It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 6
42
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by ollncasino
 





Yet you yourself are displaying plenty of open hatred for people who believe radical Islam is a threat, while displaying almost no grasp of the situation.


Hell yeah I hate bigots, Nazis, Zionists or any blood thirsty haters. You do not have a full grasp of the situation and had you been born in the Nazi era, you too would be goosestepping all over the place.



You make me laugh..

You claim to be against Bigots, but i have not seen you once portray any of this hatred towards Radical Extremists who see women as war booty, and who want to behead the Prince of Wales.

Your only hating on the people who are against radical muslims.

Back in the day you would of been charged with Treason.




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
ALL of Islam is a threat, just as any organized religion is a threat. A threat to sanity and decency. You are not sane if you believe all their rhetoric and garbage. Religions are disgusting and this one is one of the worst due to it's level of primitive beliefs.All my opinion of course..... And yes I have Muslim friends, and I express this to them, just as I do with my Christian friends about their ridiculous religion, and of course I hear how I will burn in hell and all that, great fun actually. Too bad I don't have any Jewish friends, hard to come by where I live.


I share your non trust of religion but have to say my in laws are no threat to anyone, they all believe in what's written in the koran as a peaceful religion, a religion which says do not force yourself upon others, also to question things and learn by using your own intelligence.

Sadly the real issues do come from the radicals or militants whose ideals are NOT the same as the book, they want to enforce the religion upon all. The standard ordinary Muslim man and woman who follow in the peaceful way pose no threat as far as I can see and I have studied it quite a lot as I do other religions.

This comes from being the product of a Catholic and Protestant pair of parents while living in Belfast where we all were born, trust me, you learn to realise just what religion is when that happens to you. We had to leave there and come to England because we WERE threatened with death by sets of people who really did mean it. We just grabbed out clothes and left as the house was being smashed to pieces.

Kind of puts you off religion but I still like to see why people put so much faith in it....



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sorry, double post...
edit on 18-1-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
reply to post by Haydn_17
 


you sir are an deranged...

yeah radical islam is conducting genetic manipulation on crops and livestock. radical islam is selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to the third world. radical islam is also responsible for one of the biggest heists of history by laundering peoples money via ponzi schemes.

Ignorance is no excuse stop spreading hate because your uneducated and incapable of understanding the reality your facing. sad.



Your incapable of understanding that some people in the world around you do want to see you dead in the name of "Allah" Look at 7/7 and 9/11 and then tell me Radical Islam is not a threat, please sit down in front of the families who lost loved ones in terrorist attacks and tell me Radical Islam is not a threat.

Your the Ignorant one here.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
Un Educated Right Wing Bollocks


Un Washed Left Wing Communist Trash

----

I can do that too



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No, Islam is not the biggest threat.
The biggest threat is the entity pushing
Islam into Christian societies for an agenda.
That entity would be Open Society Inst. &
George Soros.

Islam is just a tool to divide and conquer
just like wikileaks.

Pay attention to the revolution in Tunisia.
Soros funded that one too. And sent in CIA
covert Ops to train 1,000 students how to
protest.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

edit on 1/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by ollncasino
 





Yet you yourself are displaying plenty of open hatred for people who believe radical Islam is a threat, while displaying almost no grasp of the situation.


Hell yeah I hate bigots, Nazis, Zionists or any blood thirsty haters. You do not have a full grasp of the situation and had you been born in the Nazi era, you too would be goosestepping all over the place.



You make me laugh..

You claim to be against Bigots, but i have not seen you once portray any of this hatred towards Radical Extremists who see women as war booty, and who want to behead the Prince of Wales.

Your only hating on the people who are against radical muslims.

Back in the day you would of been charged with Treason.


That's pretty true but then again he would also be the one burning witches because they spoke in a different way.

Personally I can see with good reason why people would find the wish to behead anyone based on upon their faith as revolting, does that make them a bigot, I can't see their arguments merit on that.

