It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Villisca Axe Murder House Ouija Experiment / Ghost Lab episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Saw this video being shared on my fb account and thought it was pretty creepy. Do you think its paranormal or just a mere coincidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
pretty creepy ! theres just no telling though i dont like Ouija board as it seems pretty iffy , but i great video thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Personally i believe derren browns theory
you should watch derren brown Investigates: The Ghosthunter.

He believes its static, and we only hear what we want to hear.

However.. There is no evidence against it and it could indeed be true. I tent to veer away from these sorts of things, they scare me

xx

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
no problem for the video I always think its cool when evidence is backed up by other peoples work, whether its through the ouija board, evp, or whatever.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I usually refrain from posting in threads like this because there generally is no definitive answer.
I am a staunch believer but enjoy attempting to debunk when I can, because I approach the topic as a skeptic would (thats the only way to get real answers I'm afraid).

The two pieces of evidence alone could be anything. What I refer to as aural matrixing.....I can explain further on that If anyone wants me to....

The two pieces of evidence in conjunction with each other, being from different dates and by different investigators are quite compelling to me. That is the kind of evidence that investigators look for, repeatable experiments, even a scientist will agree that something gains more credence when it can be repeated.

Two different times, two different investigations, same result.
I like that.

Remember
youDidntSeeMe

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Villisca Axe murders were huge news back in the day and now seem to be the flavor of the month with ghost shows.
I would probably discount the "possession' as there is no way of telling if this happened or not.
The EVP is a good catch though. Leads credence to the mentally disturbed guy doing the crime, It would be great if someone could put this family to rest and find the murderer as it is still a cold case.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

actually I just sent the guy an email on FB and apparently they did two 12 hour investigations there about a year apart online..I was watching some of the archived vids tonight and there pretty amazing and nuts..they actual did a couple of ouija sessions and during one it looks like his eyes turned black.

new topics

top topics

join