It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elites hate white culture more than any other.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The reason is clear.

White culture has a historically established practice of overthrowing the elites in power, and restoring order and liberty for the masses.

First they will tell you there is no such thing as white culture, it is a race, and nothing ties the various cultures together, but they are wrong. From Pols to Irish, there are traits that are shared.

Then they will tell you that pride in ones culture is wrong, and only those who need to be proud of their culture, what their ancestors supposedly did, are people who have never done anything on their own to be proud of. This is a cheap shot.

This is how the elites bastardize history. They give all the credit for accomplishment to a few people, when in fact all of the great accomplishments that have advanced human beings have came from cultures, not superior individuals. All great discoveries and new developments came from periods where everyone was asking the same questions and looking for the same answers. Numerous people contributed to the developments, most of them anonymously. The elites always want to give all the credit to one or two people. Without this transfer of the accomplishment of the many to the few, the elites can not justify their position in society, and this is why they seek to downplay culture, except when it suits them to promote one group over another.

This is why they teach in our schools that whites have nothing to be proud of, while minorities have much to be proud of.

This is how they paint average working class whites as undeserving of their success, that they are lucky to be born in a rich nation. For the elites to admit that white culture, not the elites, is responsible for most of the success of the first world nations, would reveal that the elites do not deserve their lofty positions.

It might lead to third world immigrants embracing white culture, especially the concepts that lead to them standing up to the elites.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The reason I've been given why there is no "white" culture (which is a blatant lie ofcourse) is because whites have never been oppressed enough by another race to actually create themselves some culture.

Again totally wrong. There is white culture, it's called America and Canada, and Britain and any other the other superpowers in Europe or North America.

Now this is not to say that minorities didn't have sufficient and crucial input in the development of those nations, they certainly did.

This is why the US is kept so stupid these days. A bunch of angry white folks is a scary thing even in this day and age.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Numerous people contributed to the developments, most of them anonymously.

And you know this from what source? Please attach a link, I'll check it out and get back to you

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I know this because I like to study history.

Name a great break through, and then look up the history, and you will see a great many people contributed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I disagree I think the elites hate everyone. If your not of a specific bloodline or have a billion dollars. I think they hate because they believe were a useless sucker of resources. And we either need to be wiped of the face of the planet or become a serf and serve them.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

I wouldn't disagree with you on that. I think it takes a seriously flawed person to do what ever it takes to become wealthy, and once again, study history, most of the super rich earned their money through some pretty dirty tactics.

I just think elites see whites as the biggest threat to their positions, because of European history.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Lets travel that thought path then. And hypothetically speaking lets say all white people stood up, don;t you think that elites could still play that off with the divide and conquer game?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher
I disagree I think the elites hate everyone. If your not of a specific bloodline or have a billion dollars. I think they hate because they believe were a useless sucker of resources. And we either need to be wiped of the face of the planet or become a serf and serve them.

I agree. There is also no such thing as "white culture" since most, if not all, white people are connected through their European ancestry. Mine is French, for example. You can't just group different cultures together and label them according to their race. You are ignoring the cultural history and some people might not like that idea.

The reason why there is such a thing called "black culture" or "latino cullture" is because these cultures are usually sub-cultures of the predominant, euro-centric culture like America. Cultures that do not necessarily dominant a particular country.

Once again, I must emphasize the fact that the world will reach a new level of enlightenment if we can manage to note people by their cultural heritage instead of their race.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
if there is equality and freedom then all cultures should be considered significant, as they all contribute to the global market. Pride is oftentimes viewed as a sin when it should be a virtue so long as the pride does not turn to conceit.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

First of all, it doesn't have to be only whites who stand up to the elites, we just have a better track record at this point in time. You only need enough people to stand up for their right to instigate change.

The elites will do anything to maintain their positions, but as history marches on, more and more frequently, we are overthrowing the elites who seek to oppress us, deny our rights, and steal the fruits of our labor.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh, Poet. Get your silly butt kicked elsewhere, so you run away to start a new silly little thread.

The elites hate white culture. So, before I start dismantling this (Again) who exactly are hte "elites"?

The reason is clear.

White culture has a historically established practice of overthrowing the elites in power, and restoring order and liberty for the masses.

That's just an outright delusion. For the past two centuries, the "overthrowing of elites" has seen white colonial powers, one after another, thrown down. Liberty for the masses has been wrested from the hands of the British, the French, the Spanish, the Americans, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the Italians, and the Germans, all of whom refused it.

Elsewhere in the world, Arabs have fought Turk and Israeli, Vietnamese have fought Chinese, Chinese have fought Japanese, Dinka have fought Arab, Tutsi have fought Hutu, Indians have fought mestizos who have fought Encomenderos for their liberties and freedoms.

You're doing that thing again where only white people are worth anything, and are completely flawless.

First they will tell you there is no such thing as white culture, it is a race, and nothing ties the various cultures together, but they are wrong. From Pols to Irish, there are traits that are shared.

