It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians to return?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Lol no the reptilians are not dinos that evolved under ground. Evolution is bs and thats just my opinion, In the quran this reptilian race is know as the jinn. Which explains alot of the questions alot of people are having about these reptilians(Jinns) If u really want to know and expand your knowledge just look at the chapter in the Quran called Al Jinn and see if it doesn't fit ur description of reptilians

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They can be killed and are just false gods as my friend Teal'c would say.
You have to aim for the solar plexus and kill the g'uaole symbiote!

As for the floods, you would need to collapse the atmosphere. There's as much water, or more, than exists on the planet. Literally, "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!"
Let's just not allow the collapse of the atmosphere. I say pump it full of carbon dioxide!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

That is one of the best explanations I have seen on this subject. While I am a bit skeptical, I thought I would give it a read and found it interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Reptilians are from Orion! This is a tin foil hat only zone! We know the difference! Check out www.montalk.net, it will give your the entire rundown of the alien agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

and just where can I read any type of proof of reptillians it seems someone has literally just pulled the idea of them out of their ass

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What you wrote about here I saw on the history channel last week.Almost word for word. And soory to admit I cannot remember its Title..It dominated on Zeus being sole survivor to his father Chromos eating all his children when they was born. Zeus having a lust for woman had pregnated my non God woman. Later in this documentry Zeus realized mankind was very corrupted adn created the great flood, which the bible says was the flood of naos time. As a result a few non gods lived started over repopulating, and living by Zeus laws. Later as time passes pre christianity, humans started learning of a 1 god theory and as time passes they stop listneing to zeus and he slowly kinda disappears. throughout the documentry there is explanations to the angels visitng earth- really aleins thought to be angels? it was a good documentry..kinda wierd ending as why would a God (zeus) just allow himself to be set in the back? but anyhow my point is, this thread I believe stems from the history channel...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Interesting theory,and I do believe the reptillians have been here a long time,there has been too many sightings around the world whether it reptillians or something else who knows?just exactly where they fit into our history I don't know.I think the history we have been fed is a load of bs,especially when it come to the bible......will we ever know the truth of anything?I sure hope so.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
SOME ARE GOOD IN RELATIONS TO HUMAN NATURE SOME ARE EXTREMELY EVOL IN RELATION TO HUMAN NATURE. So we got see which ones are being represented. There is a frequency that can make all thingS BOW....
edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Interesting theory,and I do believe the reptillians have been here a long time,there has been too many sightings around the world whether it reptillians or something else who knows?just exactly where they fit into our history I don't know.I think the history we have been fed is a load of bs,especially when it come to the bible......will we ever know the truth of anything?I sure hope so.

the bible speaks of reptillian 1 who spoke with Eve.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
SOME ARE GOOD IN RELATIONS TO HUMAN NATURE SOME ARE EXTREMELY EVOL IN RELATION TO HUMAN NATURE. So we got see which ones are being represented. There is a frequency that can make all thingS BOW....

Ahhhhhhh - - like Humans are diverse - - Reptilians are probably diverse.

I do think one must look at the diversity of Humans - - - and not lop all "off planet beings" into one category of Bad or Good or Evil.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I have always believed that, if they exist, there is a strong possibility that they are of this planet. They would have a huge jump-start on us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join