The reason for my stance against the Tea Party!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
well since I'm a Tea Partier (unofficially)
I thought it would be nice to make an
appearance.

Did you watch the Matrix?

There are rumors that the TP was created
to offset Soros' Shadow Party. For everything
there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's
the system trying to balance the equation.

But as heretic pointed out, the TP had nothing
to do with what happened in Tucson with the
Gifford attack.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I figured it was time to declare that this stance is not against any individual person but the overall group. We all come here to debate the topics of the day but when all that is being allowed is TPM nonsense the lemmings will fall for it.

My war is against the movement as a whole and all who do not acknowledge that radical elements exist in the ranks.

BTW, being Anti TP is by no way, shape, sense or form is to be seen as being Anti American!

Congresspeople being called the "N" and "F" word, Congrespeople's offices being shot up, threats being called in to Democratic members of Congress' offices, the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

What's next? A bomb being sent to Capitol Hill?

Every single incident has occured and transpired ever since this group of Anti American scum appeared on the scene.

Let us not also forget about the fact that this group demanded scripted questions from the press which is a direct and clear violation of the 1st Amendment and any person who denies the press the right and authourity to question them is Anti Constitution, Anti American and anti everything that this great democracy stands for.[
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

You're completely and totally without honor.

You repeat lies, "Shouting the N-word." That NEVER happened. The video PROVES it and the Congressman took it back.

You repeat false assurtions "The Tuscon shooting was from the right wing." He was NOT involved.

Congresspersons Offices shot up. Like Eric Cantor? The Jew?

"The group demanded scripted questions." Which group? There is no Tea Party such as a democratic or republican. A violation of the First Amendment? What the heck are you talking about? I can DEMAND anything without any Constitutional Violation.

And the use of the word "Baggers" show you are simply a left wing zealot.

You are beyond remeption for this despicable post pretending to be an attempt at "civil discourse."

So sorry, the proof of the Baggers calling members of Congress the "N" word is right here :
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Rep. Barney Frank got the "F" word being slung at him and his partner as they were leaving the campus :

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OOoooOOOOOoooo a WORD!!! Its like holding a gun to someones head right? You people and your trigger words kill me.. truly make me giggle.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
OOoooOOOOOoooo a WORD!!! Its like holding a gun to someones head right? You people and your trigger words kill me.. truly make me giggle.

These words being spewed by this group has now shed blood. Failure to acknowledge radical elements in your group makes the entire group liable and culpable for anything that happens.

As the law is written the individual who put the idea into someone's head can be charged with the crime while leaving the actor alone as they were nothing more then an innocent victim. Yet again another reason and excuse to spew racist nonsense while hiding behind the Constitution. Yet again when proof is presented the TP does not know how to handle it because their masters have told then to not dare grow a brain and wait for further instruction.
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So sorry, the proof of the Baggers calling members of Congress the "N" word is right here :
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Rep. Barney Frank got the "F" word being slung at him and his partner as they were leaving the campus :

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is not proof. These are videos of people repeating the lies. With ALL the press, with ALL the cameras, with ALL the microphones, with ALL the cell phone cameras and vids. . . . NOT ONE shred of evidence exists that these baseless allegations are true.
Nice try though.
Next?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

At least we agree on this point! So who is more guilty of not recognizing the tyrants in their midst? The Tea Party or the entrenched parties?

We have the occasional Tea Party wannabe that does something on their behalf, without their endorsement, and without ever having been an actual member.......AND......on the other side we have sitting Congresspeople and Senators that go to elaborate hearings, enact new legislation and executive orders to protect their own members from obvious criminal activity.

Who is more guilty by association? I know which group I would not want to be associated with!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

These words being spewed by this group has now shed blood. Failure to acknowledge radical elements in your group makes the entire group liable and culpable for anything that happens.

As the law is written the individual who put the idea into someone's head can be charged with the crime while leaving the actor alone as they were nothing more then an innocent victim. Yet again another reason and excuse to spew racist nonsense while hiding behind the Constitution. Yet again when proof is presented the TP does not know how to handle it because their masters have told then to not dare grow a brain and wait for further instruction.

If these words cause blood shed the people who allow a word to control their behavior and critical thinking process shouldnt hold political office or be allowed to venture out of the house for fear they may be triggered.

Perhaps you dont read the threads you post in.. Im not a tea partier.. never have been.. dont wanna be. What I AM is a person with a working brain and the ability to not be lead by PC demands of group think and political manipulation.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Proof of the outrageous and deplorable behaviour of this group is all over the web and this wonderful site right here, oh that's right, how could I forget? No one in this group can think for themselves nor has a brain and have to be told what to think, how to think. Research and factchequing is evil according to this group as they use that to keep on spreading hate and lies to its masses. No real brain in the entire group. The blind leading the dumb.

