It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elites hate white culture more than any other.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Thank you J R for your kind words and your thoughts, which have given me a few extra things to ponder.

I'm very curious as to who you think sits at the top of the pyramid.
I look forward to your revelation.
It sounds like it could be someone who, so far, has flown under the radar.
Until you get around to posting it, I'll have a long think on who it might be.

Thank you Flighty, now that I've made my post about the Elite, I am looking forward to what others think about it.

Hope you get a chance to share your thoughts on the matter.

JR

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Great stuff all, you have carried the thread to a new level.

I think JR MacBeth has a good point, there are elites, and Elites, and even tiers between and among the two distinctions. In my opinion they are all of a like mind, some are just far more successful than others.

Squandered, I see a lot of good points in what you are saying about how those lower in the power structure see those they consider above them. I think different tribes see us uniquely, from their cultural perspective. Our technology amazes them, and so some of them look at us as elites, while others do not, and this varies from individual to individual as well, and I would apply that to those in positions of power here in the the advanced nations.

I am working on a book, which I need to get back to shortly, titled, "A Westerner's Perspectives" where one of the points I make is that Wealth is power, and power has gravity, it draws things to it, and that includes a whole lot of people, to the point where the wealthy must create walls between themselves and all those drawn by the gravity of the power of wealth. In many ways, their wealth becomes their prison. Essentially, the more power you have, the less freedom you have, and conversely, the more freedom you have, the less power. I think the best situation is to be somewhere inbetween.

As I stated earlier, I think that elite, and Elite is a state of mind. Not all wealthy people think in those terms. It is the super rich who are elites who are the real problem. I am glad you see my point in this thread, and agree.I think this is an important message to put out there.

JR, while I think the royals of Europe had their day, and while they remain wealthy and therefore powerful, I don't think they are currently at the top of the power structure. They didn't give up their power, it was taken from them, as it was taken from Rome.

There was a PBS series on Rome, that I think pointed out something about these ruling elite families, in the progression of the Ceasers of Rome. A family would ascend to power, and the first of the family to grab the reins of power, usually a general who won out among the other generals, who was often a man of modest roots, would be a very excellent ruler. The second in the line would do a good job of ruling but not as good as the first, and the third would be a disastrous ruler, and the fourth, if there was one, would even be worse. Power would corrupt the family, and a new family would then emerge. This pattern can be seen among all the ruling dynasties of the world's civilizations.

I think the royal lines of Europe currently enjoy their long stay in positions of power, because they don't have nearly the amount of power that they once had. They are still powerful, but not nearly as powerful as they once were. They are not at the top of the power structure.

I think the current group at the top of the power structure is a conglomerate that controls the worlds oil supply. The thing is, that the high quality supply of easy to get crude oil is running out, and within the next decade, the easy to get high quality crude oil supply will run out, and a new power structure in the world will emerge. The people at the top of the power structure see this coming, and they are working very hard to find a way to hang onto their position at the top of the worlds power structure, but I think they are working in vein. Still, they are not about to give up without a fight.

This is why we are seeing a massive immigration influx into the first world, combined with the propaganda of PC, and the whole movement towards a free market economy, which is a tool for turning over more and more power to the elites. The current PTB are working desperately to undermine the middle class of the first world nations, because this is where they believe the threat to their power will emerge from.

A battle is brewing for control of the world's power structure, and sadly, over the last decade, the elites have been winning.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

I would say that our world views are not that different. You have made some good observations in this post.

The term "white culture" isn't all that accurate, but it does have some merits in that it strikes a sharp note.

I think you are right on the money with this comment.

I feel that the legitimate cultural, social and linguistic processes that have taken off since the beginning of the modern Western (and/or American) consumerist society have imbalances because consumerism itself has imbalances.

Yepper, to keep the market system moving, a horribly inefficient disposable society has been created. We need major changes to make the global market system work.

I think the Tea Party has its heart in the right place, but they are dancing tot he wrong tune. The people that have emerged as their leaders do not have their best interests at heart. The real problem is that no capable leadership has emerged to represent the middle class, and that neither major political party in the U.S. represents the middle class in the U.S., or in Europe for that matter.