Just silly babble and name calling to be one of the gang in my book..



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
For starters if some British person thinks they are doing good and better than everyone else.....

Please give Diego Garcia back to the people you put on boats and kicked off of THEIR island.

Please give the Turks and Caicos Islands back to their people. You touted their leaders were corrupt and just took it back over.

Those were two sovereign areas of the world not needing British oversight.

After that we'll talk about muslims and their sovereign rights. I personally don't care what a bunch of muslims do in THEIR country. The world was a good place when everyone stayed in THEIR part of the world.

I don't blame muslims for being "radical". Americans became "radical" when we decided a King across the ocean shouldn't rule us. Therefor muslims can be "radical" to retain their God given rights and sovereignty.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc
 


The point is Mclaneinc, these Radical Muslims would Behead people, they would rape women as war booty, they are not threatening to do it, given the chance they would.

They are fanatical, look at what has happened to reporters and aid workers in Afghanistan, beheaded in the name of God.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
No, Islam is not the biggest threat.
The biggest threat is the entity pushing
Islam into Christian societies for an agenda.
That entity would be Open Society Inst. &
George Soros.

Islam is just a tool to divide and conquer
just like wikileaks.

Pay attention to the revolution in Tunisia.
Soros funded that one too. And sent in CIA
covert Ops to train 1,000 students how to
protest.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

edit on 1/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)


Hello BoonD, normally see you in the UFO forums.

Tell me one thing, I've seen reports of German passported snipers over there picking off the protestors , true or not?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
For starters if some British person thinks they are doing good and better than everyone else.....

Please give Diego Garcia back to the people you put on boats and kicked off of THEIR island.

Please give the Turks and Caicos Islands back to their people. You touted their leaders were corrupt and just took it back over.

Those were two sovereign areas of the world not needing British oversight.

After that we'll talk about muslims and their sovereign rights. I personally don't care what a bunch of muslims do in THEIR country. The world was a good place when everyone stayed in THEIR part of the world.

I don't blame muslims for being "radical". Americans became "radical" when we decided a King across the ocean shouldn't rule us. Therefor muslims can be "radical" to retain their God given rights and sovereignty.


These Nations you speak of have the oppurtunity to overcome British Rule, all they have to do is vote, we imported a democratic system, as with our other territories.

The last Gibraltar vote, was voted 99% in favour for British Rule, 1% in favour for spanish rule.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17
 


oooo aren't you clever, I now see the error of my ways *sarcasm*

insert comment here



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Mclaneinc
 


The point is Mclaneinc, these Radical Muslims would Behead people, they would rape women as war booty, they are not threatening to do it, given the chance they would.

They are fanatical, look at what has happened to reporters and aid workers in Afghanistan, beheaded in the name of God.


If you read my lengthy post you would see I already said that and agree and mentioned the disgusting point of beheading some poor tourist as proof of their vile beliefs.

Trust me I know the radicals are more than dangerous, people really do not have a full idea of just how dangerous and how well along the takeover is. I've seen the blood and the hate first hand, I just don't brand all Muslims the same.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady
 





There no such thing as a "legal" documentary. Why are you so deparate to spread hate about Muslims? Have you been done by a Muslim or what?


It's a documentry that is legal as they had to ask for permission to broadcast it. Wow are you for real ?? I'm against extremists teaching kids to hate jews, gays and apostates sorry if that insults the extremist muslims but hey balls to the extremists of all types.


So what you want is for schools to carry on teaching this vile propaganda and you would prefer it to never be spoken about.




The BBC does documentaries about bad people and I am sure there are bad Muslims as there are bad Christians and Jews.


Start a thread on christian or jewish faith schools in england being taught this kind of stuff then with actual proof like i provided. bet you cant.




There is also BBC Panorama programme about police cadets at Hendon Police Academy wearing pillow cases and goosestepping all over the shop. Why did you do such a thing? Why do you wear a pillow cases on your head and goosestep like a Nazi? Please don't runaway from the question.


