It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Aliens/UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

I have also have had dreams of alien invasions the realness of the dreams where unbelievable. They are usually the same they come on land in waves and small pockets of humans trying to survive and find food. constantly fighting for our lives. They seem to happen in totally different places. I also have had dreams of friendly alien encounters and I have also had dreams of alien worlds. Once is awhile they morph into a completely different dream all together. But not as often as I aged

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Have you ever felt that they could be extending past "just a dream" as many dreams seem to be. I know for me, the importance and realness, like you said, was quite extraordinary, and it's difficult to explain. I think I would liken it to something familiar with intuition or gut instinct, whichever that sensation and phenomenon is, I feel it's very much attributed to feeling the importance of some particular dreams.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ive had alien/UFO dreams all my life. They all follow a similar pattern. Im at 'home' (home begin relative, either our old house or new house, and its usually not 'right' in layout or design) its day or night. I notice a UFO (not always the regular types) off in the distance, I watch it do maneuvers then another one turns up then others, they start to get closer I start to get scared they start to hover over the house or strange small probes start peaking into windows, I hear them land on the roof or lawn I freak out at seeing some motion or catching a glimps of something coming in or coming down... dream ends with me waking up.

Occasionally I get a slightly different version... a year or so back I had a number where I more or less did see typical or almost 'greys' in my dreams and I more or less yelled at em to get lost and I go to beat them with a bat or metal bar with the dream ending just as I start doing so
one particular dream along this line felt very real, even to the point of feeling the impact of bat on alien brain case

Most mundane one ive had was where a sort of rocket/cigar shaped UFO colored red landed in my yard, typical scared reaction from me but a little guy (not a grey appearance, more a blue midget with a large bald head) popped out the top smiled and waved got back in and took off again... surprised me quite a bit and made me smile when i awoke and remembered it.

Closest scariest one I remember was as a kid in my cot at around age 3, I dreamed there was a dog that was trying to attack me through the bars of the crib. Years latter I saw the film Intruders with a similar scene of a barking dog outside a window portraying the mental image of a Grey for an abductie... made me think long and hard about my own dream those many years before.

That being so I dont believe any of them are linked to actual abductions. Although ive had one or two dreams with little glowing balls of lights or strange forces where for a few seconds after waking up the light persists (even though im fully aware that my eyes are open) or the presence remains... odd, but not out of the realm of being a pure mental construct on my part, or a very mild case of post waking sleep paralysis.

Edit:-

Hmm forgot one that I found quite unusual... I woke up in a dream where i was in my old living room, but the kitchen was now a sort of 'bar' style setup. A the bar sitting on chairs were 3 'greys', but unlike greys they had a split from their nose to the top of their upper lip. With them was a rather attractive blond woman with short hair and a white tank top who also had this odd split upper lip the greys had, and when she smiled you could see the gum and teeth as the split parted. I sat on my old couch and the woman sat down with me and smiled and I felt quite happy, I was then given a book that had a bunch of illustrations of other alien species that i looked through. Then I saw an odd film inside the book with people dieing on the moon, but it was done in an odd sort of claymation style... once it was over the woman smiled and I felt myself fall back into the sofa as the dream went black, then found myself being some other place in the same old house but i knew it wasnt the same 'old house' the womans was in. I wanted to go back to the woman but couldnt and the dream ended properly as i woke up...

Cant really forget that one for some reason, I guess it was because I could feel in it and from the overriding emotional feeling I got from the 'woman', and in most of my dreams I cant feel anything physical, or its very very rare for me too... just a dream but an oddly emotional one for me, to me it felt like it was Earth, but not my Earth.

edit on 19-1-2011 by BigfootNZ because: Meh

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Did you see the thread about the possible super nova that would make it look like two suns or two moons? Not saying it's going to happen though in our time, would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

I, for the most part, believe it actually could be real, just on some totally different level that we are far away from understanding. Because like you said, i've had many dreams that felt incredibly real. I was thinking the other day how insane it is for the dreams to feel so real. While your in them, everything is just as it is right now. It's just when we wake up in this dimension (if you can call it that) they still feel there, just in a shaded way. Still who knows, everything is mysterious.
edit on 20-1-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FPB214

