The reason for my stance against the Tea Party!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The federal reserve, along with the IRS, is the biggest fraud ever created.

I do not think they deserve to be in jail, that is all I will say about that.

Time to open their books and audit. Hmmmm, who has been calling for that for almost two decades now?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

The federal reserve, along with the IRS, is the biggest fraud ever created.

I do not think they deserve to be in jail, that is all I will say about that.

Time to open their books and audit. Hmmmm, who has been calling for that for almost two decades now?

Are you suggesting what I think you are? Since The Federal Reserve is dying right before our very eyes that they are behind this ragtag group of mental ward rejects? That could explain alot, I mean look at the kind of language Bernake and Palin both use, like if they are using the same speechwriter or something. Odd!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A LIE AGAIN. There is NO proff in the video and John Lewis RETRACTED the statment. There is a standing $100,000 bounty on video proof it was said. The $100,000 is still there.

Same for Barney.

You are simply a left wing nut hack.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Slurs and insults being hurdled means you are the one with the problems and not I!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

The above quote is a FINE example of the Left still trying to lay the blame on the Right and the tea party when all the evidence points to him being more toward the left than anything. I dont think he was either. He was simply a sick deranged puke that wanted attention.

Show me your proof that he was any way affiliated with the TP or the right wing. You can't. You are just going along with what the LAME Stream Media said, or the sheriffs personal leftist opinion. Disgusting.....

How was he left exactly? Yes, I remember reading that one of his high school friends or something said that he was a 'liberal' or 'left wing' at the time. But the funny thing about people is that they can change throughout their lives. Why would a liberal want to kill a DEMOCRATIC congresswoman? Cause she wasn't liberal enough?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My only problem with the Tea Party is they sound like uneducated monkey's with their "cut taxes, cut taxes, cut taxes" mantra. That made sense when Reagan took over from Carter, but those days are gone.

You guys are so far in debt and no one want's to cut spending (if it affects them). I would have more respect if they were screaming "Balance the budget, Balance the budget.' As soon as someone tries to curtail spending in Wiscon. riots like European's start.

You guys all like the idea of cutting taxes, programs and freebee's as long as you are not personally effected.

Geesh...what would Ronald Reagan say?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join