In my opinion, the fight for a new world order has yet to begin, but the natives are restless.

edit on 28-1-2011 by poet1b because: remove link that should not have been in post.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Tiger5, Bowtomonkey, Flighty, and even TheWalkingFox, thanks for the valuable contributions, wish I had time to reply.

TheWalkingFox, someone has to play the part of the debunker and throw some hard fivers into the discussion, even though they know they are going to be on the receiving end of some of that love.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

I think different tribes see us uniquely, from their cultural perspective. Our technology amazes them, and so some of them look at us as elites, while others do not, and this varies from individual to individual as well, and I would apply that to those in positions of power here in the the advanced nations.

I am working on a book... where one of the points I make is that Wealth is power, and power has gravity, it draws things to it, and that includes a whole lot of people, to the point where the wealthy must create walls between themselves and all those drawn by the gravity of the power of wealth.

... a man of modest roots, would be a very excellent ruler. The second in the line would do a good job of ruling but not as good as the first, and the third would be a disastrous ruler, and the fourth, if there was one, would even be worse.

This is why we are seeing a massive immigration influx into the first world, combined with the propaganda of PC, and the whole movement towards a free market economy, which is a tool for turning over more and more power to the elites. The current PTB are working desperately to undermine the middle class of the first world nations, because this is where they believe the threat to their power will emerge from.

A battle is brewing for control of the world's power structure, and sadly, over the last decade, the elites have been winning.

I cut down your post to the comments that I want to think over.

1. The first paragraph about tribals, I agree with. You know the point I was making.

2. I'll meditate on the second paragraph. I hope I get a chance to read your book. One thing that strikes me is that the way power has gravity is a state of mind too, no? Somebody with a powerful mind can attract the Elites. I've started to try and put myself in their minds.

3. Hmm, this may be true. In the context given it certainly is true. I wonder about an Elite gene - like Napoleon, like the billionaires and like those with family roots who take their role on-board with acumen. There must be a personality trait in common with all the successful power shifters.

4. Undermining the middle classes... I don't see the connection. The immigrants that come here are the best of the bunch, well, they are the most elite (the ones that would never leave home are the best potential immigrants). Migratory routes are headed by a vanguard who pave the way for the rest. The mindset is frozen in time and 100 generation later it's the same. We aren't replacing the middle class with lesser people.

America's context is different to Australia but the PC is very similar. In you're context the bankers are skimming trillions and money is being moved about in the zillions. The Elites have created so many tools for themselves. America;'s immigrants are poor Mexicans who have a stake in America and as such have become an unstoppable force. These traits seem to have created your views.

In Australia the Elites are obviously lesser but Murdoch is a good example. There's a dozen names we all know. There's almost no hype about bankers, secret service or external powers, but in our case as a small country we are the behest of larger countries who play power games against us using their clout. Most notable we're often a victim of propaganda, so overused it has no meaning. Our migrants are mostly Asian. they have found a niche for themselves by not complaining, mixing and taking on / improving the prevailing culture. Other migrants tend to follow suit and no doubt Asians were already following suit from the previous wave.

In my world your examples aren't actually relevant, but the PC is the same. There's something missing here.

I don't know if the Elites are wining or not. I think I would be very scared if I could channel into their world. I understand there is a lot of of prophesy underlying their motives and some of their alternative plans would be diabolical.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Sphota

The real problem is that no capable leadership has emerged to represent the middle class, and that neither major political party in the U.S. represents the middle class in the U.S., or in Europe for that matter.

There's not going to be a credible leadership for the middle class and definitely not for the benefit of white society because the Elites won't let that happen. When you have leaders like Palin you know that something is awry.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

No, the world isn't exactly flat as we know, but I also know, given my interest in demographics, that tomorrow's world will be decidedly "darker", and more Asian.

Birthrates. "God's revenge", whatever we want to call it! But it will perhaps have the "final word", regardless of how sure we are of anything.

JR

Their weapon of choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Honestly.. i don't even know what to say in rebuttle of that post. It is so wrong on so many levels..

