It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Please elaborate.

I don't understand where your example of the Ku Klux Klan comes from
edit on 17/1/11 by Kram09 because: Deleted my Ku Klux Klan comment as I felt it was unfair

CX

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Have some people even bothered reading the title?

--------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>"Radical Islam"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

How do you feel about some of your colleagues in the English Defence League, the one's who are Nazis ?

Honest question.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
there Is a problem with Islam people and Shaw law.
But some government group is stoking a big fire.
they are letting this happen!
so we will have to fight them in the end.
provoking confrontation and hate
on Both sides.
I think it will end with a big war.
not like the little ones we have been having...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't agree with the way Edl are going about it and there links to known nazis is shocking but yes radical islam is a threat. i said Radical, not islam itself

Panorama did an investigation into some of the islamic schools in britian, they were teaching children as young as 6 to hate jews, that homosexuals should be murdered and how to chop hands off people who have gone against the most fascist law of them all.

They also were teaching the kids the Protocols of the Elders of Zion which was used to justify the persecution of jews in germany. Sounds kind of fascist doesn't it.

How many of these kids will be fully radicalized when they are older ? , When you teach kids at that age it will have an effect on them when they are older.

If you hate Fascism surely you hate kids being taught this kind of stuff. remember when the whole conteversy of the bnp being teachers came about, imagine if they where teaching the kids to hate jews and stating the protocols were 100 % accurate. Well they didn't yet the left had a big campaign against them but they fall silent on this happening. and if you do raise concern you are branded a nazi or edl.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Honestly don't bother replying to catbinlady, he says it's ok for extremists to burn poppys as it's free speech but if free speech is used to condem islam it's the worst crime in history. here's a quote from him on a differant thread, what a hypocrite.

This is the fine thing about being British, we have the freedom of expression and we can burn poppies as a means of protest.

Protest does not guarantee good taste.

edit on 17-1-2011 by RisingForce because: .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
C'mon, the whole thing is being set up by the Gov to keep is divided and fighting amongst ourselves..

the sad part is that they'll create any forthcoming conflict with their social engineering just to ensure we are at each others throats than at their doors.

But since this isn't going to go away I guess we'll just have to accept it's going to happen
all in all bit of a thumbs down from me I'm afraid.

For the record I dislike both sides.. and as far as score keeping goes, IMHO the UAF are currently winning the "who is nastier" prize
and the EDL "who is being manipulated most" prize

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
First of all, Al quaeda and many other such organizations are funded by the US government.
Check out this thread.
!CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda is a Complete Fabrication
There are tons of books, articles, and other information on the connections between Bin laden, Bush family, and the CIA.

If you choose to ignore this that is your choice. What you cannot ignore is where ideas of islamic fundamentalism arise from. These ideas are prevalent because of US imperialism. The spread of these ideas are real, but the actual terror acts are often US intelligence. If the West did not continually rape and pillage Islamic countries this ideology would have no soil to grow in.
Further, the track record of our supposed "enemies" of the west is convoluted at best. The US funded, the soviets, and the nazis. They were enemies created for political and economic reasons. Take a look around. The government has used radical islam to greatly increase size, power, and manipulate opinions.

If you wanna be concerned take a look at our own tyranny before worrying about a fantastical one.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since the radical muslims want to create trouble you can not just sit back and take it.

I guess some people have never been bullied. The bully does not stop messing with you until you stand up for your self, stand up to them. When you give them a knock on the nose they stop.

If they continue you have to charge harder. I would not take this radical muslim shiria law in America.
We have a thing here in USA that is called separation of church and state.

It would be illegal for shiria law to be instated ANYWHERE in the USA.

I feel horrible for you people in england and france.
I suggest the people in other countries being bullied by radicals, do the same,
that you stand up for your self before it is to late.

If the radical muslims want a war on the American civilians we WILL WAR! There will be a gun behind every blade of grass blasting anyone who dares to tear America down.