They do not dictate, nor do they run the policy in this nation and should really be stop being treated like if they do. It is sickening.

Those who deny that radical elements sit amongst you makes you and your group more dangerous and akin to that of a terrorist group.

Anytime someone is quick to defend this nation from the left or right from the likes of this group they are torn a new one.

Who died and made these people KING? BTW, I do not fear TPTB, The NWO and if they don't scare nor put any fear into my heart then this group I will spit on and laugh at.

At least the late night show hosts have new material every night courtesy of this group of hatemongerers, warmongers, terrorists.

The hypocrisy of it is that if any left wing group did half of what is connectable back to Baggers all liberals would have a target on them like they do now.

This group now has blood on it's hands and better be able to deal with the consequences. At least I am willing to admit the fact that there are radical elements in both the GOP and Dems.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have seen the rise of the American Nazi Party and it the Baggers! I swear that if this current incarnation of the group would've been around during 9/11 that these half brained moronic group would've been cheering the collapsing towers.

How often reason fails with people who state things and yet cannot bring back up sources. Hitler was a master at using emotion and symbolism to out shine reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Proof of the outrageous and deplorablebehaviour of this group is all over the web and this wonderful site right here, oh that's right, how could I forget? No one in this group can think for themselves nor has a brain and have to be told what to think, how to think. Research and factchequing is evil according to this group as they use that to keep on spreading hate and lies to its masses.

Your bio says you're from New Jersey, you comment on American politics but yet you use British English spellings for the words behavior and fact checking? Sorry but I have to call this as an obvious attempt at trolling.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
20 months on this site with roughly 830 or so posts clearly does not qualify me for being a troll.

To all the loyalists :
Yet again no one here is willing to admit nor accept that radical and racist elements exist in this group. Why won't you? Afraid of having your true agenda revealed?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Existing within the group is different than being an active, defining participant of the group. Radical and Racist elements exist as parts of every group. There are some in my office, in my family, in my town, in my government, etc.

So, I will admit that radical and racist individuals are probably a part of the Tea Party group, as they are a part of every group. However, the Tea Party is not defined by those rare individuals any more than cops are defined by the few violent barney fifes, or ATS is defined by you or me. The group is defined by the combination of all types. There is no radical or racist agenda of the group, and anybody openly spouting hate rhetoric would be asked or forced to leave.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I think John F Kennedy said it best to your question.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

OK, who's the target in your humble opinion? Who do we target? Attacking with no clear plan on how to fix the aftermath puts you in a considerably worser predicament as you are told to destroy the items that we all need like infastructure, govermental operations, Continuity of Governance.

You just can't waltz up to the Hill or in the vicinity of any other governmental property in DC brandishing an AK 47 as if you try make no mistake and have no illusion you will get shot. Those Capitol Hill PD members are usually former military and can pick someone off of the roof of The White House from the steps at the West Entrance of the Rotunda very easily and sit comfortably with a nice 6 figure salary.

Peaceful revolution is occuring as we speak as daily the mandate of the people is consistantly being forced down TPTB's throats wether they like it or not. That is how we get them to back down without firing one shot. Allow the programs currently being employed a chance to work and do not become a hinderance. As proven with the recent Wikileaks fiasco as of late that this very medium can bring Gov't to it's knees as it is bigger then any government on the planet. A few words typed to this site instantly reaches a few million a month. 100 years ago the idea of instant communication was pretty well unheard of and unfathomable and nowadays it's common place.

The internet is more powerful then every single high yield bio/chem weapon as well as every single munition on the planet. The only like 3 things bigger then it, God, the Planet itself obviously, humankind.

The beef is not with any particular party but the backers, financiers, supporters as even they have to file a declaration of donations as required per Federal Election Law. No one is immune to that as if you give any hopeful $1 they must declare it and since this group seems to be in lockstep takeover of the GOP tells me that they care not for reason, comprimise, debate and demand thier way or the highway.

I hope the true GOP is able to retain it's dignity during this dark period. The TP is nothing more then a repackaged and recycled wing of the GOP. The GOP needs to grow a pair and tell this group where to shove it.

The Nazi SS rose in a similair fashion so the comparo's of Obama being Hitler is one of the oldest tricks in the book, claim that your opponent is who you truly are so that you come out smelling like roses. So that no one suspects a thing about your true identity.This is fact.

