It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we ruled by psychopaths?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this and I am using my divorce from a psychopath as a model for escaping the greater problem of escaping the ruling psychopath they are not ten feet tall and bullet proof

I chose to divest myself of my psychopath,and I think that we can all do this

it starts by not falling for the same crap over and over and responding differently , here's your biggest clue,THEY NEVER RESPOND DIFFERENTLY they only have a set program of responses to situation they create and you buy into, something different is guaranteed to confuse the hell out of the poor simple b#*tards

we just a need a venue in which to communicate with each other as we do this first in our communities and then State by State and then Nationally

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I was thinking of starting a thread about serial-killers, but I see that this one is really adequate already. I was watching this intervew with the so-called 'Nightstalker' serial killer Richard Ramiriz check it out:
A Conversation with Richard Ramirez--The Night Stalker--Reported by Mike Watkiss

And you can hear him say how it is not only serial killers who are bloodthirsty and evil, but the culture they come from is. Now I know that he is not meaning it same way as me---ie., he is a 'Satanist' and he believes that that is how we really are so honour it. What I am saying is that it is obviously evil and sick, and this culture breeds it like you get poisonous vapour off toxic #. the vapour is part OF the #.

This is in NO way an 'ahhhh lets feel sorry for the psycho serial killer'. It seems to me you have on one hand those who will look at them as monsters who have no connection with the environment they are born into, and on the other hand the ones who glorify them as being exciting, and even 'hot'---for if you checkout the series of videos of Ramiriz's story you hear that when he is caught he gets quite a few women admirers including one of the jurors at his trial, and one even marries him.

But I recommend we instead look carefully at all the clues we can get that are danger signals, and can help us understand human nature and how it can get sucked into evil. Like this thread is strongly implying---the very CULTURE is based on this psychopathology, so it takes grass roots investigation like threads like this etc etc to get to the roots of this---the communiy itself must understand this, and not depending on authority.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

Maybe, but they are certainly delusional, narcissistic and meglomaniacal. You have an individual who honestly believes that he is qualified to lead a nation, in the US, someone who believes he/she is the right person to be the leader of the free world, the most powerful person in the world. In China you have a dude who thinks he is qualified and the right person to lead billions of people. In Mexico, some gent who actually believes he can reverse decades of corruption, decrease massive poverty and stop what amounts to a civil war. All three are delusional

Of course they are not qualified. Nobody is, yet we believe the bs they spout every election. If you actually had someone come out with "Nobody is qualified to do this job, but I'll give it a go if you vote for me and do the best I can" they would not get 10% of the vote. While some joker who spouts answers for every question as if he can execute all of these grand plans and solve the countries problems, who nobody believes wins the election. By definition, the former gent is honest and the latter dishonest as he is certainly smart enough to know that the bs he spouts long enough is bs. Sooner or later they do and become narcissistic meglomaniacs with delusions of grandeur.

When people vote for delusional people believing their delusions are reality, they become delusional and that is the problem with many nations in the world, most certainly the USA

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I've been thinking about this and I am using my divorce from a psychopath as a model for escaping the greater problem of escaping the ruling psychopath they are not ten feet tall and bullet proof

I chose to divest myself of my psychopath,and I think that we can all do this

it starts by not falling for the same crap over and over and responding differently , here's your biggest clue,THEY NEVER RESPOND DIFFERENTLY they only have a set program of responses to situation they create and you buy into, something different is guaranteed to confuse the hell out of the poor simple b#*tards

we just a need a venue in which to communicate with each other as we do this first in our communities and then State by State and then Nationally

I had an encounter with a classic sociopathic narcissist, (actually, two of them.) (They are both so alike innerly) (So I said "an" !) It's facsinating when you bring out their dark side. You are supposed to if not like, than sit silent with, whatever they do and say (even to you.) When you react in defense of yourself, they just go WACK!
Thin thin line there. Ready to------snap!
I like someone who said earlier, that serial killers, politicians (and big corporations) are all the same!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join