I don't dare the radical muslims. If they want war WE WILL ERADICATE them.
The black, white, and mexican Americans will all unite against radical muslims.

The op is correct. END OF STORY !!!
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheBigO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

Amen but standing up to the radical muslims is racist, fascist and hitlerish, if you're against the radical lot it means you're against all muslims and anyone who isn't white. well that's what the left and moderate muslims say.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I love your sources.... for your links.

www.geographictravels.com

www.discountvouchers.co.uk
(LOL... where do you go for the best, hard-hitting impartial news... why DISCOUNT VOUCHERS of course... their journo's are the cream of the crop.)

FFS.... :shk:

The daily mail

The mirror....

Man.... you make some truly stupid and ignorant threads..... the worst kind of fear-mongering and bigotry.

And thing is, you literally have no clue either, that's what makes me laugh.

You buy into all the propaganda you see and read and then just parrot it as fact.

Deny ignorance...

Deny this bigoted garbage.

Your threads have a pattern..... they're ignorant, biased and hate-filled..
edit on 17/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Wait a second you find it disgusting when people use facts to show when muslims are racist towards jews and whites etc yet you made a thread called Most Israelis Approve Racist Rabbis. Hypocrite much ???

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think the media do a good job in making us scared of radical Muslims. I think if it was left to the Muslims themselves, I'd compltely forget to be scared of them. The IRA, blew up far more things, so the media didn't really have to do it for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If you watch this and read about this stuff and cannot see this as a serious threat to freedom you must be clueless and blind.These kind of muslims are insanely dangerous and none of the Islamic leaders in the world attempt to stop them.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Watch the video i posted instead of his links. do you find it acceptable kids as young as 6 are being taught to hate jews, that homosexuals should be killed as well as apostates, or teaching them how to cut off someones hand. how about teaching them that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is 100% accurate,

I'm sure you'll say it's fear mongering or it's a zionist conpiracy or propaganda but don't the people in britain deserve to know what these kids are being taught.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This seems to be in order...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and op none of those "news sources" show anything other than propaganda.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

You undoubtedly have a valid point, but I think if you asked most people in the UK whether they perceived Islam or the financial system as the most imminent danger to their livelihood - they'd say the latter.

I dare say if you lived in certain places in Mexico or the US, you'd percieve a fairly high threat from some Christian drug cartels although I dare say, not of the same scope.

CX

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigO
If the radical muslims want a war on the American civilians we WILL WAR! There will be a gun behind every blade of grass blasting anyone who dares to tear America down.

I don't dare the radical muslims. If they want war WE WILL ERADICATE them.

Hmmm....tell me....hows that one going at the moment around the world?

The op is correct. END OF STORY !!!

Your opinion, not everyones. That does not make it correct.

CX.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
there Is a problem with Islam people and Shaw law.
But some government group is stoking a big fire.
they are letting this happen!
so we will have to fight them in the end.
provoking confrontation and hate
on Both sides.
I think it will end with a big war.
not like the little ones we have been having...

Absolutely! - just like the financial crisis we didnt just blunder into this situation, though that has been the carefully crafted impression, this has all been carefully staged and coreographed. Multicultural PC has been the key to foisting this on the public and silencing any opposition.

Europe is now in a situation with a rapidly increasing hostile muslim population intent on colonising outbreeding and replacing the natives as part of thier mandate for Islamic domination of the world.

The intended and inevitable outcome of this is Euro-wide jihadi civil war - resulting in complete social, financial and military collapse. It will occur inevitably within a generation maybe two - but can (and will be) be triggered off at any time simply by setting off a M.E war,during which Israel is obliged to use its Sampson option to destroy the Arab cities, and cause a tidal wave of refugees to flee across the Med.

The US will be collapsed at the same time - with Russia taking Europe and the ME, China takes the US.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

While I don't think most these people think Islam is the most imminent threat, according to a new study 4 out of 5 brits want immigration levels lowered:

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join