It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama bowing to the Chinese President

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective1

Here's a little something I put together for another thread I'm writing.

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Since this is the way you feel, don't buy anything made in China, that is, if you can! Go to Costco or WalMart or Target? Guess what? Most of the 'stuff' in there is made in China! Globalization baby! Don't like it? TUFF!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blangger

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by blangger

There is absolutely no disrespect to Americans in Obamas gesture he's just being polite, something, it appears, that a lot of people need to learn.

First, you not American so you can not say what offends me, you just don't understand. We bow to NO MAN!! That is including the Queen. Nor do I respect any communist country! Do you understand that?

No worries buddy, if NO ONE supports your stand, I do and will stand by your side, come hell or highwater. To hell with them if they had forgotten the deeds of founding fathers and the blood spilt by countless war veterens defending freedom and democracy against the tide of communism as that practiced by the CCP.

It seems many had given up their balls in exchange for power and wealth, even the President, and its a crying shame that a woman had to stand up for America, Hilary Clinton, who bow to no commie, and had force the Pakistani leaders to cut their BS, sit down and listen to some straight talking.

Many non americans presumed americans do not travel, and knows not about 'culture' and all other claptrap they spilt. That is a lie, as more americans travel and contribute to tourism than any other nation. Just as their lies about 'respect' and 'manners'. Absolute crap.

I would like to see some manners displayed by them, if indeed is their 'culture' and 'politeness'. Next time they see an american, please bow as Americans remain unbend as the commie bastard dictator did to the President, and see how they will sing their tune this time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

It seems many had given up their balls in exchange for power and wealth, even the President, and its a crying shame that a woman had to stand up for America, Hilary Clinton, who bow to no commie, and had force the Pakistani leaders to cut their BS, sit down and listen to some straight talking.

So now Hillary Clinton is your hero for standing up to the Pakistanis?

Can you people keep a straight line 2 seconds, or is it always circular like this?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by blangger

There is absolutely no disrespect to Americans in Obamas gesture he's just being polite, something, it appears, that a lot of people need to learn.

First, you not American so you can not say what offends me, you just don't understand. We bow to NO MAN!! That is including the Queen. Nor do I respect any communist country! Do you understand that?

No worries buddy, if NO ONE supports your stand, I do and will stand by your side, come hell or highwater. To hell with them if they had forgotten the deeds of founding fathers and the blood spilt by countless war veterens defending freedom and democracy against the tide of communism as that practiced by the CCP.

Many non americans presumed americans do not travel, and knows not about 'culture' and all other claptrap they spilt. That is a lie, as more americans travel and contribute to tourism than any other nation. Just as their lies about 'respect' and 'manners'. Absolute crap.

I would like to see some manners displayed by them, if indeed is their 'culture' and 'politeness'. Next time they see an american, please bow as Americans remain unbend as the commie bastard dictator did to the President, and see how they will sing their tune this time.

No wonder my parents left the states with peeps like this.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78
I believe that in their culture, the deeper the bow, the more that you are showing respect.

Not in China. Bowing isn't part of their culture.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

And at the center of it all is a fawning, obedient, bowing Barack Obama, who ironically in the same week as Martin Luther King was remembered, played his role diligently as the house slave for his globalist masters, lavishing Jintao with a private dinner in a stunt that the Associated Press admits was designed to “soften the American public’s suspicions about China,” a nation that detains and tortures individuals for exercising their rights to freedom of association, freedom of religion and freedom of expression, while abducting, beating and performing forced abortions on women who refuse to submit to the country’s brutal one child policy.

Full Story

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8d195030ec7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I disagree with it on principle. The American President represents the tossing off the yolk of old world imperialism.

...in your opinion thats a principle... imo, its a faux view of history...

Originally posted by SLAYER69
To bow down represents the submission to such old world institutions in many Americans eyes.

...yeah, well, lots of citizens see that the old world institutions have been controlling the new world institutions since the first boat people landed here...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f9cbbcd588f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

First, you not American so you can not say what offends me, you just don't understand. We bow to NO MAN!!

...you got all freaked out because someone in another country posted their opinion - and - you saw that as them attempting to speak for you - but - then, you turn around and arrogantly speak for all citizens of the usofa with your "we bow to no man" rhetoric... funny...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/132b39154632.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thank you for your opinion.
That and $1.00 will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds off of their $1.00 menu.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a125f5b2849e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Covering up, hiding facts, twisting and spinning reality isnt gonna do him and supporters any good, and only worse,

All these lame excuses are making it far worse with each spin!

...you should hear yourself going around and around, twisting facts and spinning reality...

the President is the REPRESENTATIVE of the American People. What he does in public is REPRESENTATION on behalf of the People.

...thats one opinion... heres another...

...the prez has NOT been a representative of the citizens of the usofa for almost 100yrs... the prez is just a mouthpiece, a trained puppet for whichever decadently rich and corrupt entity PUTS him in office (many of which are not even citizens of the usofa)... long before the internet was created, it had been argued in intellectual circles that all previous presidents were "purchased" but many citizens cant handle that possibility because it offends their ego...

for Americans, it means the leader has submit on your behalf to tyranny.

...thats just one opinion... heres some more...

...many citizens believe that our leaders have always submitted to tyranny... some believe that it began with the creation of the federal reserve... some think it started with the creation of the military industrial complex... some think its a relatively new corporatist agenda...

For those who support the bow, and wish others to continue taking the blue pill, go right ahead and 'show your respect' to tyrants and their bootlickers. Have fun.

...your statement says that you prefer the red pill, which means you are a bootlicker just as much as those who take the blue pill...

Rather than to blow this diplomatic gaffe out of proportions,

...you mean rather than doing what you're doing...

a meeting of eyes amongst equals followed by a genuine warm handshake would had been enough diplomaticall

...to please you... yeah, thats obvious...

...there are cultures (here and around the world) that perceive it to be rude (a show of agression and/or arrogance) to greet someone by looking into their eyes... point is - one size does not fit all...

To hell with them if they had forgotten the deeds of founding fathers and the blood spilt by countless war veterens defending freedom and democracy against the tide of communism as that practiced by the CCP.

...sigh...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16924023efc9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
From what I have read there has not been another instance of a foreign countries flags being lined along Constitution Way as Obama has done for the Chinese communists. Add to that the coincidental story that just came out saying that the Gov. of Hawaii has not been able to locate Obama's birth certificate and it really starts to look like we may just have a foreigner in the White House bowing before his communist leader just as he said he would in 'Dreams from my Father'.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I don't feel our president should be bowind to anyone because everyone should be treated equally....in other words, i would hope he would show that same bowing respect to any chinese person he met....i mean, why be hypocritical about it......but i kind of understand the desire to respect their customs....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
um you notice that none of the other leaders bow back to Obama as is customary.. this is, of course, completely intentional.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lllSlughornlll
um you notice that none of the other leaders bow back to Obama as is customary.. this is, of course, completely intentional.

If they deem bowing as a sign of respect, why would they? Read some of the foreign press and see what they are saying back home.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join