Just this quote sums it up!

It wasn't a matter of luck that Europeans were technologically centuries ahead of the other civilizations that you mention.

That is some good eatin there son.

I'm not going to say anything else. I'll give a shout out to my boy Obama do!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

No, the world isn't exactly flat as we know, but I also know, given my interest in demographics, that tomorrow's world will be decidedly "darker", and more Asian.

Birthrates. "God's revenge", whatever we want to call it! But it will perhaps have the "final word", regardless of how sure we are of anything.

JR

Their weapon of choice.

I quite agree with you, birthrates can certainly be used as a "weapon", although such a notion has serious implications about those who would effectively use such a thing.

If you've read the posts in this thread, there is a broad range of opinions of course, but perhaps there is something that we "should" agree on in this case important case that you have focused on.

"If" we buy the idea that birthrates somehow come into play, whether a little or a lot isn't quite as important for the point I'd like to make, then we have acknowledged that "whoever" is using this "weapon" as you put it, must have LONG-TERM goals in mind.

That makes sense, since the effects of birthrates are not to be seen next week, or next year, but certainly by the time a century goes by, the proverbial time-traveller could find himself in a very different world than the one he left.

There's no question of course that birthrates would have to be regarded as one of the most powerful forces on the planet, especially if we allow ourselves to think past the nose on our face. Standing armies may be no match for the power of this thing we speak of. Just let enough time go by, and as Israel can tell us (they've done the "math" as they say), they will likely be gone, in spite of every effort they make to somehow survive. Eventually, they will be so outnumbered, they will become as absurd as an old Indian "tribe", barely hanging on, who's numbers are meaningless in the greater context.

Such tremendous power could not have gone unnoticed by the Elite, since collectively they have many centuries of experience, and their outlook itself does indeed go far past their noses, encompassing a vision of the future that would be no less grand, than their past, with their sterling lineages.

Somehow, as logical as this is, very few will manage to connect the dots, and realize that birthrate manipulation may be a very important "smoking gun" that can only point to something, or someone, with "vision" that reaches beyond mere lifetimes.

This is a good reason to reject simplistic notions that we sometimes encounter, that seek to either completely ignore this issue, or explain it away too casually, perhaps as some vague "corporatist" agenda.

I've already shared in one of my previous posts that my conclusion is that the people behind much of what we see, including the manipulation of birthrates, are the people who come out of the proper long-term context, that is, the nobles, who's families have indeed spent centuries manipulating everything to their advantage. Certainly, they are not alone, others will find that they have an affinity for the same things, other wealthy families, especially those of at least four generations of wealth, could certainly come to see things much as the rest of them, and therefore find themselves willingly cooperating, and even collaborating. But the "heart" of this beast, however we conceive of it's fullness, the heart seems very "noble" to me.

These nobles are the true leaders in the world, IMO. They "teach us" what is OK, and what is not. They allow this, and do not allow that. Oh I'm sure someone may come along and inform us that they don't give a flying fig what the queen says, but in fact, they are not important. Let's notice "who" DOES care, a great deal, what the queen is up to.

Take a look at the nouveau riche, the wanna be's, the Arab sheiks, the American billionaires, who trip all over themselves if even the slightest mention of a "title", or a knighthood is mentioned. The nobles lead, the rest follow.

And a very interesting "pecking order" as well.

ProtoplasmicTraveller here on ATS, as many know, has an incredible thread titled "All Roads Lead to Rome". It's a very long thread, and while I may not agree with everything he has presented, he does understand this issue of the pecking order rather better than anyone else I've seen on ATS. He posted a video of Queen Elizabeth's meeting with John Paul II, and if you watch them walking together, you can see that there is a noticeable deference that this (Protestant) queen shows to the Catholic pope.

The pecking order explains this seemingly paradoxical meeting, better than anything else, IMO.

Of course, I certainly don't expect the average person to accept this idea, of a continuing noble center of power, but I think that in the context of the longer-term things we see going on, something very much "like" them at least, must be at work. I'm not saying we have to go to defcon 4, and start yabbering about "the Devil" controlling things through history, but I think that we do in fact see a long-term agenda, together with seemingly coordinated efforts. I can at least understand why the religionist might want to think the Devil is the reason, it does seem like such a thing would be a tall order for "mere men".

