It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elites hate white culture more than any other.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by RRokkyy

If Yellowstone blows you'll be the immigrants.

Thanks for the welcome!
Always wanted to see Australia!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. I always enjoy a 'white' hater post, more than most. Thank you ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

We will requite proof of a vasectomy before you can come.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
The Elites hates whites, because they stand in their way for total world control. They feel the darker people are dumber and easier to control, so they have all these anti-white agendas.

I think your post deserves consideration tom502, in spite of the fact that you are hitting on just about the most controversial part of the debate. Maybe that's why it's getting ignored!

The thing is, from my experience, a fair number of white people, some of whom many of us might easily label as "racist", believe this to be true. I have friends from Mississippi, and Georgia, and other parts, and I lived in North Idaho for some years too, near where the old Aryan Nations compound used to be. I encountered all kinds of people in my business, and more than occasionally, if subjects turned that way, the assumption about IQ might come out. So, you mentioning it, exactly like you did, doesn't surprise me at all.

The OP focuses on whites being a threat to the elite also, in Poet's view apparently mainly because whites have a history of challenging the elite, "restoring liberty", etc. Your statement is a bit more direct to the point perhaps, but if we don't talk about something like "intelligence", then we're stuck with something more or less like "because they love their freedoms". Well, I was never one of those to imagine anyone "hating" our freedoms really, a bit absurd, it's not a big stretch to think of people who love freedom.

The American Indians apparently loved their freedom so much, they literally could not be used as slaves. More to it of course, but it's plausible. But I think the "intelligence" angle might cover a few more bases.

There is a group out there that seemingly loves to indulge in the notion that they have even higher IQ's than whites! That would be the Jews. Oh, I know, people can come along and say they're "white" too. My point is that it's interesting to see that when the notion of "our IQs are higher than yours" comes out, I have seen, and heard, interesting "white rebuttals", trying to put what the Jews are boasting about, into context, or somehow explaining away their better than average scores.

IQ is probably a subject unto itself, but considering how many ascribe significant importance to it (lots of posts in this thread touch on it), it may not be exactly the "elephant" in the living room, but it might still be a pretty hefty-sized Hippo.

JR

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

My IQ is well crazy, but having such a sense of things only leads me to the understanding that people have more to offer than we expect and being dumbed down is just a media tool.

Ask the Jap's why they didn't enslave the natives in PNG. They'll tell you that they can't be enslaved because they are too dumb for work. why is this surprising? It's not a condemnation - it's a lack of slavery in their past, not unlike blacks in America.

Whites are easy to control so they are favoured. The only issue is why are they being multiculturalised and punished? It's easy stuff that works on them.They are a threat like Elites are a threat because being enslaved teaches you lessons which you can't even avoid. The slave always became the master. Our current Elites would make the greatest slaves, no. They have the freedom so they aren't damaged goods, yet...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Whites are easy to control so they are favoured. The only issue is why are they being multiculturalised and punished? It's easy stuff that works on them.They are a threat like Elites are a threat because being enslaved teaches you lessons which you can't even avoid. The slave always became the master. Our current Elites would make the greatest slaves, no.

Wouldn't we all love to turn the tables, but I sure don't see it in my lifetime. Nice dynamic in general though, and our masters seem to have no problem using it. "Wake up black man! Time to turn the tables!"

Are whites "easy to control"? I'm guessing Poet is going to take the opposite position, but even if you're half-joking, this PC business is certainly to the point. In a way, it's shocking how powerful PC is over white people. So powerful that you can hardly blame those "others" who have been made to feel oppressed, when they pick up that PC tool, and beat it over the white man's head! It's just too tempting to leave it alone.

OK, so why now are whites being "multiculturalized"? Actually, the other way to look at it, is why is everyone "else" being pushed to "merge" with the loathsome white, in so many ways?

As I mentioned before, the emerging "world culture" is a product of that (formerly) mostly white world. Add to this a very big push towards intermarriage, and you have to wonder what is going on.

This isn't just something about white people, it's probably more about ANY people, who might still manage to find some way to self-identify.

