It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just happened on this site a few days ago and decided to sign up. I look forward to posting with everyone here and doing a lot of reading. The forum is huge with lots of topics. I love conspiracy theories, history, future predictions and current events. I guess that is about it so see ya in some threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...lots of great people on here. Some of which are crazy, like me...just kidding.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

Welcome to ATS.

Which conspiracy theory is of particular interest to you, Savannah?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I like any UFO (Roswell) or secret society conspiracies. I'm on the fence about 9/11. I have a feeling though after I read the 9/11 forum I may need a pillow to soften my fall from the fence.
Right now I'm trying to set my profile up and it's giving me a headache. So I really haven't got to read as much as I'd like. Or make any decisions about my favorites yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

UFOs/Aliens are my favorite topics, too; although it was some 9/11 thread that brought me to ATS.
I look forward to reading your posts here, and hope that you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to ask me/post a Q in the ATS board thread, for help if you need any while setting up your profile. Took me a lil' bit of time to figure everything out. But most folks here are very helpful. Most. :p

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hi SavannahJane, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it can be a little overwhelming at first, enjoy getting into the forums and finding your way, if you need help just shout out, lots of nice people here willing to help

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi Savannah! Welcome to ATS.
I'm new also and still finding my way around. Hope to see you out there!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Welcome!

The site is quite huge and it seems all very big and confusing but it starts to make sense very quickly which is nice

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Sav. At the bottom right of your screen you see a "Show Ribbon" icon. That is a useful tool that many new people don't notice for a while.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thank you so much everyone for your replies and welcome! I may have to take you up on the help part if I can't figure it out. Yes the ribbon feature is great. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see some blue "X"'s by some of the threads. What do those mean? And if anyone can point me to a link of questions similar to those that newbies have I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Those threads with a blue X have been locked. others with an apostrophe are stickied to the tops of there forums

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

Wait a minute...I deleted that because I posted that in another thread, and it didn't belong here. (Holy redundancy). Stupid is as stupid does...at least in my case.

So, with that said:

Szia SavannahJane..!

I love.....history

Me too...I wanted that to be my major, but you need grad work to go anywhere with it. Enjoy this place and remember to watch what and where you post, so you never have to explain yourself as I do on a regular basis.

edit on 18-1-2011 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You should have left it. I deserved that facelift.

Did I forget to tell you in my introductory post that I can be "dense" sometimes? Okay well ALL the time? I did make use of the avatar link last night and watched the video and tried to put an avatar up and then gave up because I couldn't figure it out and I was starting to get a headache. I forgot about the rest of the links Sauron posted. Thanks everyone for being so helpful.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I like your sense of humor. Too funny.

So, with that being said:

Hello arcplasztika!

You love history? You'll love me then because I'm ancient. Sigh, I turned 40 last year and I have yet to get over it. LOL. I'm working on it though. I'll watch my mouth. I've never been one to STP (stir the pot). And not sure who said it but I go by "never explain yourself to friends, your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it". Hope to see you around the board. And thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Oh and I will be putting myself up for adoption if anyone is interested in a good challenge. See the thread at the top of the page after I post.

top topics

join