The reason for my stance against the Tea Party!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I figured it was time to declare that this stance is not against any individual person but the overall group. We all come here to debate the topics of the day but when all that is being allowed is TPM nonsense the lemmings will fall for it.

My war is against the movement as a whole and all who do not acknowledge that radical elements exist in the ranks.

BTW, being Anti TP is by no way, shape, sense or form is to be seen as being Anti American!

Congresspeople being called the "N" and "F" word, Congrespeople's offices being shot up, threats being called in to Democratic members of Congress' offices, the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

What's next? A bomb being sent to Capitol Hill?

Every single incident has occured and transpired ever since this group of Anti American scum appeared on the scene.

Let us not also forget about the fact that this group demanded scripted questions from the press which is a direct and clear violation of the 1st Amendment and any person who denies the press the right and authourity to question them is Anti Constitution, Anti American and anti everything that this great democracy stands for.[
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I figured it was time to declare that this stance is not against any individual person but the overall group. We all come here to debate the topics of the day but when all that is being allowed is TPM nonsense the lemmings will fall for it.

My war is against the movement as a whole and all who do not acknowledge that radical elements exist in the ranks.

BTW, being Anti TP is by no way, shape, sense or form is to be seen as being Anti American!

Care to elaborate, establish some points that aren't derived from what you see in the media? You say that the group does not acknowledge the extremism within its ranks but the extremism is spearheaded by the superstars of the group, Beck, Palin, and Gingrich etc. As usual, the people do not have a real voice and when they do, it's always some racist or extremist voice. It is never the heart and soul of the group.

The Tea Party has been overtaken and pushed to extremes that the media uses it as a scapegoat for any misfortune. Example being Arizona shooting.

This can be said for Islam and other religions, political groups, gay rights groups, nationalistic group, etc. ALL of these groups are infiltrated and pushed to the extreme that they lose all credibility because of what the MEDIA reports on them. They know NO ONE will care to understand what a particular group is really about. No, it is what your television presents to you that you should care about.
edit on 17-1-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To quickly recap your opinion..... Any non-bias, objective individual reading your thoughts would know immediately that you are wrong on several factors... I'll name 2 real quick and to help you if you wanna attempt to remain credible.

The AZ shooter was not some right-wing radical and there are radical elements everywhere on every side. You have to acknowledge facts and research more if you want people to take your opinion seriously. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you way off. You need to do more of your own research to have an intelligent conversation on this matter.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

The above quote is a FINE example of the Left still trying to lay the blame on the Right and the tea party when all the evidence points to him being more toward the left than anything. I dont think he was either. He was simply a sick deranged puke that wanted attention.

Show me your proof that he was any way affiliated with the TP or the right wing. You can't. You are just going along with what the LAME Stream Media said, or the sheriffs personal leftist opinion. Disgusting.....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That is the most bigoted bunch of bovine excrement I've seen on ATS in a while. You offer no proof to back up any of your claims. Deny Ignorance and post some factual evidence before making crazy accusations.

At least the OP has been a member for more than 3 days.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think Whoopie just became a member.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Congresspeople being called the "N" and "F" word, Congrespeople's offices being shot up, threats being called in to Democratic members of Congress' offices, the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14.

Media created lies and no evidence, exactly the opposite actually.

edit to add-You do not happen to be talking about the Democrat worker that shot up the office do YOU?

Strawman

Hey, you and Bloomberg already attempted that one. Wanna try again?

Let us not also forget about the fact that this group demanded scripted questions from the press which is a direct and clear violation of the 1st Amendment and any person who denies the press the right and authourity to question them is Anti Constitution, Anti American and anti everything that this great democracy stands for.

Ohhhh, are you mad that people do not want to be attacked by the leftwing 5th column propaganda networks?

Oohhhh, you are not allowed to talk? How bout some evidence of this?

Ooooops, you are inciting hatred and vitriol! You must be a Tea Partier!

This is a PERFECT example of why you and your ideology is failing.

edit on 17-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Are you talking about real racial elements or ones people want to see in them? They exist on all sides.

Congresspeople being called the "N" and "F" word, Congrespeople's offices being shot up, threats being called in to Democratic members of Congress' offices, the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14. The incidents keep escalating with no sign of slowing down or stopping and the entire Baggers group sits back laughing and condoning the actions. What's the problem? Can't stand history?