"What if" the Elite plan was not so much to destroy "white" people, but to destroy ANY distinct peoples? The vigorous promotion of interracial sexuality by Hollywood isn't just our imagination. It's almost a joke in some parts, about the "stereotypical" white girl, with black guy, that is foremost on TV. So much so that even the wealthy black entertainment billionaire Oprah publicly complains about it, chastising black males for holding black women is such low regard, preferring white women to a fault.

Certainly, many ways to "interpret" this interesting phenomenon, and yet, we have to wonder about what this may portend in the future.

If we extend the broad outlines of what we see today, if we can somehow extrapolate into the future, and imagine the world of 200 years from now, how many "white" people, or "black" people, will we be able to identify? Perhaps the answer is that they will be almost completely GONE.

Replacing them will be their children, let's call them "brown" now. Let's also say that the world has "evolved" in many ways, and people don't see "differences" like they used to, since quite frankly, any differences are mostly moot, tiny strongholds here and there, like old Indian tribes, pretty much irrelevant.

Would this be a good thing? When exactly is there, "too much cream in the coffee", as Old Man Jefferson used to say on that sit-com of yesteryear? When the ideas of "black" and "white" disappear, due to several generations of intermixing, will it be entirely a "good" thing? What if some black people decided at some point to maintain their "identity", would they become pariahs, perhaps PC'd into mere "racists" of the future, for seeing value in who they are (were)?

Now looking to motives, completely stepping over the sticky "IQ" issue that is so dear to many. "What if" the whole thing wasn't so much about IQ (as important as it may be, in terms of threat assessment), but more about simple IDENTITY?

The fact that any group can identify is a thing "separate", has ever been used to "divide and conquer", but wouldn't there come a point where the masses have been mostly conquered? What then?

Well, that might be when differences would come to be minimized, and few would be able to ever gather the necessary "steam" to mount a challenge to authority, since no one would be able to "identify" with anyone else, in particular. All would be the SAME, and perhaps "taught" that they were indeed the SAME, and perhaps they might even wear similar clothing (just as in the Mao experiment of the '50's and '60's).

The real irony might be that in making humanity "One", our masters might themselves become the only "other", and find themselves in a very bad spot one day. But I doubt it.

My research concerning population control through religion indicates that our masters have already thought about this, and have it covered.

Perhaps, everything is proceeding according to plan...

JR

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I can see white people being replaced, but other races won't be washed out. People are attracted to the money that white people have. They want an easier life. Shouting 'racism' all the time is justification for leaning on the race. There's no counter argument. The race card enables injustices everyday.

I don't see an agenda? Our world is floated on a river and the Elites have the rudder. Competing forces don't favour white culture, but it's carefully done. The hands are very much aware of who is prospering and how. Their chain of command is dear to them.

I'm certain that the race card is a show of weakness and puts the user in the same place as a beggar and therefore victimisation is a tool for oppression. The notion that white people are the victimiser sits comfortably with most people. Most white people wouldn't have it any other way and those in higher circles can just dictate to the rest what the appropriate guilt-trip is...

I can't say that race-mixing ever bothered me. We don't have many blacks and aboriginal men don't want white women. A lot of white men marry Asian women. There's a mutual attraction there. I assumed black men are attracted to white women. I don't see any evidence that their kids make better slaves.

I know that Elites want to smash up our culture. In Aus / US / UK, it's the same. They don't want us to have the voice we need to speak out for our best interests, so they create racism against us, fuelled by people who are getting something for nothing and want more, which goes against the prevailing culture by creating divisions and inequality. PC is bad thing. If you demand due respect you WILL be branded a racist...

On a side note, it's weird here. I know tons of Egyptians and Jews and even if they look the same you can point them out in a crowd - based on their current mood. In 10 years time Australia's population will have been doubled and there won't be a popular culture to demand people behave the Australian way and you'll here about Australian trailer trash and red-necks all the time, because that's where they want to put us. They are already doing their worst... we're doing okay... the concept of mateship is hard to kill.

That's what it's all about. Agreements have been made to move people around - not unlike some conspiracies hold. Rudd talked up the Asia union. The more we're talked out of our culture and made to wear the guilt for any disagreement - or any false accusations, the more that making claims about who can migrate will get you branded as a racist.

