It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Bill Gates wants to register all new babies on the planet for vaccines

www.naturalnews.com

Bill Gates is promoting a plan to use wireless technology to register every newborn on the planet in a vaccine database.

"The key thing, the most important fact that people should know and make sure other people know: As you save children under 5, that is the thing that reduces population growth," he said. "That sounds paradoxical. The fact is that within a decade of improving health outcomes, parents decide to have less children."

Vaccines will be the key. If you could register every birt
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sounds scary and sociopath-ish to me kind of.
Gates is not at all an IT geek and he thinks he is
IT geeks care more about privacy than anyone else often

And to have everyone, from birth, in a central database with geo-locating cell phones for the sole purpose of vaccinations is crazy.

I hope this does not materialize

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the "vaccines" had some kind of disease in them, albeit there from Bill gates (him being regarded as a good man and such).

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't like that at all more proof Microsoft is trying to take over the world I tell you. But signing up people for something that should be a personal decision between child and parent or parent and doctor in some cases, should not be up to the public to decide. IMO. Bill Gates Conquer of all mankind on the next Oprah.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So him and his Windows software controlling most computers on earth isn't enough?

Like father like son uh? Gates's father was on the board of Planned Parenthood after all.

What about he keeps screwing people with his Windows software and let people decide if they want a vaccine or not? The vaccine corporations love to test their non-tested vaccines or even bioweapons on people in the third world so it never makes the news... But of course Bill would never sink that low would he?

And Bill being invited to a Bilderberg meeting sure is a sign that we can't trust him one bit.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
All billionaires who start/run/are involved with any of these tax free foundations turn out to be eugenicists. Every single time. The foundations out there are the key to the NWO plans of end runs around constitutions and sovereignty--all in the name of "charity". This has been the case for decades.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Vaccines block the inherent psychic abilities of children.

These days, all children are born much more sensitive than the generations before.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Bill needs to start taking some of these "vaccines" himself and stop pushing this crap. All he seems to be nowadays is a mouthpiece for government control.

"Oh, you got neurological damage? Hmm, i wonder why"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also posted here in case you're interested in reading the additions comments. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
May as well take their fingerprints and DNA samples while they're at it - and don't forget that RFID microchip!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Vaccines will make people decide not to have children ? NO, THE VACCINE WILL MAKE THAT DESCISION FOR YOU !!! Stay away from them , they are sterilising the human race .I am sure if you ask Bill Gates for his favourite movie it will be the Children of Men ! That film is a in your face , hidden in plain sight slap in the face and is getting closer to reailty everyday as the male sperm count continues to drop .Bill if you truely believe in your own garbage about overpopulation, be a myrtar and throw yourself out of the top window of your ivory tower .
edit on 17-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Next, you wont be able to update your windows machine and get the latest security updates unless your PC passes windows genuine advantage and you have the latest vaccine injected into your body.

Awesome. I only use windows for photoshop, otherwise im booted into linux. BLEH!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think the real tell-all about this is what happens if the parents of the child tell the bureaucratic managerial state and their little vaccines to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine. If/when I have children the chances of them forcing my kid against his/her and my will is well, zero. I am quite sure that I am not alone in that sentiment.

Sure they can track every person on a database for vaccination but when it comes to tracking where money goes between governments and governments/business well that is just something our best technology cannot solve. If this happens well that is one giant leap for eugenics kind.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Gates needs to see a doctor he's mentally fooked!

I mean would you trust a guy who want's global depopulation and to vaccine all newborns?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Sterilizing the human race? And what would be the point of that, exactly?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What does bill gtes know anything about human anatomy? is he also a registered lsicened graduated doctor>? doubt it..he's a computer giant who lied and cheated to get where he is. i seen a history channel documentary on him a while back. He alsmot didnt pass college. its a mircale he passed middle school form what i learned.
he has 0, no right to impose microchips. its the mark of satan, the beast in religous terms. ide like to boycott microsft. sounds like he is conjurring up another way of making money for him, family, and business in the long run....treat and heard us like cattle, have implants put in every single one of us for profit. slavery basically.
to me, it sounds like bill gates would like to turn us into 'terminators' or borg creatures form star trek
he has no god given right to impose or push or say anything for anything like that to happen. late name is gates...gates to hell is more like it*

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Sterilizing the human race? And what would be the point of that, exactly?

You actually need to ask that ? Bill Gates ,Oprah Winfrey and Ted Turner are well known depopulation advocates .Research it for yourself I am not your mother , while you are at it research Agenda 21 .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sterilising the human race would very quickly drop it down, with diseases as well to the level of half a billion people which is what is on the Georgia Stones. Reputedly the new 10 commandments by the rulers of the NWO, go look it up.

top topics

join