It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information exchange 100'000 faster than the speed of light?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

What if our perspective of Black Holes is wrong? On a previous thread I posted this:

Here is an enigma to ponder, for a time, and times, and half a time...

To approach the speed of light and cross the thresh-hold, an object, or particle would gain mass? And all time appeared to stop as being "eternal?" So that on that scale, it would seem as a sun?

Perhaps to surpass this barrier, things would appear as if at the level of the atom?

Can you see the inference? To Be or Not To Be, to think it is to do it, the faith of even a mustard seed...you can see where this is headed?

Could it be so simple? If it is, how can we prove it? Is the capacity of "leaping of faith" have everything to do with it?

If this is so, then what we "think," what we "do," and what we "are" has direct influence and effect on scales we never thought possible? How can "we know" this information? Quantum Entanglement? If so, then "Light" is the answer all along. Literal, Parable, Taken Literally, unravels the "enigma?"

Does this have any effect? Using logical words for a quantum thought? Where is the origin?

Ponder this for a time, times, and half a time...and you'll have the answer.

Pardon my overflowing prose, but what if: "Black Holes 'project' light to faster than light?" Since everything entering an "Event Horizon" is progressively "squeezed" down to "the" or "a" singularity, does it follow that perhaps everything is "squeezed-down" in scale, as well? What does this represent? Where does it or can it fit-in and balance?

Hmmmmmm. And yes, it is an "enormous" "Hmmmmm." A quantum thought expressed by logical words proves itself to be as a "star" or "black hole" which scales up to all known universes or down to nothingness? Why do black holes stop "feeding?" Could truth conquering falsity work on a quantum-level someway? Somehow?

Pardon me for the "analogies," but I like to think "aloud." Perhaps a "tree of truth" can be grown by writing-down some "branches," which do not burn-up men, but instead give warmth and comfort against the ignorant cold of the "unknown."

All the "unknowns" are just temporarily hidden; but seeking finds both truth and ignorance and the "equation" or process one takes to "make an equation true," must balance-out and reconcile. Considering "duality" or "dualities," perhaps the saying "the closest path to two points, is a straight linear line," is not true; and the answer is: "it's not a linear line, it's a toroid, folded to resemble a circle, is more correct?"

I would love to hear comments on this post; fascinating to see where everyone's brains leads to. That's how we learn, by "leaping beyond logic," by logic and seeing other people doing and repeating it. Amazing? Yes.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the link to "About Black Holes," from Berkeley. One part of the reading "stuck-out" and made me think, so here goes, another analogy.

About Black Holes says:

Energy conservation is violated when the particles are created, but all of that energy is restored when they annihilate again. As weird as all of this sounds, we have actually confirmed experimentally that these vacuum fluctuations are real.

Now, suppose one of these vacuum fluctuations happens near the horizon of a black hole. It may happen that one of the two particles falls across the horizon, while the other one escapes. The one that escapes carries energy away from the black hole and may be detected by some observer far away."

Okay, this interval between "creation and annihilation of particles and anti-particles," is like some sort of "gap" or "void," which is a violation of conservation of energy, suggests that the "gap" or "void" pulls or temporarily "borrows" energy (infinite) from another domain somewhere, because the situation "forced-it" to, by necessity?

And the situation resolved itself when annihilation occurred? Does this seem tertiary? And if so, where?

Would information be contained during the "gap" or "void" interval? Could Quantum Entanglement work in a system, such as this writing describes? And if so, how does scale figure-into the theory?

One perspective would be where "okay, you travel faster than light and you are scaled-down to atomic or smaller scale," while the other perspective would be where "okay, you travel nearly or at the speed of light, you scale-up where time is no longer dominant, but space is and it seems as an eternity?" Does this theory seem to imply that "something larger" exists and "our dimension," as we know it, is "tertiary," and very "temporal." So real "quantum computing" could very-well tap into the infinite knowledge of creation?

If that is so, what is it of mankind's, that might improve with the benefit? I really hope this is "close to the mark," assimilating this information and processing the "unknowns" is an ongoing and continuous process. So, with that said, keep your minds open and seek the truth, vigorously.

Many Blessings,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Wow, okay I don't think I have the ability to follow you on that right now. I just used up all my brainpower on another post and my mind is set on that (I'm not good at multitasking when it comes to thoughts), but I will be back later to read this slowly and reply. Sorry, lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Wow, okay I don't think I have the ability to follow you on that right now. I just used up all my brainpower on another post and my mind is set on that (I'm not good at multitasking when it comes to thoughts), but I will be back later to read this slowly and reply. Sorry, lol.

That's quite alright, sometime, I don't even follow myself!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
First post here, but perhaps this problem is looked at the wrong way, the very thought of light speed is defined by a straight line as a way to calculate the absolute maximum speed, and anything that seems to "go faster than" the speed of light according to E=mc2 should be downright impossible, however, there is an aspect of reality we may not be taking into account even though we have theories about it.

Suppose these two particles that are "instantaniously" communicating with one another are just a single particle? From our limited perspective it may look like two different objects, but lets go up by one dimension and look again, there you will see the one object, but it is resting right on top of the intersecting point of bent space that those in the dimension below just cannot percieve properly, i was watching a video yesterday about dimensions up to the 10th and this may be what we as a species are looking right at as evidence, but with our limited understanding have not come to this conclusion yet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join