It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh report into 2003 EU spy scandal points to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Fresh report into 2003 EU spy scandal points to Israel

euobserver.com

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Belgium's Standing Intelligence Agencies Review Committee has in a fresh report out on Tuesday (11 January) revealed details of a 2003 EU bugging scandal and named Israeli secret services as a potential culprit.

Committee member Peter de Smet on Tuesday told EUobserver the report says that two people suspected of planting listening devices in the EU member states' headquarters, the Justus Lipsius building, when it was constructed back in the mid-1990s had been trained by the Israeli telecommunications company Comverse, which has known links to the Mossad, the Israe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Moshe Dayan, Israel’s most celebrated general, famously outlined the strategy that he believed would keep Israel’s enemies at bay: “Israel must be a like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.” Unfortunately the zionist mad dog does not stay in its cage but trespasses on other nations and often infecting the society it penetrates with its frothing mouth.

Aggressive and violent organs like mossad do not just land on the ground and spy, they get under the skin of their targets by engaging with the criminal underworld, zero in on politicians and VIPs to attend to their proclivities and use the information to blackmail.

A successful zionist penetration means death, destruction and the retardation of the society that has been invaded.

How did the Dancing Israelis on 9/11 know to bring video cameras on tripods to watch the catastrophe? Why didn't they try to save the lives of 3000 Americans?

euobserver.com
edit on 17-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

How did the Dancing Israelis on 9/11 know to bring video cameras on tripods to watch the catastrophe? Why didn't the try to save the lives of 3000 Americans?

euobserver.com

I don't understand how Israeli Nationals can "dance" about the fact that their cash cow was under attack that day.
The US gives this Regime billions a year. If say my employer was being mugged and I was there to witness it, I certainly wouldn't "dance" over it. I'd come to his rescue...

I guess that's the difference between Israelis and Americans.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

How did the Dancing Israelis on 9/11 know to bring video cameras on tripods to watch the catastrophe? Why didn't the try to save the lives of 3000 Americans?

euobserver.com

I don't understand how Israeli Nationals can "dance" about the fact that their cash cow was under attack that day.
The US gives this Regime billions a year. If say my employer was being mugged and I was there to witness it, I certainly wouldn't "dance" over it. I'd come to his rescue...

I guess that's the difference between Israelis and Americans.

They were dancing because they orchastrated it. Those 5 Mossad agents, dressed like arabs, also had two vans loaded with explosives with the intention to blow up tunnels around New York/New Jersey on 9/11. They were stopped after several witnesses reported them to the police. Then after they were arrested, they were released and shipped back to Israel after being confirmed as Mossad agents.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It seems a lot of Americans know that Israel was involved in the slaughter on 9/11, even the families of the victims;

www.911truth.org...

Yet we have other Americans baying for the blood of the innocents, the Arabs and Muslims.

I think that even if it is officially acknowledged that Mossad was behind 9/11, the American people would not be able to do anything about. The US is engaged in an international scramble for the world's resources. 9/11 is its casus belli.

top topics

join