Ah, but here our nobles would disagree, because they do not consider themselves mere men at all.

JR

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

It wasn't a matter of luck that Europeans were technologically centuries ahead of the other civilizations that you mention.

The only thing wrong with that statement is that the advancement achieved by the Europeans during the renaissance does not take place on a time scale, it is a state of mind.

The Japanese and Chinese worshiped their emperors as gods up until the 20th century.

Muslims to this day get down on the carpet and prostrate themselves several times daily to the man who conquered their ancestors over a thousand years ago.

When the Europeans broke free from the yoke of the Catholic church, they entered a period of rebirth, that is what gave them the ability to conquer the world.

Either you choose to embrace the truth or you choose to embrace ignorance.

Either you choose to embrace liberty, or you choose to embrace slavery.

You go one way or the other, the choice is yours to make.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I wouldn't say, someone with a powerful mind, instead I would say someone capable of producing powerful ideas has gravity, and yes, they also attract the rich and powerful.

The problem isn't the quality of the people, we get the best from around the globe, especially where I live. Immigration is good, but like all things, too much is bad, and that is the problem with the current rate if immigration. This creates a whole slew of problems.

The bigger problem is the culture.

In the past, we got the people who were looking to escape the culture of slavery where they lived. Coming to the U.S. was a big risk.

Now, coming to the U.S. is literally winning the lottery.

Now mainly what we are getting as immigrants are the elite minded, the middle management of the third world, who seek to establish themselves as elites here in the U.S.. The thing is, that the elite minded, more than anything, make great slaves.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

There's not going to be a credible leadership for the middle class and definitely not for the benefit of white society because the Elites won't let that happen.

The elites and the Elites are in positions of power because that is what they lust after, but their power typically is also their prison.

Otherwise, they are a bunch of mediocrities.

The people with real power are the ones who produce powerful ideas, and they typically disdain power because they see the trap. As things continue to get worse, eventually, one of these types of people is going to pick up and wield the power they are capable of wielding and take on the role of leadership.

At least this is the way things have been happening over the last several hundred years.

Roman civilization ground to a halt. After the aqueducts were torn down, there was not another city with running water in the eastern hemisphere for over a thousand years. Eastern and Middle Eastern civilizations have been stagnate for over a thousand years. Maybe the elites will succeed again in casting a dark cloak over western civilization as well.

At this point in the game, with all the power for destruction that science has wrought, we will most likely get an apocalypse should such a dark cloak be cast, and the Earth will shake us off like bad case of flees.

At this point in history, it is do or die time.

People like Palin are emerging because people are desperate for leadership.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is a solution to high birth rates, and that is increasing the death rates of those practicing the high birthrates.

Our planets current food supply is highly dependent upon oil based fertilizer. When the easy to get high grade crude runs out in the next few years, things are going to get very interesting. It isn't that far to our barbaric past.

What are the Palestinians going to do when Iran and Saudi Arabia don't have the money to keep them propped up? Maybe they might wake up to the fact that they are being cruelly used as tools by people who don't care about them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I am working on a book, which I need to get back to shortly, titled, "A Westerner's Perspectives" where one of the points I make is that Wealth is power, and power has gravity, it draws things to it...Essentially, the more power you have, the less freedom you have, and conversely, the more freedom you have, the less power. I think the best situation is to be somewhere inbetween.

First I'd like to wish you luck on your book Poet, I envy anyone who has the luxury of time to devote to such worthy projects.

As far as the idea that wealth and power can be compared to gravity, certainly there is some relevance I think, although I'm not sure how it relates to your point about freedom. If the comparison holds true, then Gravity would be a force that we would eventually find concentrating into a Black Hole! And that DOES make sense, when we look back at the world of power. We have seen more and more concentration of wealth, even though some may not see it, especially those with a middle-class perspective. Plus, much of the wealth being siphoned-off remains hidden, apparently not everyone feels the need to parade their wealth around.

