It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to send message to TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My first one so please forgive me if it is not very professional also not a scientist or have PHD but just a person that wants to make the world a better place to live.
I started thinking that if TPTB have their mindless followers everywhere then it should be pretty easy to let them know that we know
My car has a big window in the back and also a tire on the back with tire cover so i figured why not put messages to TPTB on my back window and also use a customized tire cover so no matter where i go the message gets out there and then i thought if a good amount of people do the same it is even better than the internet because we can reach people that otherwise don't go on these sites or take time to understand what is really going on and we can wake up the masses that otherwise are sleeping and also be a thorn in the side of these dregs of life that don't deserve to exist.
For example i write on my back window MONSANTO = EVIL and below ORGANIC = GOOD
or QATAR SATELLITE 2012 = MIND CONTROL just things along that line or
and my custom tire would be maybe Bildebergers = NWO
sorry i know it's some bad examples but had a dream millions were doing this and it drove them crazy because they could not go anywhere without seeing a reference to their plan out in the open.
Ok hammer away as i will even take negative responses and criticism to improve
edit on 17-1-2011 by laslidealist because: wanted to add more places to put messages

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Haha, I like this idea. Send me the bumper stickers!

2nd

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

I was thinking of taking $10,000 and making bumper stickers and t-shirts and maybe even do a billboard

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dont bother.. unless you have a really really ugly truck that needs some pimpin'

Just continue to post on ATS like you do, they'll look at it... thats for sure

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Most of the ptb, have a way of picking what they do, and what choices they make fr future things for our world.

They only listen to a very small minority of people, so if your one they may take your ideas.

link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

not permanent markings so messages can be changed, use the chalk that people use for writing on windows

link   
Write a massive message in rocks on the ground so they can see it in their satellite

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here in Texas we have some pretty outrageous bumper stickers already. So your idea would fit pretty well in Texas.
anyways...good Idea.

Idea: you could make your bumper stickers read like a google search. that would be the quickest way and you would not have to use any website URL's.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Write a massive message in rocks on the ground so they can see it in their satellite

lol.

Good one, like that white stone man in england, lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have a look at my signature.

They say great minds think alike....

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you just did you know.

TPTB are all over these boards, just post it here and they will hear.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

TPTB? enlighten me please?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dayveewayvee720

The powers that be, supposedly the top players/politicians/bankers who control the way the world works (allegedly)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

thnx m8, he he , makes me laugh! the powers that be? we aint got a chance in this country!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dayveewayvee720

Do you watch shameless? I like the way Frank describes the state of country from the rule of Labour the the "CONDEMnation" as the intro to every episode

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

the new series is kinda dissapointing, love the intro tho, tbh, Al murray for priminister!

top topics

join