Yeah, I feel they must be an actual place in some way or another (not all the time necessarily)
I've had plenty of dreams that are really bizarre, then I wake up and realize it was pretty much a strange mash-up summary of things that happened in my day. Other dreams, however, are not seeming to be in the part of my sleep cycle they normally would be, almost like there was an outside force bringing me into the dream place I go to.
Perhaps another part of my consciousness who is on another plane, wants to bring me there.
That relates to a comment someone else made on another thread regarding us having consciousness in different planes of existence, or as some call, density #'s.
Yes, a bit off topic, but just saw Inception again, and speaking of dreams, I would very much recommend it for anyone who digs dreams. A lot of very interesting perspectives, especially for me pertaining to limbo and dreams within dreams, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Wow, thank you for sharing! I can definitely relate to the fear and the attacking of the et's in the dream. I once had a dream involving these two twins, almost like teenagers, looked south american almost, wearing grey one piece jump suit things. I for some reason decided to attack them. I punched and kicked and tried everything, but I had no effect on them. Ultimately me and all of my friends ended up in some kind of holding location guarded by a really goofy looking goon of a humanoid alien (kind of reminded me of a mix between star wars and men in black character).
But the fear/aggression of wanting to protect oneself, and occasionally others, in the dream is very real.

I've often though to myself about it and wondered, why don't I just go up to them next time and ask what they are here for, perhaps not bad purpose but I'm letting the fear in, something I believe will not be a good way to interact with other galactic peoples from the universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions
reply to post by BigfootNZ

But the fear/aggression of wanting to protect oneself, and occasionally others, in the dream is very real.

I've often though to myself about it and wondered, why don't I just go up to them next time and ask what they are here for, perhaps not bad purpose but I'm letting the fear in, something I believe will not be a good way to interact with other galactic peoples from the universe.

Im a fairly peaceful person, who would have to be pushed to an extreme level to act violently towards another human (such as attacking a member of my family or a pet). Ive never been able to get one of my alien dreams to go beyond contact before simply because for me, my mind just wrenchs me out of it and awake from overriding fear (A few times ive awoken with a gasp or mumbled shout) so i have no idea how a dream like that would progress after me attacking them. I dont tend to be that frightened when awake but i guess within a dream the upper level safe guards of your mind are removed and your lower brain gets to act a lot more strongly. Most of my dreams (not just the Alien/UFO ones) are autorun unfortunately, by that I mean I sort of coast along to a script like watching a movie. Very little of my actions feel like im making a conscious choice in them, and often once i wake up ill slap myself for some of the choices I missed out on taking in a dream.

I dont believe the dreams are in anyway anything but dreams, but i must admit if they ever do arrive and they do a mind probe on me, I dont think they'll trust me much with blunt instruments nearby

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Over the years, I have dreamed of a time when the sky will be full of fleets of lights, dashing about, making patterns in the sky. I also saw some of the planes falling out of the sky as though a battle might be in progress.

I have also seen myself on a craft which was somewhat old and beat up, going along with others. Never did dream about whom the people were that I was with. In one last year, I was taken up in a light and absorbed through the skin of this craft which was part manufactured and part organic with a living mind, or perhaps an advanced computer, but it was like an old friend whom greeted me. When in this craft, I could see in any direction as though there were no walls obstructing my view, just me floating in space.

The other night I had my first dream of an actual alien or hybrid. I was on this small hill of sand looking down, watching this figure in the dark walk by. Some sand was dislodged and the figure stopped and looked up and I knew that he or she could not see us in the dark until I saw it's eyes, which were large and almond shaped. So knowing I was seen, I descended to greet this person whom was female.

She explained that she and other often walked among people at night and they/we would not notice the difference in the dark. She explained that she indeed could see well at night and at times she enjoyed getting close to someone where they could see her better and scaring them a bit. However she was harmless and just having fun. The memory of her is very clear to me.

Another dream which I have fragments of was remembered by my wife, which was a large vessel with the Nordic types, much detail.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I had one about a week ago. The only one I can ever remember having.

I was in an office building in a city that I did not recognize, and I saw a huge ship through a window. There was chaos in the streets, but the ship was just sitting there, at first. People were running around, there was trash everywhere.

Then smaller ships came out of the larger one, and they began to kill any and everyone outside. I saw a piece of paper floating close to me, and for a moment I felt peace. Someone (a man in a grey suit) next to me turned and said "stay inside, they're killing everyone out there."

The dream switched, and I was outside. There was a feeling as if I was back in the military, but I wasn't (weird) and I ran to a truck knowing that I was about to die. I started it up and tried to run it full speed into a ship that was on the ground, thinking that I had no other weapon but I would take some of them with me because they were hostile. I was driving fast, and just as I was about to crash into the ship I woke up.

The dream hasn't faded completely, but I can still see the piece of paper floating so clearly.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Over the years, I have dreamed of a time when the sky will be full of fleets of lights, dashing about, making patterns in the sky. I also saw some of the planes falling out of the sky as though a battle might be in progress.