I assume here you are talking about the unsubstantiated claims made by two black people who were on many live cameras at the time yet not one camera picked up what only they heard? On the called in threats I guess you never heard of the ones made to tea party or republicans just the Dems? ( Now here is the part of your "post" that proves what you are) since you seem to be a member of some tea baggers club proven by how you know they sit around laughing, Perhaps you should try going to a tea party meeting and not a sexual perverts meeting to see what the difference is. Or did you not notice the spelling is different and as such a different movement?

Every single incident has occured and transpired ever since this group of Anti American scum appeared on the scene.

I seem to recall names like Uni bomber, Mc Veigh and anthrax being sent tru mail to a lot of goverment people after that little thing called 911

Let us not also forget about the fact that this group demanded scripted questions from the press which is a direct and clear violation of the 1st Amendment and any person who denies the press the right and authourity to question them is Anti Constitution, Anti American and anti everything that this great democracy stands for.[

Hear is a link to that you forgot to add about the scripted news.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

BTW, being Anti TP is by no way, shape, sense or form is to be seen as being Anti American!" But being for it is? Right, got you....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Don't forget to blame the Tea Party for the War in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yeah, I know they weren't around then, but clearly, that kind of fact doesn't matter.

Look, I am not a TP member and I really don't care about them, but your post lost all credibility when you blamed the TP for the shooting of Congressman Giffords. There's not ONE shred of evidence that there's ANY kind of correlation. You've bought the MSM hype designed to further divide this divided nation.

Hate the TP if you want, but I call BS on the reasons.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And some cited credible sources for proof, instead of opinion-based propaganda?

The only thing you've proven is that you yourself is as uninformed and as intolerant as those TP folks you rant against.

You haven't posted any reasons, just a rant.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Proof of the outrageous and deplorable behaviour of this group is all over the web and this wonderful site right here, oh that's right, how could I forget? No one in this group can think for themselves nor has a brain and have to be told what to think, how to think. Research and factchequing is evil according to this group as they use that to keep on spreading hate and lies to its masses. No real brain in the entire group. The blind leading the dumb.

They do not dictate, nor do they run the policy in this nation and should really be stop being treated like if they do. It is sickening.

Those who deny that radical elements sit amongst you makes you and your group more dangerous and akin to that of a terrorist group.

Anytime someone is quick to defend this nation from the left or right from the likes of this group they are torn a new one.

Who died and made these people KING? BTW, I do not fear TPTB, The NWO and if they don't scare nor put any fear into my heart then this group I will spit on and laugh at.

At least the late night show hosts have new material every night courtesy of this group of hatemongerers, warmongers, terrorists.

The hypocrisy of it is that if any left wing group did half of what is connectable back to Baggers all liberals would have a target on them like they do now.

This group now has blood on it's hands and better be able to deal with the consequences. At least I am willing to admit the fact that there are radical elements in both the GOP and Dems.

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have seen the rise of the American Nazi Party and it the Baggers! I swear that if this current incarnation of the group would've been around during 9/11 that these half brained moronic group would've been cheering the collapsing towers.
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Proof of the outrageous and deplorable behaviour of this group is all over the web

Great. Can you show us the proof that the Tea Party is responsible for this, as you claim in your OP?

the shooting of 20 people that kills 6 and injures 14.

. Research and factchequing is evil according to this group as they use that to keep on spreading hate and lies to its masses. No real brain in the entire group.

Proof, please?

Those who deny that radical elements sit amongst you makes you and your group more dangerous and akin to that of a terrorist group.

Radical elements exist among EVERY group. Does that mean that EVERYONE belonging to ANY group are terrorists?

This group now has blood on it's hands

Proof, please?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

One good thing the Tea Party does
That link is to a thread I put up this morning. I got word of this story through a Tea Party email.

I definitely do not like Palin and Beck, but I am a HUGE fan of the Tea Party! If nothing else, it has at least woken up some people that were never politically active before. It has at least proven that a grassroots movement can impact National Politics. It has at least sent a warning shot to the entrenched politicians informing them it is time to listen to their constituents.

I am not a fan of violence, and I hope it never comes to that, but I believe the Tea Party has been instrumental in relaying the seriousness of the political situation. The Tea Party is sort of a last ditch political effort to overhaul the government without violence. If the Tea Party is unsuccessful, or if the two-party system is able to demonize and hijack the Tea Party and make it inconsequential, then what happens next? If the population loses all hope of making a change through peaceful political action, then were does that leave us?