We are getting the WORST migrants now. The system encourages abuses by the biggest idiots who are empowered by propaganda. This is how being slightly heavy handed and alarmist about racism and exaggerating about the past is an ends to itself. It opens the door to invasion but those without honour. That is, honourable people don't victimise themselves or need to use propaganda.

I've played devils advocate a bit. I pretty well said the opposite thing about migrants in an earlier post, but in fairness it could go either way. There are cultures that bring up their children with hatred towards white people and they'll move here if the conditions are right for them - where they get to keep hating, but white people are deemed racist if they object.. Is that the plan? I think that inefficiencies in the system forced us into a hole and the Elites don't care - they're just helping themselves as usual.

Australia remains unforgiven for using a migration policy that preferred Northern Europeans. Ironically, who would want to migrate here if there had never been any migration policies? - and subsequently the absence of the system that was carefully created - a success story born of similar minded people with a shared history and common goal, that creates the wealth white people are asked to feel guilty about and give away for nothing.

Darky's stealing from whitey again... move along... nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I found something that encapsulates why I think it's not attribute power to Elites

"If you overesteem great men,
people become powerless.
If you overvalue possessions,
people begin to steal.

The Master leads
by emptying people's minds
and filling their cores,
by weakening their ambition
and toughening their resolve.
He helps people lose everything
they know, everything they desire,
and creates confusion
in those who think that they know.

Practice not-doing,
and everything will fall into place."

Source

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
OP, do you think elite Jews are promoting rap culture so that middle class whites become more culturally aware of blacks and mate with them, thus bring the total cultural worth of white people downward?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

No, not at all.

I think relations between whites and blacks in the U.S. is continuing to improve. I don't think Jewish people follow some single agenda. I don't see any of this as being that simple.

For example, Usher produces Justin Bieber. Usher discovered him, and made him famous.

While we all have our degree of prejudice, in this day and age, most people see through the ignorance of prejudice.

edit on 4-2-2011 by poet1b because: add example

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I would say that the current, most popular racist perspective, is that blacks are physically superior and mentally inferior, whites occupy the middle ground of physical and mental capability, and Asians are considers physically inferior and mentally superior.

I don't buy into this, but that is a different topic.

The thing is, Asians, who are supposed to be the most intelligent, in my opinion, make the best slaves. Look at the Japanese, clearly a very talented and capable people. They are also very prejudiced against people outside of their culture. They actually fought WW II believing that their emperor was god, and that they must conquer the world and make the world worship their emperor.

I think worshiping your ruler as god, is the ultimate embrace of slavery.

Look at Indian and Arabic culture, racially they are basically the same, but culturally, they are worlds apart. While Indians have a caste system where class is strictly divided, they are not a people who unite under an emperor, or any kind of powerful ruler. Arabs prostrate themselves on the carpet daily and pray to the man who conquered their ancestors over a thousand years ago. This is a culture the embraces slavery completely and totally. This is also the group who embraces the PC concept most whole heartily.

Who controls the world's oil supplies?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I would say that the current, most popular racist perspective, is that blacks are physically superior and mentally inferior, whites occupy the middle ground of physical and mental capability, and Asians are considers physically inferior and mentally superior.

I don't buy into this, but that is a different topic.

The thing is, Asians, who are supposed to be the most intelligent, in my opinion, make the best slaves.

Poet, your summary of the typical "racist" perspective seems pretty close to some of what I've heard, with variations of course.

Broad studies that have been conducted now over long periods measuring IQ do indeed place Asian populations on the higher end of the spectrum, on average. Jews seem to score very similarly.

While I think there are a whole lot of problems with the whole idea of "IQ" to begin with, because it's a very complicated issue, most are also aware that blacks have indeed been the ones with the lower scores. Not a PC thing to even talk about, but some may recall when the issue was in the news, and there was controversy about the testing that was being done in public schools, data being gathered without parental consent, etc.

