It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Please Explain Why Chemtrail Threads Have To Go In Skunk Works?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iniut

This is my last post in this thread on the subject as I don't want to be responsible for it going off topic.

First off, I have been a member for two years, if I was trolling I'm sure I would have been banned by now, so....debunked.

Secondly, I would love to see the day we can prove without a shadow of a doubt that ET is / has / will visit us, however, I don't get excited by all the blurry // photoshopped pics or chinese lanterns.

I will research anything put forward and try to find a down to earth explanation. It's exciting when a rational explanation can't be found, but it doesn't discount it.

Lastly, anything that is just out and out misunderstanding // paranoia // hoax like chemtrails etc etc I will attempt at first to educate by using available material and // or common sense. I'm no expert, but I will go out of my way to find the information needed to put peoples minds at ease and / or further their understanding.

My fields of expertise are computer hardware/network installation and amatuer astronomy, but I do have a keen interest in the sciences.

edit on 18/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Regarding the opening post... asked, and answered.

Regarding the flow of this thread... degrading into typical attacks often seen on topics about contrail additives.

Thread closed. Time to move on.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join