Everyone wants sources as I do not provide sources as whatever I type does not need verification as it sould be embedded into everyone's thought process whereas those with a thinking brain in complete control over it should not need sources. I personally do not carry a political biased as I am totally against the entire concept of the "Left-V-Right" Paradigm as it sickens me to see good, decent, honest people being torn apart by some mindless, meaningless and insignifigant items.

Whoever is causing this chaos is the target, those who are innocent and who are being dragged into a big old mess will be protected as the thinking of "Father forgive them for which they know not of what they do" more then applies to those who are being misdirected and tricked into deception and lies.

The left and the right need to regain their footings back as if they don't they will be yesterday's news.

The appointed figureheads aren't the problem either, the institution of Govt is not the problem, infiltration of Govt by outside interests continually remains to be the fundamental problem and what the modern interpitation of the group was all about. It's apparent they sold out not only themselves but America as well as it's against "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" instead of being about the financial masters of this nation.
edit on 20-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

blah blah blah blah blah blah

I notice you did not use the question that I was referring to, to put it into context.

BITE ME

You are a shill, you are a liar and you engender certain traits.

Should we go over them?

You think you deserve something.
You think that the end justifies the means.
You think that lying is alright in your beliefs if it gets a certain outcome.

Hmmmmm, things that make you go hmmmmm.

You are railing against WHAT?

What is it that you want, transparency? That is kind of hard when you elect a statist.
You and your side CONTINUALLY think that more power in the government will solve the problem.

HMMMMMM, how is that working? Bush increased powers and now Obama increases powers.

DANG, funny how that works out. Maybe we should try MORE power to the government, that might work.

How bout this instead, remove the POWER of the government over us, that way the corporations and the banks cannot rule us THROUGH the government!

DERRRRRR

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

blah blah blah blah blah blah -- With a response like this tells me you will not know beyond what is already written for you and has no individuality in that regard.

I notice you did not use the question that I was referring to, to put it into context.

BITE ME

You are a shill, you are a liar and you engender certain traits.

Should we go over them?

You think you deserve something.
You think that the end justifies the means.
You think that lying is alright in your beliefs if it gets a certain outcome.

Hmmmmm, things that make you go hmmmmm.

You are railing against WHAT?

What is it that you want, transparency? That is kind of hard when you elect a statist.
You and your side CONTINUALLY think that more power in the government will solve the problem.
--My side is the United States Of America and no one else. In a majority of cases this is Govt doing what we entrust it to do, place leverage upon those with unlimited bank accounts and lobbying groups who rival that of smaller nations.

HMMMMMM, how is that working? Bush increased powers and now Obama increases powers.

DANG, funny how that works out. Maybe we should try MORE power to the government, that might work.

How bout this instead, remove the POWER of the government over us, that way the corporations and the banks cannot rule us THROUGH the government!
---Regulation and oversight of finance and corporations enable Govt to retain control, less Govt would be counterproductive towards this goal.

DERRRRRR

Answered in quote, instead of trying to continually challenge me try reading what I posted and you may learn something. Learn about who the target really is and not what the media wants us to believe.

Another lie that is no longer being perpitraited is the myth that al-Qaida attacked us on 9/11 as that has already been disproven.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

This RANT of yours I WILL NOT LET SLIDE.

Tell me, how has that $27 Trillion bailout of ALL the banks helped you?

I REALLY WANT AN ANSWER TO THAT.

Why don't you tell me how the extension of UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS actually helped ANYONE.

Please enlighten me, I know Pelosi said it helps the economy to have people on UNEMPLOYMENT, I am just trying to figure that out. Especially since I have had business administration course in college and they said even in the idiotic classes in the US that unemployment is bad.

Just trying to figure it out. You know, since 2006 the progressives have had the control of the purse strings and we have given away $4.3 TRILLION to our debtors. How has that helped us?

Do you actually think that the credit card is never ending?

Wake the HELL UP!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This RANT of yours I WILL NOT LET SLIDE.

Tell me, how has that $27 Trillion bailout of ALL the banks helped you?

I REALLY WANT AN ANSWER TO THAT.

Why don't you tell me how the extension of UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS actually helped ANYONE.

Please enlighten me, I know Pelosi said it helps the economy to have people on UNEMPLOYMENT, I am just trying to figure that out. Especially since I have had business administration course in college and they said even in the idiotic classes in the US that unemployment is bad.

Just trying to figure it out. You know, since 2006 the progressives have had the control of the purse strings and we have given away $4.3 TRILLION to our debtors. How has that helped us?

Do you actually think that the credit card is never ending?

