It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained object captured on camera near Bendigo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
An Austrailan man catches pictures of a ufo that looks similar to the ufos in the NASA Tether experiment.
www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...
edit on 17-1-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow, not much information in that article, huh?!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
is the picture the green orb on the computer screen?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I dont know what it is but looks like some mould growing on the sensor of his camera.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here's the gallery:

Link

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Looks like an amebia, or whatever those things are called..... but the tether incident, they did look almost organic, like they were alive.
edit on 17-1-2011 by 11PB11 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great find. Those pictures are SICK!

Wish that article wasn't so lame, but at least they reported it. I wonder what kind of camera he used. The article said we was a retired photographer.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The nasa vid ufo's looked like jelly fish... So..., now we have space jelly fish down here now?

That would be Koool

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Thank you for the help, I couldn't get that link open

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was pretty disappointed by the pictures. The best one was on they guys monitor. Don't know why they didn't zoom some of them

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ever since I saw the "tether" footage from NASA I am a firm believer in what I call Meso-fauna. Meso meaning our Mesosphere, and fauna of course meaning "animal life" or "natural life".

I believe the Meso-fauna are here because they are ready to spawn; the Sun is emitting a new particle that is responsible for changing the decay rate of sub-atomic particles. It is time to see the real ocean and its inhabitants, the ocean above us.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If you ever watch UFO hunters the scientist guy they use some times debunked the NASA footage. Camera lens that created the shapes.
This one just looks like a light in the sky from far away. anytime you zoom in with a camera that doesn't have a powerful zoom you will get a distorted light spot just like this one.

edit on 17-1-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

If true, then that means it takes a billion years for them to spawn/breed ?
or they could be getting sucked in because of our weakening magnetic-sphere ???
All possibilities are open on what it could be as with every thing else on this site

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I tend to believe this one,reason is a few weeks ago i witnessed in Bendigo during an electrical storm with thick cloud cover a very bright light not moving and below the clouds for about 20 minutes.

I looked away for a bit then looked back and it was gone.
Im just happy this guys story made to the paper....at least it will get people talking.
edit on 18/1/2011 by SvenTheBerserK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Well thats a damned interesting theory. I would love to know what lead you to the conclusion that these creatures exist, and what specific particles are being released by the sun now, that havent been present up to now? Also, how did you discover that this particle is responsible for allowing these beings to perform a normaly biological imperitive?
I am certainly open to the idea of atmospheric creatures, and I would be interested in more information on this subject.

top topics

join