One of the "positive" things that emerged from that chapter was that blacks basically "fought back", and IQ tests were subjected to a level of criticism that was unprecedented. When the sparks stopped flying, the general consensus was that IQ tests did seem to have a small "cultural bias" that favored whites, over blacks. Many also recall that the reaction was that political correctness had simply reared it's head again, with some academics publicly dismissive of the idea that IQ tests needed to be developed for blacks. Soon, the story faded from the news, but from what I remember, there was never any satisfying final resolution. Blacks were not happy with tests that came out that were clearly "easier", and yet they were definitely not happy with tests that black students consistently scored low on.

I imagine this debate will continue, and actually, I personally favor MORE criticism of the accepted notions of IQ, that fail to take into account the complexity of the matter. It is often said that there are many "kinds" of genius. Well, that is probably a valuable intuition, but if so, then it may devalue the more typical interpretations of IQ data. In other words, IQ tests do not really test "quality", so much as particular specified quantity. Add to this the deep philosophical questions, and what the tester "values", and so on, and it's clear that a comprehensive measurement of "intelligence" is still far away.

Still, the decades of testing shouldn't be considered worthless, by any stretch. There were perhaps unexpected results that may at least point in directions. For example, while Asian and Jewish IQ scores seemed to consistently be the highest, on average, both groups seemed to produce relatively few "geniuses", at least in comparison to white populations. This may be counter to popular thinking, when we have postage stamps commemorating Einstein, clearly a genius, and a resulting (unfounded) consensus that genius is more common in Jews. The data didn't indicate that, perhaps to the dismay of many Jewish psychologists, who possibly expected to see more than they found.

Regardless of where the data takes us, I have to wonder where the data took them, our masters that is. Did they use this info to help formulate long-range policies, that included many of the things discussed, like immigration, birthrates, intermarriage, even versions of "soft" genocide, possibly going on under our noses, as we sit.

Poet, you mention that Asians might make the better "slaves", in spite of their higher average IQs, and you go on to cite some of their history.

I have to wonder what our masters imagine the "ideal slave" to be like. Whatever that is, we might logically conclude that TPTB would want to herd humanity in that direction, using carrot and stick, and the many means at their disposal, to practice a form of "animal" husbandry, on the whole human population. If their goal is to achieve an ideal slave population one day, then the enigmatic things we see today could be explainable, in that context.

JR

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think that IQ test only measure how good someone is on paper, while real world intelligence is quite different. I also think that basically, being good at school is a matter of being conformist. This is what our schools work towards, conformity, and what they reward the most, and this is where liberal and conservative elites agree the most.

The whole push towards a college education is to greatly restrict non-conformists ability to participate in the economy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Liberal elites and conservative elites are very similar in philosophy. They attend school and church together. Liberal elites are not liberals at all, they are only interested in helping those they deem as downtrodden by the masses, but they are all too eager to step all over the rights of the working class to do what they believe is leveling the playing field. After you talk with these people for a while, you will see find that most have a real hatred for the working class, especially the white working class. Giving credit to working class people, especially white working class people, means having to recognize their roles in the success of western civilization, and their contributions to science and technology.

Another thing I see in elites, is that they lack imagination, and fear thinking outside of the box. They are control freaks, because they fear not being in control. Thus, they have a great deal of dislike for those who tend to bend and break the rules. They feel justified in punishing people because they failed to conform to their system, even if no one was harmed or no damage done, and no one nor anything was put at risk.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by poet1b

Poet, you mention that Asians might make the better "slaves", in spite of their higher average IQs, and you go on to cite some of their history.

JR

If IQ's are culturally biased. The test must favour those who read the appropriate cultural messages. Is there another way to define a good slave then base it on the best IQ scores?

If good slaves had low IQ's the test would be changed :-)

I know that this isn't n actual distinction, but IQ and obedience go hand in hand. Super IQ's may not apply - anything over 130 is a grey area, but a high overall average (I think) can be attributed to how well you have applied yourself to your studies, because half of the IQ tests I've done ventured into grammar skills based on reading and math skills.

