It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
Elenin is not a "dwarf star."

Yea that's what NASA wants you to believe. It is a cover up people !

Grand Elder Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj - Leader of the National Mayan Council of Elders of Guatemala; Day Keeper of the Mayan Calendar; 13th generation Quiche Mayan Spiritual Leader says:

“Every 5200 years we come to this point when the Earth becomes dark for a period of 60 to 70 hours… I tell you to all my brothers do not be afraid. The sun will go dark, the planet Earth will not see the sun, but we should understand it is like the New Year."

The end of the world Hopis prophecy talks about two celestial objects, "Red Kachina" and "Blue Kachina". Two separate events. (Kachina=Star or comet)

A way to explain the solution:

Me:
"You have to fall in the hole in order to know how to get out of it in the first place, because in the long run, you can get out of the hole before anyone else even falls in it, then you will be waiting on everyone else."
Me:
"The most important cause of our problem is that we deny that there is even a problem. It is always the fear of the unknown and fear itself that halts a man's spiritual evolution from continuing the soul's journey through time and space within the universe. You must realize this! "

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxnibiruxx

Originally posted by ngchunter
Elenin is not a "dwarf star."

Yea that's what NASA wants you to believe. It is a cover up people !

NASA didn't tell me that, nor did they need to. I figured it out myself. Pretty easy to do, actually. As I just showed you, if elenin had a dwarf star's mass, it would dramatically alter the orbits of the planets. That's not happening. It's not a dwarf star.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

You're just having bad luck supporting your claims. The two claims you have just chosen are false, although for two separate reasons. First we will discuss Don Alejandro. In 1998 John Major Jenkins wrote a book titled Maya Cosmogenesis 2012. This same year Ian Lungold visited Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj. Lungold brought with him a copy of Jenkins' book. While there Lungold had sections of Jenkins' nook read to Don Alejandro. Following this encounter Don Alejandro's "prophecies," including the one you posted, started to sound identical to what Jenkins wrote in his book. In this same book Jenkins comments on the circular logic that has plagued 2012 "research." I of course refer to the cases where a 2012 "researcher" will introduce a Mayan elder to another researcher's theories. The elder will then start making "prophecies" that reflect this material. Then another researcher will take these "prophecies" and claim them as legitimate. The earliest case of this occurred when Jose Arguelles introduced the work of Jenkins to Hunbatz Men, a Yucatec Mayan who had no tradition of the tzolkin. This is what Jenkins says in his book.

we’ve already seen a tendency, in the connections between José Argüelles, Hunbatz Men, and Aluna Joy Yaxkin, for a reinforcing interplay to develop between writers and Maya elders, especially when a popular movement driven by temple tours and New Age gatherings is at work.

As for the Hopi, the prophecy just doesn't exist in any form. To date no Hopi has ever spoken of that prophecy. Every source goes back to a white man. In fact there were so many false prophecies and claims being tied to the Hopi that they actually put out a press release that told people not to listen to non-Hopi discussing Hopi matters. The Blue Kachina/Red Kachina prophecy is non-existent. It is just another case of "researchers" trying to co-opt a culture in order to make their claims sound more legitimate.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The end of the world Hopis prophecy talks about two celestial objects, "Red Kachina" and "Blue Kachina". Two separate events. (Kachina=Star or comet)

It is not a genuine Hopi prophecy:

The Hopi Nation issued a warning in 2002 entitled, “Cultural Theft and Misrepresentation”: "Over the years many individuals, both Hopi and non-Hopi, have purposely distorted and exploited Hopi spirituality and the Hopi way of life to suit their own ends. The reasons for this misrepresentation vary as much as the people who engage in it. The most common motives, however, are notoriety, profit, or political manipulation. Irrespective of the intent, it all results in an unwanted intrusion by outsiders on the Hopi way of life..."
[edit for brevity --DJW001]
The Hopi Nation warnings went on to specifically warn about the following people falsely claiming to know or teach Hopi prophecy:
Robert Morning Sky claims to be Hopi and Apache. He first came to public attention because of the so called Hopi Blue Star Prophecies. But Morning Sky himself admits that he invented the Blue Star Prophecies and they are not part of actual Hopi tradition or prophecy. An article titled, "The Blue Star Hoax" that appeared in LEADING EDGE #95, included this passage. *“Among other things, Morning Sky, a Hopi, claimed that the fabled ‘Blue Star’ does not exist in Hopi legends, teachings or mythology. It was a term that he invented in the early 1970s that has since been pirated by researchers who falsely claimed to have spent time with Hopi Elders learning the secrets of the Blue Star Kachina (a kachina that Morning Sky says doesn't exist), and channelers, psychics and clairvoyants who claim to have received Blue Star revelations from their spiritual sources.” Yet a number of people still push the Blue Star Prophecies as authentic.

www.esowatch.com...

