It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how did you find this site and why did you join.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i found it looking for stuff on aurora then i read a bunch of stuff on the homepage then i started reading the fforum and then i just joined.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I had to do a report on Robert Hooke and used google. Some site popped up about halfway through the list about Hooke's unknown accomplishments. And since I love a good pirate like Hooke (yes he was a biologist but I still think of him as apirate) I clicked on it. It took me to ATS, I read the page, used it inmy report, and while looking at the page I saw at the top it said "Join Free!" Im compulsive, so I just joined anyway. I didnt even know what the site was about until I remembered it abouta month later. Then I knew. And now Im trapped. Sheesh, i didnt find BTS up until a few months ago, at least 6 or 7 months afte rmy ATS addiction! hahaha

EDIT_ i accidentaly called him "richard" instead of "robert"

[Edited on 7-11-04 by Scat]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow once again how many times has this thread been recycled.... hows about searching before you re-post a subject that has been re-hashed about 3 billion times....

That being said a good friend of mine referred it to me. (Quicksilver)

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've told my reasons why before in threads just like this, look there.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i have no idea how i found this site. devine intervention maybe

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Walking home one day from college and i was thrown into a black van with four guys dressed in black. They threaten to kill me if i didn't join up to ATS and they also said i knew where i lived an stuff, so i had no choice. After about an hour of being held in secret, i ran home and signed up straight away

:shk::shk:

lol nah, but seriously, i use to lurk for about two years and one day i was like "ah, f$ck it, i'll sign up"

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bored last weekend at work. Out on google looking up something (too old can't remember past yesterday). Found ATS and looked through. Thought it would be cool to join and chat and post stuff with everyone.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I found it while doing a search on ancient batteries and been here ever since. I felt at home here.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
found the link on a friends blog... i came read some articles, got reading the threads and felt i needed to input... so i registered and here i am!

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i just can't remember.........

:bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join