It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 Cows Die in Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here we go again, 200 cows die off one after another in Wisconsin. I realize it was stated they died of intestinal problems but could it be from something else? I can honestly say that I've never heard of this happening in the 30 or so years I've lived in the area.

200 Cows Die in Wisconsin

I just recently began looking into Chemtrails and the idea behind them. Just my theory behind all of this, what if they just began spraying here in the winter as more people are indoors?

From my understanding, chemicals are being sprayed in the air to reflect the radiation from the sun to prevent global warming, produce better crops and cool the planet down in general. These small, tiny metallic particles are being sprayed into the air and are causing health problems as they end up all over the land, in our water and in our lungs.

THERE ARE REAL COMPANIES AND REAL PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH SOME REAL IDEAS OF SPRAYING THE SKY WITH CHEMICALS IN ORDER TO "COOL THE PLANET".

This video changed my point of view on Chemtrails permanently.

www.youtube.com...#!
edit on 17-1-2011 by intelinside451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That video really is an eye-opener. Ever since I first watched it, I have wished there was a way to get EVERYONE to watch it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i know a lot of people were making connections with the bird/fish deaths with the poles could this be connected check this link

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

For those of you who think that the recent 'die-offs' are part of some pole shift, you need to read the following information which points to another very probable source of the problem. Go to www.humansfuture.org and read about the dangers of NANOTECHNOLOGY. There is a very distinct possibility that some type of manmade virus or nanopathogen is the source of the 'die-offs'! This info was published in 2006!

new topics

top topics

join