It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

now we have dead seals!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

People on the north coast of Labrador say scores of dead seals have been washing ashore since early December. A conservation officer with the area's Inuit government estimated late last week that hundreds of adult and young seals have died in the area between Hopedale and Makkovik this winter. The Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) is testing the carcasses, but Nunatsiavut conservation officer Ian Winters said many people in the area believe DFO hasn't acted quickly enough. "I think they should have been up here earlier, if you're asking me. A lot of people said the same thing. So, maybe it's not on top of their agenda," he said.

does this ever stop? where will be the end of these deaths all over the world , and how long till it starts affecting us linky

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Can someone please make a list of all the animal deaths so far? And desastors

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

there was a really good map but they stopped updating it for some reason.i dont know why because this keeps happening! im going to look for one that has been updated.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Don't forget the buffalo and cows in vietnam,died from cold weather,7,000 i think

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

yea i saw tht thread today! and i remember when the thing first started in ark people were saying that when mammals started dying off we were in trouble well, i think were in trouble now!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

And elk and bears at Yellowstone Park. Something ain't right.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

wait what elk and bears!!!!!! when did this happen do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I agree i rhink we are in deep sh#t, i also felt when the mammels start dying something is wrong,i can't believe cold weather is the factor in the deaths

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I and others have left comments on the Google map that was started asking why no updates. No response whatsoever, and I am wondering why. Whatever is happening its being seen in larger mammals now, in different locations. Some may be to weather, or illness but when a large group of animals all die at once or near the same time then I say something is terribly wrong. Let's hope humans are not next.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Next there will be masses of people dieing and that's when s**t will get crazy
edit on 17-1-2011 by Theonlywoody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Elks and bears to? where did you hear that

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Elk and bears at Yellowstone! Please provide a link or tell us more about when this was and how many.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Elk Link

Elk

Bear Link

Bears

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ugh my neighbor came by and needs aride to the hospital, keep this thread alive! and the person that posted about Yellowstone please provide a link that would be huge!!!

ok i see it thanks!!!
edit on 17-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is too much of this going on right now. they are going to have to come up with a news conference explaining this pretty soon. Im surprised thet they havnt already. i still wonder what is happening out there to cause all of this?!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Edit* thanks for the link lol
edit on 17-1-2011 by Whitbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
seems like this phenomenon started in late 2010 before the Arkansas thing i don't ark was ground zero for what is happening.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am suprised nobody on ATS has created there own death map of the animals

link   

Hope your neighbor is alright. The Bears link did state that 85% of the deaths are due to humans killing them. People or something is disturbing their grounds and then when they step out of their territory they get killed by humans. Bears, elk and Yellowstone have been around a long time - so for 2010 to be a record year for deaths does not ring right with me. Why 2010 when all this is going on with all the other animals globally?

link   
Lol its funny, I was thinking about this earlier and kinda hoping a new species would suddenly start dying because I knew someone would say "when is it gonna star effecting us?". Well it could be nothing but I was thinking and I noticed in the past couple of months the old people in my apartment building have been dropping like flies. I know that thats what happens to old people lol but it seems not a week goes by that theres not a new poster from a different grieving family. Like I said it could be nothing but it got me thinkin

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join