It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can A Dustbin have a consciousness?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

what a boring response.

instead of carrying the conversation in a forward direction, you chose a purely RE-active stance. and you accuse me of being trapped in ego? looks like you fell into your own trap.

to the matter at hand: unless you are willing to be more precise with your language, i fail to see how we can build something useful from the data. and why bother collecting data (by asking such a question about a dustbin in the first place) if it is not your aim to produce something useful, such as a clearer understanding? there can only be one answer: mental masturbation. it literally gets you off to be all so super deep n stuff without really getting anywhere.

the only other option is that you have a very precise meaning to the question you are asking. what is it? can you define it for us? i have given my answer, lets hear yours.

if you are unwilling to do so then i suggest you would be much better off simply immersing yourself in the experience, rather than trying to understand it.

(my intuition tells me that you are simply masturbating all over the forum.....and TRY not to be REactionary in your response -k-?)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join