JR, while I think the royals of Europe had their day, and while they remain wealthy and therefore powerful, I don't think they are currently at the top of the power structure. They didn't give up their power, it was taken from them, as it was taken from Rome.

No doubt you would be in disagreement with ProtoplasmicTraveller, who makes the case that Rome continues to be a force to be reckoned with today. While I may not agree that Rome is "the" answer, it's by no means anything to sweep aside as something that has been beaten, and therefore now irrelevant. I completely understand that such a way of thinking is absolutely the norm, no one seems to see Rome as part of the modern world, anymore than they see royalty as just old history.

I'm sure it's a relief to think that these old demons from the past are mostly dead, even if not gone, and yet I might ask the more open-minded to consider the possibility at least, that things are not as they seem. In fact, very often, important things are intentionally hidden from the common masses. IMO, there is a very good reason why the average folk come to believe the things they do, and as we know, once a belief becomes entrenched, it is unfortunately rather difficult to overcome later. Our masters know this, and appropriately allocate resources in this specific direction, fostering beliefs, in whatever they have determined is best for them.

There was a PBS series on Rome, that I think pointed out something about these ruling elite families, in the progression of the Ceasers of Rome. A family would ascend to power, and the first of the family to grab the reins of power, usually a general who won out among the other generals, who was often a man of modest roots, would be a very excellent ruler. The second in the line would do a good job of ruling but not as good as the first, and the third would be a disastrous ruler, and the fourth, if there was one, would even be worse. Power would corrupt the family, and a new family would then emerge. This pattern can be seen among all the ruling dynasties of the world's civilizations.

I see the point you're trying to make, and yet I might still ask those reading this to consider the possibility that our long experience with power, it's proper use, and abuse even, actually makes the very opposite case.

For thousands of years, the powerful have schemed, and warred, and contended with each other. As time went on, alliances were naturally made. Marriage, and merger, secret agreements, as well as those all could see, came to provide a foundation that would become ever more stable.

As in your "gravity" example Poet, wealth and power may indeed be such a force, but you must agree that it would have to concentrate, and given enough time, it could perhaps rival the Black Hole. And yet, would we be able to recognize such a beast? What would it look like, if along it's ages-old evolution, secrecy was a significant part of it's very nature? What should we expect exactly?

And what would make us imagine that thousands of years of noble experience is somehow impotent in the face of a recently emerging middle class?

I would suggest that experience is not a negative here, rather exactly the opposite.

I think the royal lines of Europe currently enjoy their long stay in positions of power, because they don't have nearly the amount of power that they once had. They are still powerful, but not nearly as powerful as they once were. They are not at the top of the power structure.

You may be right, they may not be at the literal apex of the pyramid, considering everything we see. And yet, they are surely right up there, with relatively few modern contenders.

A far as the capstone for the pyramid, we all know that this is something that even within the secrets of masonry, enjoys a mystical romantic power over our imaginations. It's also why the religionist can be quite comfortable installing Satan at that apex. It could also be why the Elite are very much devoted to the occult.

No, I would never say we have all the answers, and the farther back we go in time, or the higher we go in the power structure, we will logically be confronted by forces that tend to obscure exact details. In fact, to truly "know" the nature of this beast, would be half-way to slaying it! That being said, what are our chances of uncovering the full truth of the matter?

I think the current group at the top of the power structure is a conglomerate that controls the worlds oil supply. The thing is, that the high quality supply of easy to get crude oil is running out, and within the next decade, the easy to get high quality crude oil supply will run out, and a new power structure in the world will emerge. The people at the top of the power structure see this coming, and they are working very hard to find a way to hang onto their position at the top of the worlds power structure, but I think they are working in vein. Still, they are not about to give up without a fight.

A "conglomerate"? Oil?

Well Poet, I know from other threads we have both posted on that you are a devotee of Peak Oil, at least some version of it. You may recall that I have come to believe that Peak Oil is a lie.