In these two specifics, that would be Roman Catholicism. I suppose if you wanted to go far enough, English, Gaelic, and Polish are all Indo-European languages; which is about as meaningful as pointing out that Portuguese and Bengali are Indo-European.

Hate to tell you, but white people are pretty darn diverse, and the many regions and ethnic groups of Europe often don't have a damn thing in common; even close neighbors with a common past like Italians and Croatians have huge cultural differences.

Attributing a monolithic "white" culture to the whole of people with European ancestry does a magnificent disservice to the actual cultures of Europe and its immigrant colonies.

Then they will tell you that pride in ones culture is wrong,

Being proud of an actual culture is just fine; Being proud of a make-believe one is weird. When your method of "being proud" consists of tearing down other cultures, then yeah, that's wrong.

and only those who need to be proud of their culture, what their ancestors supposedly did, are people who have never done anything on their own to be proud of. This is a cheap shot.

Again the assertion that nonwhites have never done anything.

This is how the elites bastardize history.

Then you must be a very apt pupil.

They give all the credit for accomplishment to a few people, when in fact all of the great accomplishments that have advanced human beings have came from cultures, not superior individuals. All great discoveries and new developments came from periods where everyone was asking the same questions and looking for the same answers. Numerous people contributed to the developments, most of them anonymously.

I would actually agree with you here; advancement is cultural, not individual. However, you have maintained here, and in other threads, that only a few people - all of them white - have ever accomplished anything. So you manage to be wrong while being right.

The elites always want to give all the credit to one or two people. Without this transfer of the accomplishment of the many to the few, the elites can not justify their position in society, and this is why they seek to downplay culture, except when it suits them to promote one group over another.

This would actually be an interesting topic to expand on. It's like you've almost got it, like you have almost grasped the torch of knowledge; unfortunately, missing by an inch is the sameas missing by a mile.

This is why they teach in our schools that whites have nothing to be proud of, while minorities have much to be proud of.

Never been to school, I take it? Please, read a high school history text. Read about Christopher Columbus. Read the gratuitous omissions about our "founding fathers." When I was in school, there was no mention of the most nation-changing event presided over by Andrew Jackson, the forced removal of the Choctaw, Creek, and Cherokee peoples. None. Regardless of your own biases, you can certainly agree that that event greatly changed the dynamic of our nation one way or another, but there was no mention, because it would besmirch Jackson. And so it goes, historical figure after historical figure.

Children are exhorted to revere, almost worship the figures of our history and nation; and those figures are, almost one and all, white. There is only one white man who is reviled and put down; John Brown. Even John Wilkes Boothe and Benedict Arnold are given at least "shades of grey" treatment. John Brown's crime? Fighting to free slaves.

This is how they paint average working class whites as undeserving of their success, that they are lucky to be born in a rich nation.

That the white working class imagines they are successful is, indeed, the mark of fine propaganda against them by the elites. I brought it up to you before, class comes before race; The workers are getting screwed regardless of their skin color, nose breadth, or hair texture. But you, and apparently so many others among the white working class, would rather cut your own hamstrings and hobble around pretending that you'll be sipping brandy in the country club someday, than stand with the rest of us for the good of all of us.

For the elites to admit that white culture, not the elites, is responsible for most of the success of the first world nations, would reveal that the elites do not deserve their lofty positions.

If you believe that "white culture" entails the murder and exploitation of nonwhites, for the benefit of the elite, while lapdogs like yourself are the ones doing the killing and dying, then I hope you feel good about it. Dick Cheney never saw an IED in his life, but he made a good billion off the blood of people like you by telling them that people like me need to die.

It might lead to third world immigrants embracing white culture, especially the concepts that lead to them standing up to the elites.

Again the delusion that this is a "whites only" thing, which is ludicrous, given the chains you've wrapped around your own neck.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheWalkingFox because: Cold fingers make for poor typing

edit on 17-1-2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

You can group different cultures together because of the things they have in common.

There are numerous things that identify French culture as related to white culture, first because they had a revolution and cut off the head of their king. Also, because the French form strong unions, demand fair wages and workers rights, and their sexual mores are much more common to other whites than other groups.

The Chinese dominate China, do you believe that their is no such thing as Chinese culture? How about Arabic culture? Indian Culture?

I believe in celebrating culture diversity, and the ways all cultures celebrate. It makes going out to eat, and traveling so much more interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

all cultures should be considered significant

I completely agree.

Hopefully we combine the best that each has to offer.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

i think the original post is highly speculative, but also interesting and possible

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by DevilJin

The Chinese dominate China, do you believe that their is no such thing as Chinese culture? How about Arabic culture? Indian Culture?

Whether there's "Chinese" culture depends on how little you know of the 150+ cultures in China. The Han and Miao-Yao certainly don't consider themselves culturally similar. But what you're doing with "white culture" is sort of like you were to claim that all the people of China, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, North and South Korea, and Tibet all have a single "oriental" culture. If two Chinese cultures are nothing alike, why would the Ainu culture of Hokkaido be grouped together with the heritage of Angkor Wat in Cambodia?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah, sure Black knight, you are going to bite my legs off.

