It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians to return?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thousands of years ago the creatures from the star system Sirius came to our planet and found us primitive man. These creatures the Reptilians declared themselves to gods and promised many things to mankind if we would worship them. I believe mankind was hermaphroditic because Genesis says there was Adam first, then Eve was extracted from 'him' thus making two genders.

After this the Reptilians lusted after the human women and they bore Nephilim, the 'heroes of old' as the Bible puts it. The Reptilian leaders didn't like the fact that they became so many so they set out to destroy the Nephilim on the Earth by sending a flood. I believe they could have down this through weather modification (HAARP, is our primitive form of doing that.)

Then the Reptilians started building again with the people that survived. These 'gods then established monarchies to rule over us. At first overtly and now currently covertly. They interbreed with humans still but on a more limited and controlled scale, this is why the blue bloods inter marry.

As 2012 hearkens I believe these so called gods will make their presence know to use. These mixed breeds will announce the return of the pure blood Reptilians from Sirius and they will be subjugated under them. The pure bloods will rule over the mixed blood and the mixed bloods will rule over mankind.

The people that refuse will be processed for labor or marked for being processed as foodstuff. With their advance technology there is no way we can defeat or resist them.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

I had a dream a few nights ago about them coming here me and my friends ( in the dream) started to panic citys sirens we t off skipping further into it they put most of the population under the ocean floor In like a prison it was weird. I was shrooming the night before so. Ya

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

can you explain how you know they came from sirus, what is your references for that?
My belief has always been that Nephilim were *fallen angels* not from another star.
edit on 17/1/2011 by squizzy because: correction to spelling

edit on 17/1/2011 by squizzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Old Wives tales imho

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Come here to eat me? I'm afraid I'm gonna have to flip the script. I've had gator before and it was delicious.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This is an interesting theory and all but do you have any proof for this information?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I sometimes think our creators came from Sirius as well.

Due to the Egyptians worship of Osiris. Osiris being a portrayed as a green "man" who has a clearly Egyptian skinned wife [Isis].

The positioning of the great Pyramids in alignment with the constellation of Sirius is rather strange since the Egyptians couldn't have seen that alignment at the time of their construction.

I always reasoned 'Osiris' basically translated to "O' Sirius" or more literally: "Of Sirius".

I mean there was a thread on here a couple months ago about how every nation seems to worship the Eagle which is boldly, the symbol of Horus.. Their son. Who was basically the predecessor of Jesus.

But that's just a personal hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That He is the Lord of Sirius (the Mighty Star) -Quran 53:49

Also the Dogon people believe their Gods came from Sirius.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Refreshing to see someone actually mentions the word CREATOR, be it a religious God or an alien, personally a creator make more sense to me than being randomly made from a splodge of primordial soup. Although I have yet to see any proof that disputes some people did come from the soup and remain in the quagmire of it until their death.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Excommunication from Barnes and Nobles Sci Fi section, eminent.

All contact with tabloids to be avoided at all cost.

Anakims Anonymous twelve step program (not the online version) to be completed, no later than july 25th 2011.

Upon completion you will recieve a
as a signal for good to go.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Thanks for all the info.. How do you know this if you dont mind me asking?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
here is a theory I have not seen before, the dinosaurs were the original inhabitants of the earth, we can all agree on that. they even existed, thrived for millions of years. what if they evolved and they are the reptillians everyone is talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I think you will find dinos were not the original inhabitants of Earth, amoebas, germs and viruses were if you follow the path of evolution

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I've also thought of that being the case as well.

The dinos went under ground and evolved at a much more accelerated rate becoming in touch with the natural telekinetic abilities possessed by all sentient creatures. With their evolved brain algorithms, they rose again to conquer the humans and enslave them for some purpose. Possible they feed off of negative emotions such as stress, fear and anger? Perhaps the reason why wars have been so common in the past century.

Just for laughs of course.. haha

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
who knows, maybe you are right lol, there is a hollow earth theory and they would have needed some sh!t large burrows to have been built to live there while they waited their time to return to the surface. Wouldn't be surprised if someone jumped on this as fact, you know we are not all human

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
@OP: Thank you for scaring me. If reptilians are true, then your theory seems plausible, especially regarding the food-stuffs. It'd almost be worth it just to manically cackle at the human omnivores as they've been demoted on the food chain. Only then, will they understand that a life is worth more than food whether human or not.

Can you support your theory?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's sad that just because the title has "Reptilians" in it, that this thread will be cast into the abyss.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
strangely, today out of the blue i thought about something similar. i mean in the grand scale of things. humans will/may dissapear along with all life. then it starts again, maybe reptile will rule again.
alot of people forget that dinosaurs were here for 65 million years compares to humans 1/2 million.
ok ive probably got that completly wrong, but looking at the history of earth, it'd surely be classed as a reptillian word.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I had a dream once that cats were a present from sirians to the egyptians, their suppose to scare aliens.
Maybe I read it on the internet I can't recall it.
Anyway I think this Universe is far too advanced to let us die at the hands of such terrible fate.
But this is all just speculation.
I have seen a lot morphing videos on the internet, but they won't show their asses.
edit on 17-1-2011 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join