Intelligence used to be based on manual skills. Comprehension skills are another test... As soon as they include bush tracking skills I'm out!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Liberal elites are not liberals at all, they are only interested in helping those they deem as downtrodden by the masses, but they are all too eager to step all over the rights of the working class to do what they believe is leveling the playing field. After you talk with these people for a while, you will see find that most have a real hatred for the working class, especially the white working class.

Very well said!

I live with this reality and it's something I've given thought to. There is a kind of snobbery working against the creative, working class. People in non-hands-on jobs even if they are just clerical look down on people who work with their hands even though they are at the bottom of the pile and you may have risen to the top - and you create employment while they get nothing done. They simply can't control their world well enough when the products they buy involve a human element. They would like to know that every product they buy is built by machines, or out of sight sweat shops kept at their bench buy a whip. They certainly don't want to pay and they are fooled into believing that labour is essentially free. These people begrudge every tradesman who comes to their house stating that they get ripped off and alarmist, sensationalised media like "Today Tonight" in my country, always have a segment about a dodgy tradesman, and they eat it up every time.

You'll find the total opposite in rural areas where people respect honest hard work. In the cities it's the opposite.

elites hate those white people most of all, but those people don't care about colour, so they hate everything and use every trick on them. University educated slaves look down on rural communities...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Very well put.

If IQ's are culturally biased. The test must favor those who read the appropriate cultural messages. Is there another way to define a good slave then base it on the best IQ scores?

To add to you second post.

There are many well educated savvy businessmen out there who are not elites, and appreciate good craftsmanship. I suspect they are just as frustrated with the way elitists have taken over the system.

edit on 6-2-2011 by poet1b because: small wordsmithing

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I have to wonder what our masters imagine the "ideal slave" to be like. Whatever that is, we might logically conclude that TPTB would want to herd humanity in that direction, using carrot and stick, and the many means at their disposal, to practice a form of "animal" husbandry, on the whole human population. If their goal is to achieve an ideal slave population one day, then the enigmatic things we see today could be explainable, in that context.

JR

Just come to the US to see.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

There are fussy people with an eye for quality. It's very easy to find yourself commissioned by high powered Asians who don't want any goods made in Asia. They like someone that they can push hard in getting exactly what they want - pressuring you just like they've been pressured for their whole life... but they don't pay you 1/10 as much as they get. They know the rules.

It's more the bottom feeders who cause trouble, thinking they have risen above you. Some can deliberately frustrate the process - just looking to blame you when they ruin the commission.

The gov't here couldn't see the auto-industry go offshore, fast enough. This is another example. It's troublesome for them and even though it's important they wish the problem would vanish. Any industry that is struggling they wish would just get through the death-throws and vanish. That's pretty much all of manufacturing. The jobs that we loose - well, it's intangible when looking at the stats. They'll throw a few million at a policy here or there - never works...

I'm taxed to the hilt trying to compete with OS. I pay top wages to everyone I contract or buy from. The allied industries are all but vanished so I'm wearing more hat's, doing everyone's job. To save industry, might be a thankless job for a politician, but they save a a web of jobs when they save one, yet they prefer to make examples of some losers who didn't cope well and suck up to the biggest retailers who couldn't care less where their product is made.

You'd think they respect the people that are hanging on, but we just pay out huge taxes and high overheads, while we get absolutely nothing in return.

You know how it is. Elites sucking every drop of blood, thinking, well we meant to damage them, forgetting they'll kill local industry and soon enough, face the flow on affect.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

For example, while Asian and Jewish IQ scores seemed to consistently be the highest, on average, both groups seemed to produce relatively few "geniuses", at least in comparison to white populations. This may be counter to popular thinking, when we have postage stamps commemorating Einstein, clearly a genius, and a resulting (unfounded) consensus that genius is more common in Jews. The data didn't indicate that, perhaps to the dismay of many Jewish psychologists, who possibly expected to see more than they found.

JR

Bad data will give you bad thoughts.

~The proportion of Jews with IQ’s of 140 or more is estimated to be about six times the proportion of any other ethnic group. ~ Although Jews constitute only about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population, Jews won 29 percent of the Nobel Prizes in literature, medicine, physics and chemistry in the second half of the 20th century. So far this century, the figure is 32 percent.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join