I was just ready to change the direction of the subject. Welcome, glad to see you made it.

Only have time for a short reply. I will trade more quips later.

For the past two centuries, the "overthrowing of elites" has seen white colonial powers, one after another, thrown down. Liberty for the masses has been wrested from the hands of the British, the French, the Spanish, the Americans, the Portuguese, the Dutch, the Italians, and the Germans, all of whom refused it.

As if no whites ever supported the ending of Colonial powers. As if there have not been many battles fought within European states to establish and maintain liberty. As if labor unions haven't fought the powers that be on numerous occasions for worker's rights. As if white people in American didn't support the Civil Rights Movement, and oppose the Vietnam war. You will have to do better than this false claim.

You're doing that thing again where only white people are worth anything, and are completely flawless.

Didn't say other cultures have not done the same things, only that whites have been more successful.

Do you think whites deserve any credit for anything?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

There are many many things the many diverse cultures of Europe have in common that can be identified as white culture. You can change the name, but it doesn't change the fact. Just as there a great many different types of cats, they all have certain traits in common.

Once again, no where do I "tear down other cultures", assert "that non-whites have never done anything", and you are the one who comes off as the pupil of the elites. If you are going to make these claims about my opinion, then provides some quotes to back up your claims. You don't do this, because this argument you keep making has no basis in reality. It is pure projection on your part.

I learned about Jackson's role in ordering the Trail of Tears in grade school. Maybe I went to a better school than you did. I don't know who John Brown is, but we did cover Fredrick Douglas. Maybe it was what I paid attention to in class that is the difference, and not the school.

While the white working class isn't doing nearly as well as we were a little over a decade ago, we are still doing much better than the rest of the world, with a few exceptions when you compare all of the U.S. with much smaller sections of the world.

By the way, most working class whites don't want to go to the country club. They would rather go fishing. You sure make a whole lot of judgments against people of whom you know nothing.

Umm, if you paid any attention, you would know that I see Dick Cheney as the embodiment of evil, Darth Cheney would be a better name for him. The same type of elites convince the gullible that there are 72 virgins in heaven waiting for them if they blow themselves up in the name of god. It is people like you spreading propaganda lies, even if you think you are right, who help encourage the lies that convince people it is ok to blow up women and children in the market.

It is not me who is trying to wrap chains around my neck, it is tools like you who spread propaganda and thereby serve the elites who is trying to bring the down fall of the working class, irregardless of color.

The Torch of Knowledge is there for you to grasp, but first you must put aside your prejudices.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

White threads got TruBlu banned.
The elites hate the middle class, whites make up most of the middle class.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Most likely this is due to how the subject was discussed.

If you are on topic, and discussing a conspiracy theory, then you are probably alright, and not using the discussion as an excuse to put down non-whites.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think the opposite. The elites grew because of the stability afforded by white people being so easy to control. You won't see so many successful corporations in 3rd world countries, and while there are notable exceptions these days - same story, white peoples stability affords them the ability to export their product without the usual strife we see all over the place.

Forget "white people", the more conformists a society the more the elites will prosper. The more organised the society the more the elites are limited, but we already know how multinationals are above the law and beyond oversight.

The thing about white people in America... (I'll use America because most of the people here don't appear to accept that anything outside America exists or matters)... is that immigration is useful to bankers #1 That is, the more loans, the more money is created and the more people will work their lives away to pay back the money.

The angst against white people tends to come from outside. Indeed white people are seen as a hurdle because they are the ones who limit the elites whom they created. Other cultures that would never succeed only know how to rip each other down and climb over the weak. Some cultures are all about war. It's a matter of creating divisions, but there's nothing deliberate about it.

People want to feign moral outrage and express indignation just as much as they want to discriminate... anti-discrimination tends to allow another avenue for people to discriminate. In the end they don't want to wear any blame so they exert effort in creating it for others... always looking for a scapegoat.

I'm sorry but a lot of what I learn about America fit the auspices of scapegoating = rednecks, migrants, the elites, the gov't and most of I read on this site, in fact. In essence, pretty much everyone looking for a conspiracy is looking to externalise blame.

There is a white culture. It's the fastest growing, changing culture around. It's the most hated because it's the most successful. It has already breached race in a very tangible way but the haters are still gonna hate.

I'm going to assume that you OP are reacting to the deliberate attempts to vilify white people - tons of threads here are evidence of that... not only white people are targeted when America's culture is attacked. White people can even be the front line troops against white people because they are afraid of blame AND they want to airs and graces of the one who is always the victor and never the victim. For example, blacks are victimised simply to make the oppressors feel empowered and as such the white guilt is fake. PC is obviously junk and the people who think they profit from claiming to be victimised are only trying to help themselves at others expense. All of this is just fodder for, well, basically racist ideology and fear of multiculturalism (more so) from the outside. So many examples spring to mind where people who cohabited were torn apart in civil war, why? It's easy. You're a soft target and ego driven nuts don't think. Elites only see immediate power - most miss out all the time.

I hope all that made sense. Sorry for jumping from point to point. I could go on all day...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join