Funny how you change the subject complety when confronted with evidence, do you remember when you said earlier on that everything i claimed was made up.
everyone on this thread has now seen how much of a troll you are

How do the police cadets have anything to do with you avoiding the evidence i have provided, you're like a child being proved wrong and you have to resort to name calling . If anyone is a nazi it's you that's why you made a thread called Most Israelis Approve Racist Rabbis

Hating on the jews tsk tsk How is it allright for you to make that thread you hypocritical nazi bigot ?
edit on 18-1-2011 by RisingForce because: .

edit on 18-1-2011 by RisingForce because: .

edit on 18-1-2011 by RisingForce because: .



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Hell yeah I hate bigots, Nazis, Zionists or any blood thirsty haters. You do not have a full grasp of the situation and had you been born in the Nazi era, you too would be goosestepping all over the place.


Perhaps you should extend that boiling hatred to radical Muslims who kill people in the name of Islam?

It isn't such a stretch, surely?




Time Magazine: Christians Under Siege in the Muslim World

www.time.com...


Under sige from who? You guessed it...Radical Muslims



Pope calls on Pakistan to repeal blasphemy law as 50,000 march in Karachi to support it

www.dailymail.co.uk...


Who are marching to retain the right to execute people in Pakistan for blasphemy?

Actually it is mainstream Pakistani Muslims...



Pew Poll on Pakistani Public Opinion

83% of Pakistani Muslims support stoning adulterers

80% Support the cutting of hands of thieves

78% of Pakistani Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam


pewglobal.org...


Arm yourself with the facts and get a grasp of the situation.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Hello BoonD, normally see you in the UFO forums.
Tell me one thing, I've seen reports of German passported snipers
over there picking off the protestors , true or not?

Not def sure
but my best guess is they are really
Israeli Mossad snipers using fake German
Passports.

And if history repeats itself.
Janet Reno used snipers to help quell
dissent in Waco TX from 2 different vantage points.
I would NOT be surprised one bit
if Tunisia did the same.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius
 


Quite the anti-Brit bigot aren't you.

Shame all you can do is spout boring, predictable and blatantly untrue rhetoric and offer absolutely nothing to the thread.

What a shallow and insignificant person.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 





I understand that the vast majority of Muslims do not agree with these radicals, yet the vast majority of them do nothing about it. It's time they addressed the issue and eradicated the threat from within their own communities themselves. Acts and deeds people!


Do you agree with the wars we are currently embroiled in? Do you believe everything the UK gov does is right?

It's time you addressed the issue and eradicated the threat from within your own communities yourself.

Acts and deeds indeed.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Hello BoonD, normally see you in the UFO forums.
Tell me one thing, I've seen reports of German passported snipers
over there picking off the protestors , true or not?

Not def sure
but my best guess is they are really
Israeli Mossad snipers using fake German
Passports.

And if history repeats itself.
Janet Reno used snipers to help quell
dissent in Waco TX from 2 different vantage points.
I would NOT be surprised one bit
if Tunisia did the same.


Yes, that was my thoughts hence I didn't call them German, vile world we live in, really vile.

I see there's a growing movement to re open the black vs white stand off in the states, every which way to pick people off...



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
reply to post by Freeborn
 





I understand that the vast majority of Muslims do not agree with these radicals, yet the vast majority of them do nothing about it. It's time they addressed the issue and eradicated the threat from within their own communities themselves. Acts and deeds people!


Do you agree with the wars we are currently embroiled in? Do you believe everything the UK gov does is right?

It's time you addressed the issue and eradicated the threat from within your own communities yourself.

Acts and deeds indeed.


Of course the Goverment isnt perfect.

Ill tell you this though.

My Goverment doesnt want to kill me
My Goverment wont force me into religion
My Goverment has a fair law system
My Goverment has fair punishments ( No cutting off hands here)

Islam = 1200AD Law system




top topics



 
42
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join