And yet we can certainly agree that oil must play a very big part in this game. I'll not try and derail the thread by going off on an oil tangent, but I would like to say this: Oil is the servant, not the master. It is a tool, perhaps a very powerful tool, in the hands of the one with the power. I do think that sometimes the two can become confused. People observe something powerful, and they naturally conclude that the thing is the source of the power, instead of realizing that it is far more likely that in a world of so many tools (no pun intended!), there is someone who has chosen to use them.

Considering oil is a relatively recent actor on the stage, I think we have to try harder on this one.

Free markets bad? Free markets are a tool of the elite?

The middle-class are the heros in this game? They are the perceived threat?

I'm certainly not going to say that the free market system isn't used and abused by the rich and powerful, not at all, but any kind of socialist alternative should be considered suspect too, yet another "tool" that our masters might use, as they herd us from this cage, on to the next, while we argue amongst ourselves which cage smells better.

"If there's hope, it surely lies with the proles..."

Well, you know that I admire your optimism, but I think that one of the more accepted interpretations of this Orwell line is again, exactly opposite of what it seems to suggest. 1984 was more or less, hopeless, as it turned out.

Call me a pessimist, but no, I don't think that hope lies with the proles! The proles, the middle-class, they are no more a "threat" to real power today, than they were a century ago.

Properly speaking, the proles are not a threat, of themselves. This is simply because they lack a leader! Common sense really, and when a leader is begged for enough, not to worry, they will give us one. His name will be Hitler, or Stalin, or Mao perhaps, but they will surely lead! They will lead exactly in the direction they were told to lead us, right back to our cages. We should be careful not to become too demanding of Massa, he seems to have a rather nasty sense of humor.

This is history, unvarnished. No, sad to say, the commoner is still far from throwing off the chains.

But if we didn't still have some hope, why would we bother even discussing it?

JR

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There is a solution to high birth rates, and that is increasing the death rates of those practicing the high birthrates.

Our planets current food supply is highly dependent upon oil based fertilizer. When the easy to get high grade crude runs out in the next few years, things are going to get very interesting. It isn't that far to our barbaric past.

What are the Palestinians going to do when Iran and Saudi Arabia don't have the money to keep them propped up? Maybe they might wake up to the fact that they are being cruelly used as tools by people who don't care about them.

Poet, you just let your hair down again on this post! It's gotta feel good to let it out.

Well, I'm sure your friend WalkingFox will be here shortly, but I at least appreciate people just letting out their true feelings, even if they're controversial.

I recall from previous threads, you have some fairly "hardcore" positions when it comes to population. Which is fine, lots of people may be thinking exactly what you have the cajones to actually come out and say.

Personally, I tend to think all of us are getting used by the Elite, when it comes to complex issues like this. We're really in their territory now, so I'm not sure that "our" thinking is going to helps so much. As you know, my starting point is always an attempt to look at the various issues confronting us today, from the perspective of our masters.

Sure, you have your perspective, I have mine, but neither counts for much, in comparison to theirs. Besides, its been my observation that half of the time, our masters fed us "our" opinions to begin with!

Your first line indicates that you too, are thinking like our masters. I think you're right, that the "solution" to high birthrates, might be "death", as you say, and yet I'm going to look at it a bit differently.

If we assume that your solution is the more or less "obvious" one, then it would make sense that our masters would certainly be using that solution. If we simply assume that they ARE currently working populations, or at least segments of the population, then what we see happening around us already has their blessing, at a minimum, and going a step further, could be facilitated, and even forced in the directions we're observing.

Here it can get murky, because part of the plan is to always have the sheeple looking at the one hand, as they pull out their knife with the other. In this case, one of the grand themes we notice could be put under the heading of "overpopulation".

A generation or two ago, they had a more primitive term, they were pushing "zero" population, but things have evolved some since then. At the time, the idea of limiting your offspring to mere replacement, may have been a bit controversial, but it was in fact a success in the West, giving way to the popular one boy, and one girl families that almost became the norm for a while. Without analyzing the policy itself too much, we can at least notice that the notion was proposed, and subsequently accepted, by at least the more "educated".

If we find ourselves congratulating ourselves on the wisdom of such advanced thinking, perhaps we should not be too quick to break our arms as we pat ourselves on the back.