Sounds just about precisely the dreams I've had as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've had a number of ET invasion type dreams when I was younger. I'm not saying these were precognitive dreams, although I've had some of those before. I've noticed that movies and TV shows I have seen from about the age 5 to 10, have shaped some of my dreams. One epic invasion dream I had went like this.

I was living in my old house in the city and was having a big party (I had a lot of those at that house). It was summer time and people were inside and out partying. At one point, when it was beginning to get dark outside, I saw a single UFO flying around to the north. This craft was small and had a couple of lights, nothing too spectacular other than it was something extra-terrestrial. It seemed to be a scout ship, because the mother ship and more scout ships soon arrived. After a short time the whole sky became filled with ships that had more lights and did more fancy maneuvers. By this time everyone was outside watching the aerial displays. Eventually this huge ship appeared with this large light array that flashed words, pictures and symbols. Then, after the sky was filled from horizon to horizon with all kinds of ships, these small landing craft started landing everywhere.

In each small van sized craft were two humans wearing suits (males) that came out and told everyone at my party that they would take who ever wanted to go to another planet to live that was somehow better than the earth. I refused to go, but almost everyone in the city went with the aliens. Shortly after that the UFOs left and the sky was empty. Myself and the few remaining people were standing around wondering what to do next. After a while the landing craft came back and my older brother and his family came out and tried convincing me to go with the aliens. I still refused. Then after wandering around my house and yard a while I came across my father who warned me that the aliens had implanted eggs or an embryo in his leg and were using humans to reproduce some how. Shortly after that the landing craft aliens were forcing people to go.

Other dreams were of a post invasion in which aliens controlled the earth and were hunting down the people who were trying to escape or find a sanctuary or of an alien war in the sky (alien against alien). I would never trust an ET after having dreams like that. Also, I've dreamed of a smaller second sun that rose for about a half hour after sunset and the moons of Jupiter exploding like a fireworks display which I thought Shoemaker/Levy comet was pretty close to that dream. Can't wait for the super nova to happen now!.

Actually, in my second sun dream the smaller sun came out at around 1am then rose and set in about a half an hour. We all got up to watch it because it was a celestial event that we didn't want to miss.
edit on 24-1-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last line.

edit on 24-1-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: word usage

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have had many dreams of "them" an every time it scares the crap out of me. The dream always has these storm clouds moving real fast and changing shape. I don't remember details though. The last one I had I remember looking at the full moon, seeing something moving very fast with techno lights. The I saw this flying humanoid. It had wings, but it saw me and I ran into the house , looking for a hiding spot.

I'm a believer, but the fact that I always feel anxiety when I dream of them..... I don't know if I want to be beamed up

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidAsh
I'm a believer, but the fact that I always feel anxiety when I dream of them..... I don't know if I want to be beamed up

I've had that same sentiment myself. I still do most all of the time. I know for certain that I would love to communicate with some benevolent friends not from this world. That would be such a blessing! I also feel like if I came in contact with one (or more) I wouldn't have a fear or bad vibe like many of the invasion dreams I've had. I also don't really think a benevolent ET would beam people up against their will. I know now from many threads on this forum that dreams people have (possible abduction/encounter scenarios) involve both ends of the spectrum. And from what I hear running into and being with a light being from elsewhere (aliens, angels, galactic federation, whatever name you want to call it) is a very certain feeling of positive energy.

Call me crazy, but I myself would very much enjoy this interaction and perhaps a bit of advice would be nice. I feel like dreams are possibly one of the better places to contact.

The malevolent ones whom we typically fear, however, seem to me they would do it in a heartbeat. I've heard rumors and think it's quite possible that there is an agreement between those who pull strings on Earth and others from the galaxy (and beyond?) about not messing with each others domains.

Small example perhaps could be the fact that we haven't sent a man to the moon in over 50 years!!! Half a century later and no more trips? Perhaps it is an agreement. Not necessarily but the dark side of the moon...pink floyd knew what was up.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
I've had three I can remember.

The first, I was in a spaceship. I was placed in a box, I got out of it, fearful they would place me back.(I was shrunk). They eventually did, and I woke up.

The second one was weird. There were these really hard skinned, orangy aliens, kind of reptilian.
I was in their spaceship flying, and there were many ufos flying with us. I asked one of the aliens I was sitting with talking to, while we were eating of course, why they never get out of their ship, and he responded that they cant(or that they never can). Now, what this means, I dont know, but the aliens were actually friendly. He said it calmly.

Now, the first two were literally years and years ago, before I knew of ATS, and I had probably thought about an alien like once or twice, never having known anything about aliens.

