It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you happy ATS?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are all you guys happy?
I seem to argue, debate and get paranoid with alot of people, but never ask............a yes or no is fine.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
happy, but not content. Never content...being content is just an excuse to stop trying.

Overlal, I am an overly obsessively happy person because I see everything as beautiful..but at the moment my booty hurts really bad.

EDIT- earthton- is that you in your avatar?

[Edited on 7-10-04 by Scat]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Happy on BTS

Angry and frustrated on ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can any human being ever be content? It's human nature to always want more. . Scat that is Jeff Buckley in my Avater. You can see my picture in the members picture thread in this forum if you want to compare similarities

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Happy on BTS

Angry and frustrated on ATS

i know what you mean A47. We rip it up on the TWS, but on ATS (more specificaly the yellow ones usually) you get heavy discussion. Here we are Below all the stress.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm always happy ^_^

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lysergic, I know the shape of those eyes.. Yes yes . happy

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had to take a break from public debate( the yellow for a while) takes a lot of emotional energy to debate at times, so it is a great to come to BTS and interact lightly with the 3 word story, are you lieing, either or and the get to know you thread. Otherwise I'd stop posting. But I like the fact that name calling is not tolerated on this site. So yes I am happy with ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Even though I just spent $900 dollars on the car, I think that's about $1.75 American
, I'm still a happy guy. And I can't live without my daily fix of ATS/BTS.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i know what you mean guys- im taking a break from ATS for a while, but once I get back from new york ill be right on topic again....except .....i usually dont sty on topic on ATS...im usually just a thread killer (so sad!:cryb
or the one who changes the topic...even thought he topic isnt supposed to be changed!

thats why BTS makes me happy..no one gets too angry when i do that!

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
i usually dont sty on topic on ATS...im usually just a thread killer (so sad!:cryb
or the one who changes the topic...even thought he topic isnt supposed to be changed!

thats why BTS makes me happy..no one gets too angry when i do that!

God damn it, you're off topic AGAIN, AAAAAHHHHHH
:bash:

Just kidding

Looks like you didn't kill THIS thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
No, you did Intrepid....LOL. j/k SCat, have an excellent time in the city, i'm very jealous.

Narnia, I just try not to take the debate in the yellow zone too seriously. People around here that you disagree with will never change their views anyway, you have to just present your side without getting angry. Hehe, not saying I don't get pretty angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've only been signed up for a week now, but I am happy with ATS and BTS. Although I spend more time on BTS.

See ya around.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I was happy,
Until i found at that most of the female members were actually guys
:shk: damn you Jonna and Nerdling
:bnghd:

But hey, ATS is a cool place with cool members
*dances* WE LOVE ATS
:w:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There are plenty of nice girls here 'Finite, Don't worry. (just watch out for Banshee she can bite heheh) Anway, great to see people happy, but this isn't specifically a "are you happy with ATS" thread. Are you just happy with life and everything... ATS can of course be included ...vent your inner musings .. . . . .

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 71LSPC

Welcome welcome! Spread the happiness and deny the ingorance! Have fun on the boards.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i'm neither here nor there........
mood swings go figure...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am very happy with things the past three weeks.

But I am not "ATS".

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im slowly changing my views in the Yellow threads, but that could be temporary.

However Im still very frustrated with several new threads that border on bigoted.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well..., I'm NotTooHappy. Does that count?

J/K, I'm a pretty happy person.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join