So now let's look at it closer. The "target" population was by all appearances the "educated" (programmed) middle-class, and further, a still mostly white middle-class of the period (1960's, '70's). The result, in scientific terms, putting all "race" aside, would be decidedly "dysgenic", by most accepted definitions, which tend to emphasize factors like intelligence. No, I'm not asserting here that the given action was dysgenic because whites were mostly targeted, but because the presumably more intelligent educated were apparently targeted.

Today, the old Zero Pop program has morphed in "overpopulation", as the popular notion comes to be accepted by the majority, that the world needs less people, or more resources, etc. Obviously, that latter point would tend to go hand-in-hand with things like "Peak Oil", which would then force one back to the first, just as intended all along.

But "what if" it was just all a bunch of hooey, fed to us by our masters? What if they got us to rally behind the next big planned exterminations? What if those targeted were NOT just the darker peoples, as so often is assumed, but any other group that fails to fit the bigger plan? We could get into chemtrails, and even the draconian Chinese population policies, but that might get us too far off the rails.

Certainly, this plays pretty well into your thread here, and in the particular case, white people, for whatever reasons, may not be perceived by our masters to fit into the bigger plan of "their" future, at least not in the present strength or numbers.

Which takes us back to what in fact we observe. Immigration, higher birthrates among them, with incentives sometimes within the more socialist elements of the systems they find themselves attracted to, to produce even more offspring.

So, we have to ask why exactly the Elite seem to want less of a "white" future, and more of an international or global one, seemingly more representative of the global population. Obviously, a more global future awaits us, but any answers as to why a particular group is targeted, would be very controversial.

JR

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"If" we buy the idea that birthrates somehow come into play, whether a little or a lot isn't quite as important for the point I'd like to make, then we have acknowledged that "whoever" is using this "weapon" as you put it, must have LONG-TERM goals in mind.

JR

Birthrates are part of immigration. 2 immigrants with a birthrate of 4 will produce 120+ descendants in only 80 years. The reason for the huge increase is because no one begins to die for 60 years unlike an old stable population.

It doesnt take long term planning to see the effects of immigration and birthrates. Even the Seasonal use of migrant Mexican farm workers can Easily be seen by the local business man. This was then added too by the Brain Drain of the 60s for high tech workers. By then I would say all business men in the US understood that immigrants made for cheaper labor and illegal ones even cheaper labor,with weaker unions. The laws were changed by TPTB in the 60s to allow this new cheap labor
to enter the country. This was then accelerated by an open southern border, which allowed for 3 to 5 million illegal immigrants to enter the country Each Year. These uneducated and low IQ immigrants are replacing the white american middle class worker. And they are very happy to
have that opportunity to work for low wages which are ten times what they got south of the border. Here they get free health care,free education,food stamps,and many other benefits.
My friend , a Chinese american born here, age 55, told me today he used to make 6 thousand a month setting tile, now he dreams of having a steady job where he can make 2 thousand a month. He has diabetes and cant afford the 1000$ a month cost for insulin.
White middle class americans, with a birthrate of 1.8? are now the minority in 10% of counties.

The same thing is happening in Europe,except with Muslim arab immigrants also with very high
birthrates. All it takes is a few rich elite people with political connections to create this immigration policy; no nobles going back centuries are required.

Where wealth is hereditary,power is hereditary.-John Locke
Wealth is merely materialized insecurity.-Kafka

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

The flaw in your maths is that you assume that immigrant brithrates reamain at 4 each short generation. wWo has kids aged 20? They may do so in Mexico but will they do that in america over each generation? who wants a big family under these circumstances of job uncertainty and a high cost of living. Immigrants come with very fixed ideas that they cheerfully alter within five years. Have you heard of the Irish? How many of them have stayed true to Catholic teaching on birth control????

I don't bu y it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Oh come on man! I want some of what your smokin

What happened to the technological advancements during the European dark ages?

The only thing wrong with that statement is that the advancement achieved by the Europeans during the renaissance does not take place on a time scale, it is a state of mind.

