It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot on History Channel's Brad Meltzer's 'Decoded'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Recently, the Web Bot was discussed on Brad Meltzer's 'Decoded' (History Channel) . Mel Fabregas of The Veritas Show spoke on behalf of Clif High.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was that episode and how the web bot has no data after Dec 21st, 2012.

There's 3 possible scenarios as to why this is.

1) The web bot just monitors what people say online. With so many people talking about the "end of the world" or "end of mankind" it likely has made the prediction something will happen on that date, regardless if it's true or not (based off so much similar input, it will output what is expected).

2) It's just a coincidence....

3) Disaster. Since it is a program that predicts human behavior based off what humans put on the internet, it could likely predict nuclear holocaust on that date from rising conflicts & political/military maneuvers. If it is monitoring astronomy then it could also be picking up on solar flares or polar shifts.

What I find equally unsettling is how the mathematical genius of the CIA who has a "90%" accuracy in predicting events refused to comment on 2012.

PS "Unsettling" in the sense that I want knowledge but can't pinpoint it. Not unsettling in the fact we're all likely gonna die, which is a thought I enjoy!!!
edit on 17-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I watched the episode also. I find it interesting but I am up in the air on this one. I could not even speculate about the missing time. I am glad that I knew what a web bot was before the episode aired because of ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
@The web bot!!!

The november *tipping point* that was a joke, enough with the rubbish predictions.

Web bot is ludicrous, some dudes making money off morons who actually buy the results.

It is a money scheme.

The web bot can not predict anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

You are right about the big tipping point that was supposed to happen in November. He's been wrong a lot of the time and the times he has been correct is all information that can be found and projections made by anyone. He has quite a gig going there, though who make a lot of excuses for him. He's not a very good man.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
All I want to know is this: can brad meltzer please, for the love of all that exists, STOP talking with his hand in his stand up shots?? Why the hell a producer didn't tell him to stop is beyond me. Every one of his shows, same motion....

It's like he's constantly trying to drown a cat....drives me nuts,

This was a good episode though....something is going to happen, and my money is on the solar flares flipping our poles in 2012.
edit on 18-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I bought into the web bot thing for a short time, but then no food shortage in 2010, no crazy wacked out revolution (At least that I know of), and Israel did not start an attack on Iran that triggered a global catastrophe. Now I dare say Web bot is whacked not the whacko that believed it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Oh, and does anyone know what the hidden IN SHOW codes are for? I've seen a few but don't remember them and not sure what they are for....

Not to be off topic
. Sorry OP

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
imho.. webbot is just as accurate as Nostradamus.

ive seen the show, they've never really found anything THAT impressive, ats has covered all that and then some, i'm sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Boggles my mind how ATS can't get their own conspiracy show on history channel or discovery channel...every one of the shows on now pretend to care about these topics, while the owners of this site are passionate about it.

With being in the news recently, me thinks they are getting closer. I know it would blow everyones minds.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Predictions are only analytical results of a future based upon a past event if unchanged. It is very useful for market forces, as changes are very seldom occuring. The only time predictions are wrong is when that past event trend is discovered, changes and corrections made, and thus rendered that future analysis void, no matter how much of 'science' or consciousness is used as a tool to create the future scenerio.

Webbot is no different from such forms of predictions. Sometimes it gets it right, because past events remained unchanged. Sometimes it gets it wrong, because past events direction were discovered and altered with corrections.

Such as the predictions of war in Iran in 2010. Saner heads prevailed, thanks to the billions who heeded the calls to stay their respective leaders' hand on the triggers. The nuclear holocaust did not happen.

It goes to prove that predictions are not casted in stone. Mankind do have that ability to change the script. And only better awareness will lead to man to make an informed decision based upon his free will and love for his family, relatives and friends that makes up our society, regardless of our superficial exterior differences, but do share common aspirations with our gift of life.

The webbot predicted next the demise of the dollar. This is another event that can be altered after better discussion and debate, or to let it come to pass, as a weaker dollar may help american citizens recover, and the rest of the world that had been taken for a ride by the TPTB will be sore and itching to tear TPTB's throats.

The webbot also predicted global coastal phenomena. It's also another event that can be altered, by making provisions for coastal cities to evacuated and provided with relief should disaster strikes. Planing for such events will have to begin immediately.

As for the 'missing time' on 2012, it could be due to the solar activity that is to come and aftecting communications worldwide. again, another event that can be altered if planning is made in advance to shield our generators and arrange for different forms of energy - batteries, torchlights, charcoal, etc.

The history of our civilisation had been one of man having indomitable will, never giving up even in the direst of situations. So too must we be if we are to survive, if not for us, it will be our next generations who will be depending on us. Prophecies, Revelations, Predictions are but analytical outcomes and not casted in stone, or to be feared, but can be altered, with intelligence, integrity and courage.

Good luck!
edit on 18-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That guy is a complete tool, i advise you to take evrything said on his show with a pinch of salt ! they lie to suit the agendas of their masters ! the channel is owned by general electric !

nuff said

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

As far as the accuracy of this web bot... I think this website brings that into question.

Here's my major question, using the Columbia disaster as an example: So, this thing crawls around the Internet sucking up keywords, taking snapshots of them and relaying those words to a "central location." Now, the cause of the Columbia disaster was foam insulation breaking off and striking the insulated wing of the spacecraft, creating a hole through which hot gases could enter and thus making the craft disintegrate upon re-entry. This must mean that somewhere online, someone was discussing a possible problem with the spacecraft's structural integrity - discussing it with everyone BUT those responsible for making sure the craft was safe. That's not revolutionary or innovative - that's stupid.
Yes, I understand this thing makes the predictions in advance, but they should reveal their sources and substantiate their claims so such things don't happen. To me, it seems like a bunch of people with all the answers are sitting in a basement somewhere talking amongst themselves, sharing tips and secrets, while Web Bot, the intrusive detective, is spying on. Doesn't seem right to me.
The same can be said for the other events it has seemingly predicted, such as the 2004 tsunami, Dick Cheney's hunting accident and the BP Oil Spill. Same logic applies - if this thing is so credible and reputable, why not reveal sources and substantiate the predictions? I mean, really - this thing is so capable of prognostication that it predicted Dick Cheney would shoot someone's face? Where did they get their keywords - a forum talking about how much Cheney sucks at hunting?
Speaking of idiotic oil executives, the Web Bot is now predicting that 1.298 BILLION people will die as a result of the BP oil spill. Yes, you read right - 1.298 billion people will die as a result of - get this - a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iraq that will catapult us into nuclear war. So when will this massive misfire happen? Anytime after July 11, 2010. Thanks for the accuracy, Web Bot!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i whole heartedly agree with you!
reply to post by amongus

I have viewed this website many many times. I finally joined as I couldn't resist commenting anymore. Most of the people(?) on here are serious open minded people and some are just down right brilliant.

top topics

join