Everyone should support the efforts of the Tea Party, even if you are a liberal. The Tea Party is the only current forum where people can create some change in the government. We need to be communicating and celebrating our common goals and putting less emphasis on our differences. I contend that nobody is "anti-environment" or "pro-abortion." We all have the goal of comfort, security, personal freedom, lower taxes, and a legacy of environmental and human rights protections for our grand children. The economy, and healthcare, and foreign policy all boil down to those basic goals of comfort, security, personal freedom, and a legacy of good things for our children and grandchildren.

We have different methods of reaching that goal, but right now the two-party political machine has completely taken their eye off the goal and has focused on all the differences. We have been divided and conquered and we pay exorbitant taxes with no true representation. We need to get our eye back on the goal!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I think John F Kennedy said it best to your question.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I cant believe your OP hasnt been plastered with one of those "Political Trolling" stickers.

But I will play along. I feel the same way about the democratic party and dont hold out much hope for the republicans.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Proof of the outrageous and deplorable behaviour of this group is all over the web and this wonderful site right here, oh that's right, how could I forget? No one in this group can think for themselves nor has a brain and have to be told what to think, how to think. Research and factchequing is evil according to this group as they use that to keep on spreading hate and lies to its masses. No real brain in the entire group. The blind leading the dumb.

They do not dictate, nor do they run the policy in this nation and should really be stop being treated like if they do. It is sickening.

We have a clear, concise message. If people are listening, then maybe we are making sense.

Anytime someone is quick to defend this nation from the left or right from the likes of this group they are torn a new one.

So now we are a terrorist group. And who is doing the name-calling here?

Who died and made these people KING? BTW, I do not fear TPTB, The NWO and if they don't scare nor put any fear into my heart then this group I will spit on and laugh at.

At least the late night show hosts have new material every night courtesy of this group of hatemongerers, warmongers, terrorists.

A trifecta! 3 slurs in one sentence!

The hypocrisy of it is that if any left wing group did half of what is connectable back to Baggers all liberals would have a target on them like they do now.

This group now has blood on it's hands and better be able to deal with the consequences. At least I am willing to admit the fact that there are radical elements in both the GOP and Dems.

So you say the left doesn't do half of what we do, and yet, in the next sentence, after accusing us of having blood on our hands, you say the GOP and dems have radical elements as well. Um, which one is it?

Ladies and Gentlemen, We have seen the rise of the American Nazi Party and it the Baggers! I swear that if this current incarnation of the group would've been around during 9/11 that these half brained moronic group would've been cheering the collapsing towers.
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Nazis and a gay slur. And a nice 9/11 reference as well.

If these are your opinions, that's fine to have. They are shared by many on the left, and even by some on the right. But would appreciate documentation if they are allegations. Or is there nothing to be said for burden of proof.
Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The 1st is not an authority or demand power given the press to force anyone to be questioned or for anyone to give answers. The only authority given the press is the right to press!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You're completely and totally without honor.

You repeat lies, "Shouting the N-word." That NEVER happened. The video PROVES it and the Congressman took it back.

You repeat false assurtions "The Tuscon shooting was from the right wing." He was NOT involved.

Congresspersons Offices shot up. Like Eric Cantor? The Jew?

"The group demanded scripted questions." Which group? There is no Tea Party such as a democratic or republican. A violation of the First Amendment? What the heck are you talking about? I can DEMAND anything without any Constitutional Violation.

And the use of the word "Baggers" show you are simply a left wing zealot.

You are beyond remeption for this despicable post pretending to be an attempt at "civil discourse."

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

The 1st is not an authority or demand power given the press to force anyone to be questioned or for anyone to give answers. The only authority given the press is the right to press!

This allows the press to ask the questions of our elected leaders and hopefuls. Whoever thinks it's ok to deny the 1st in this regard is never to hold office hence why Angle and O'Donnell are not Members of Congress.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I truly can not believe op.. a poster here with all of the information so categorized and spelled out a toddler can grasp it.. would post this thread.

Im not a Tea Partier and I think they jumped the gun.. they would have retained their individuality if they had organized and been patient before becoming involved in the BS.. what impatience got them was being absorbed by the Republicans and they lost their identity. Other than that they are okay in my book.. I can agree with a lot they stand for. This OP is incredibly ignorant of the facts surrounding it all.. including how long its been in existence.. amazingly enough.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join