Wake the HELL UP!

My, my how far have we fallen down the intelligence ladder?

First and foremost the total bailout estimate is under $12 Trillion which was loaned with interest to the recpients of the bailouts. Banks got about $8 Trillion and the auto industry got the rest.
Second, say I'm the Govt and you come to me requiring a bailout, I loan you the money and will not make my taxpayers be on the hook for one red cent as the debt is with you and not them effectively saving the taxpayers bucko interest.
Third, debt we sell enables us to take the debt away from The Federal Reserve and transfers the balance over to the nation that loaned us the money effectively erasing the Federal Reserve from that equation.
Fourth, unemployment benefits prevent those who work consistantly a way to keep food on the table, the lights on, the heat on, the water on and to clothe their kids. As if you work this nation believes in making sure that your needs are met. A quid pro quo excersized, ie, I do for you and you do for me.
Fifth, 43 spent like $14 Trillion like a drunken sailor and everyone who was under his spell has the audacity to compain now?

Sixth, The operating debt is roughtly $13.5 Trillion while the overall debt is north of $50 Trillion. This factors against GDP when compiling the cumuliative wealth of the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Do you really believe HALF of the numbers you gave me?

Do you know what standard accounting rules are?

Our current outstanding liabilities is north of $120 TRILLION.

Our current outstanding debt of $14 Trillion at say 5% interest is what? $700 BILLION per year. Hmmmmm!

3 courses of accounting in college. I am pretty good with numbers, would you like to lob some more lies my way?

How bout THIS LIE, that social security is fine. You know, the one that we are supposed to have 2point something TRILLION in. Where actually, there is only non interest bearing IOU's stocked in a room in the government warehouses. IOU's that have NO VALUE! Guess what, the notes we sold to CHINA are guaranteed, the IOU's are WORTHLESS!

Buy hey, the world is a rosy dream seen through kaleidoscope eyes!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Do you really believe HALF of the numbers you gave me?

Do you know what standard accounting rules are?

Our current outstanding liabilities is north of $120 TRILLION.

Our current outstanding debt of $14 Trillion at say 5% interest is what? $700 BILLION per year. Hmmmmm!

3 courses of accounting in college. I am pretty good with numbers, would you like to lob some more lies my way?

How bout THIS LIE, that social security is fine. You know, the one that we are supposed to have 2point something TRILLION in. Where actually, there is only non interest bearing IOU's stocked in a room in the government warehouses. IOU's that have NO VALUE! Guess what, the notes we sold to CHINA are guaranteed, the IOU's are WORTHLESS!

Buy hey, the world is a rosy dream seen through kaleidoscope eyes!

We are nowhere near $120 Trillion in overall debt as we'd be so far underwater that we'd have to slash Federal employee salaries like 15% across the board.

The issue plauging Social Security is that if you send say, 10 Million jobs overseas and each was paying $125 towards SSI each week right? Guess what genius? That is $1.25 Billion a week lost to SSI as those 10 Million jobs no longer exist stateside which would equate to about $5 Billion a month and $60 Billion a year in lost revenue from just one company. When this process gets repeatd across every major sector of the entire economical infastructure Social Security stands to lose tens to hundereds of billions of dollars per year all on nothing more then the company in q sending jobs overseas. Return as little as 20 Million jobs stateside and watch how quick and fast we bounce back, keep them overseas and watch this rut and abyss get deeper and harder to rise out of. When you got like a company a month doing this that means that thus rut will continue at no fault of either the taxpayer or the Govt but at the sole fault of those shipping jobs overseas costing us north of $1 Trillion+ a year in lost revenue to SSI because some group of douchebag moronic CEO's sent jobs overseas using thier multi trillion dollar a year lobbyist firms and buddies..

I've spoken to individuals with master's and doctorates in the field of finance and all you've got is barely a bachleor's. Even they agree that shipping jobs overseas continue to remains apart of the problem and not apart of the solution. Remember the recent $600 Billion injection by The Federal Reserve? Guess what, under certain rules that is classified as a gift and means the taxpayer nor the US Federal Govt is not on the hook for one red cent of that since they willingly volunteered the money.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between liabilities and debt? If you do not, why are you even attempting to discuss these issues? Read up on accounting principles.

If people in the private sector played the government's accounting tricks, they would go to prison for FRAUD.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Do you know the difference between liabilities and debt? If you do not, why are you even attempting to discuss these issues? Read up on accounting principles.

If people in the private sector played the government's accounting tricks, they would go to prison for FRAUD.

Then why isn't the masters of The Federal Reserve in jail over fraud?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join