Oh really? The simple fact that Europe had this renaissance after they kicked out the Moors isn't a coincidence then huh? Neither were the crusades when they ran up in the middle east and looted.. eh nevermind.

The Japanese and Chinese worshiped their emperors as gods up until the 20th century.

You are so wrong on this one. The Japanese yes. But not the chinese. They had more revolutions and fights for freedom against their ruling elite than the Europeans.

Muslims to this day get down on the carpet and prostrate themselves several times daily to the man who conquered their ancestors over a thousand years ago.

It's called religion.. it's a tenant of their faith. You know, for the same reason christians celebrate Christmas and Easter even though the dude they are celebrating it for didn't want to be worshipped or celebrated.. which is what they are doing! Ha!

When the Europeans broke free from the yoke of the Catholic church, they entered a period of rebirth, that is what gave them the ability to conquer the world.

Uh.. no. Refer to my earlier point about the Moors.

From what you've posted, replied to and said, it seems to me that you are dead set on the idea that we are all equal unless your white, then your better than everyone else.. because according to you they're the only group that did anything to futher humanity.

I done with this topic.. the bias and superority complexes are getting overwhelming. I guess i'll go procreate and scheme about how to keep the white man down...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the good wishes.

I recognize that the Roman Catholic Church and the Royals of Europe still have considerable power, but I think the odds are long that they are controlling everything behind the scenes.

While the catholic church has been around for over a thousand years, they are also tied down by bureaucracy, and lack of imagination. While the royal blood lines might go back a thousand years, they haven't been calling the shots for half of that time. They certainly haven't been the driving force behind the influences that have shaped our world for that much time. If they had more power, they would exert it. For the last thousand years, the reins of power have changed hands regularly. The odds that a single group has remained in control behind the scenes are extremely slim.

What is that theory, the most obvious explanation is usually the most probably explanation. The oil industry conglomerate is most probably controlled U.S. and British corporation in conglomeration with OPEC. These are the people at the top of the current world power structure.

I am not a devotee of peak oil, I am a realist that sees the writing on the wall. Iran's oil production peaked before the turn of the century, The Saudis have been pumping water in their wells for well over a decade. Saudi high grade crude production peaked in 2005, they made up for it by increasing low grade production, and their total production peaked in 2007, as was predicted long ago. They are running out of oil. No large reserves of oil have been found for decades, and increasingly, oil companies are refining crude they wouldn't have bother with a little over a decade ago.

There is a very slight chance that peak oil is being faked by the PTB, but it is a very slim chance.

Oil isn't a new player, big oil has been running things for almost a century now.

Up until the seventies, wealth was steadily becoming less and less concentrated in the U.S., since the introduction of the free market con job, that trend has reversed in the U.S., while it has continued in the rest of the first world nations. Most people have a great deal more freedom then you seem willing to recognize.

The choice isn't between a free market economy and socialism, it is between a market economy, a free market economy, and socialism, the latter two being very ineffective systems. When people wake up to this reality, we will all be far better off. The free market concept is just a con job.

I am not advocating any solution for high birth rates, I am just pointing out the facts. Nature has its way of correcting things. That is all I am saying.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I don' tknow where you get your history from, but you need to find different sources.

Kicking the Moors out of Spain had nothing to do with the Renaissance. And the only connection is the wishful thinking of people like you. If the Moors had been such great technologists, then how come they never explored the world? They didn't believe in conquering other people?

The only crusade that succeeded was the first crusade, where a rag tag group of free men defeated the supposedly superior Turks, on their turf, and took over the holy land for a few centuries. The other crusades were complete failures, and the last two went after the protestants, not the Muslims.

Yeah, I know it is called religion. Religion os the reason people used to get burned at the stake, and women are stoned for adultery, but I guess that sits fine with you.

Lets apply what you say about whites to all people. All the success any civilization has ever enjoyed is a metter of shaer luck, which I guess would mean that all success is just a metter of shear luck.

Is this what you believe, or is it only white people who are only successful because they are lucky, lucky at stealing everything from everybody, and never contributed anything, as your version of history is told?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join