However, the third dream, was recent, and let me tell you, this one was a full on Alien Invasion. Everything just went wrong when they did invade.

I didn't feel much older, it must be true, that something is happening soon.

Hi,

I found your dreams kind of cool. I stopped having UFO/Alien dreams a long time ago. I started dreaming about them in 2004, until 2006. Why everything stopped I have no idea? It's weird that you mention orange aliens, as I have seen orange aliens, and orange reptilians in my own dreams before. They were always mean to me though, and whenever I dreamed about aliens I always blacked out in my dream. I just wanted to say you are not the first one to dream about orange aliens.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

From what I've heard just on people's beliefs and basic accounts, reptilians aren't too nice.

And now that I think of it....

I had a strange dream last night involving an orange shape-shifting reptile. Allow me to explain quick.

I'm in a neighborhood of suburbia, walking across some lawns, there's also a door-to-door salesman trying to sell some kind of fishing trip or something. Anyways, on the path to someone's house, directly in the path I'm walking, right in my way, is a snake.
I stop walking and slowly start to back away, not wanting the snake to strike. It looked at me, I slowly kept backing away and then saw that it was a cobra with the big hood thing that is so distinctive about cobras. It looked at me. Then I noticed it no longer had a snake face but was more like the big cobra hood with a black circular camera where it's head would be, almost like a security camera. Then before I knew it the snake had changed into a female who seemed to try and fool me and seduce me, and I walked past and denied the request and woke up.

Now thinking of this in terms of this thread, perhaps this was an attempted shape-shifting reptilian attempt at the abduction scenario in the dream realm? It's very strange but I just had this dream about 4 hours ago at 7:11 AM

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

From what I've heard just on people's beliefs and basic accounts, reptilians aren't too nice.

And now that I think of it....

I had a strange dream last night involving an orange shape-shifting reptile. Allow me to explain quick.

I'm in a neighborhood of suburbia, walking across some lawns, there's also a door-to-door salesman trying to sell some kind of fishing trip or something. Anyways, on the path to someone's house, directly in the path I'm walking, right in my way, is a snake.
I stop walking and slowly start to back away, not wanting the snake to strike. It looked at me, I slowly kept backing away and then saw that it was a cobra with the big hood thing that is so distinctive about cobras. It looked at me. Then I noticed it no longer had a snake face but was more like the big cobra hood with a black circular camera where it's head would be, almost like a security camera. Then before I knew it the snake had changed into a female who seemed to try and fool me and seduce me, and I walked past and denied the request and woke up.

Now thinking of this in terms of this thread, perhaps this was an attempted shape-shifting reptilian attempt at the abduction scenario in the dream realm? It's very strange but I just had this dream about 4 hours ago at 7:11 AM

wow that is very odd, I have no idea if we are really abducted during these dream states or not. I used to think we were but later changed my mind.

When I saw the orange shaped reptilians they were actually in a ship. I was being shown around in a ship, and I had a female doctor and a female alien with me. I remember going into a room, on the ship, that had water in it. It had dark water, and as I was looking at the water 3 reptile heads popped up, and they were orange and they hissed at me. i was told to stay away from them. That was all.

All of my dreams that involved aliens had UFO's in them, sometimes the military, and aliens. I only had the one dream of seeing reptiles in water, and I dreamed about them before I even knew what a reptilian was. That was my oe and only dream I had about them, and I warned to stay away from them. Do I believe in Reptilian shapeshifters, no I do not. I have yet to see a human shape shift and the jury is still out on that one.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well if they were shape-shifters from elsewhere they wouldn't be humans anyways, right?

That's very strange, I feel like the surveillance ball that was black reminded me a whole lot of surveillance, as if I was being observed.

But in the dream world, it would make sense that many of these entities would reside in the dream world. It's one of the oldest and greatest myths we know, surrounding serpents and reptiles.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The only alien-related dream I can remember is from about 3 years ago. I was 13 at the time(16 years old right now). UFO's didn't really belong to my interests back then.

Anyhow, the dream wasn't very long. I dreamt about waking up in my old room, everything was shadowy black except for my desk, my bed and my window was opened as well. A classmate was standing next to the window and said to me that I shouldn't look out of the window. I ignored him and looked out of the window. A UFO beamed me up(the beam was green), but I was still hanging in mid-air when they flew away. I was flying rapidly towards a building but just when I was about to hit it, I woke up. It's unbelievable how scared I was. I was bathing in sweat. It was very hard for me to sleep again.

Don't think I got abducted, though. It was just a scary dream.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainEpic

That does sound scary as hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join