and Valparaiso, as well as twenty regional editions, Chile’s “newspaper of record” is also the largest news organization in the country.

Media is the deadliest weapon and these elites know that very well.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

hahah as funny as that is, i seriously wonder why these people havent been assassinated, i'm not at all calling for violence at all but i'm just wondering, it seems like they have no body guards or anything seems a little strange maybe its a clone or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join