“Cultural Theft and Misrepresentation” has a rather nice ring to it, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You aren't trying to get me in trouble for stating something I blindly believe in that isn't actually true are you
because I can if I want to I call it Free Belief
Like Free Will except believing whatever the hell you want

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So, you're blindly believing in something that is 100% false and has been shown to you to be 100% false? That's pretty much the exact opposite of what this site stands for.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

You aren't trying to get me in trouble for stating something I blindly believe in that isn't actually true are you
because I can if I want to I call it Free Belief
Like Free Will except believing whatever the hell you want

You can blindly believe whatever you want. Just don't try to pass it off as a fact.
The part I don't get is why you would want to believe something that has been shown not to be true.
Makes you look a bit foolish.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You aren't trying to get me in trouble for stating something I blindly believe in that isn't actually true are you because I can if I want to I call it Free Belief Like Free Will except believing whatever the hell you want

Look up the word "karma" in any dictionary.
edit on 29-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Like I said, Anybody can believe "whatever" they want, If I want to be foolish then I shalle be

"Absence of proof is not proof of absence" -William Cowper
edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What does that quote have to do with this. There is proof that this prophecy doesn't exist. The Hopis themselves have come out and said that this prophecy does not exist. Why would you still believe in something that the people it is ascribed to don't believe in it?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It is called Blind Faith, and that is what I ascribe to
If the Hopi Indians will say that something isn't true, and it isn't true, then that doesn't mean I still can't believe it, once again I call it Free Belief, and if you don't want to blindly believe in something then you don't have to, but I can choose to because I have the freedom to do so

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I give up. This is what's wrong with conspiracy theorists. They latch on to an idea and then refuse to give it up even when the source says it's not true. I don't know how these "truthseekers" expect to find the truth when they so blatantly ignore it. You're free to believe whatever you want, but just know that there's no truth to be found in the direction you're going. So why believe it?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Let me point out a couple words here:

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I give up. This is what's wrong with conspiracy theorists. They latch on to an idea and then refuse to give it up even when the source says it's not true. I don't know how these "truthseekers" expect to find the truth when they so blatantly ignore it. You're free to believe whatever you want, but just know that there's no truth to be found in the direction you're going. So why believe it?

Every individual soul seeks their own unique truth in life
Some people may be looking for the same puzzle pieces but those pieces make up a completely different puzzle, one that is unique to their being
Remember, "truth" does not have to mean "concrete evidence".

Truth can mean whatever you want it to mean in life, and that is the "real" truth, I will never give up on my journey to source, I know exactly which direction I am going

edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: bolded text

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Definition of TRUTH
a (1) : the state of being the case : fact (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : actuality
a : the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality

The Hopi "prophecy" is not real and it is not a fact. It is not in accordance with reality. Thus, it is not true. Can ask why you choose to blindly believe in something that's not true?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Can ask why you choose to blindly believe in something that's not true?

I have already given you the answer to that question, Freedom of Belief, which you cannot quite seem to understand although it does not exist, I just made it up because im allowed to
Freedom of Belief

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Can ask why you choose to blindly believe in something that's not true?

I have already given you the answer to that question, Freedom of Belief, which you cannot quite seem to understand although it does not exist, I just made it up because im allowed to
Freedom of Belief

Freedom of belief, sure but you're not even defending what you originally stated which has been disproved by many on here and now you just defend your own right to believe the lie.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chuan

Hey that's true, you're right about that, I guess I made a mistake
but we all make mistakes and say dumb things sometimes
What is everyone trying to persuade me to do? Admit something? Well fine but I admitted it a while back but ill admit it again, I am wrong, and where is this whole conversation going? To prove to me that I am wrong about something, well I think you guys proved your points and I believe I just spit all of my nonsense out already
so thank you purging me of my nonsensical self

edit on 30-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So....does anyone have any updates on this elenin thing? Kinda quite around here lately. Riots seem to have all the attention. Isn't elenin supppost to be passing by soon. No earthquakes or meteorites crashing down on us yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

I have found this but it will need confirmation from guru astronomer.

Comet C/2010 X1 Elenin (possibly)

This comet may be visible on SECCHI images. Go to
secchi.nrl.navy.mil... and select telescope HI2,
SECCHI-A, image size 1024x1024, date 20111004, duration 5 days, Submit Query.
When the movies plays zoom the page to 200% or even 400% to get a better view.
You will see a faint object moving from right to left starting under the N of
Neptune. Judging by the location and movement of the comet according to the JPL
NEO website it seems to be in the right place and moving at the right speed for
it to be Elenin. In another week or so it should move to the left of the Earth
in the images.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You guys are getting WAAAY off track!

Here's my hypothesis.
Elenin was and has always been a small (hundred foot diameter) comet.
It had a huge electrical charge that made it's coma 200,000km across.
It's discharge into the sun caused a CME that blew the coma off, so it's back to a hundred feet. Hard to see.
This Nibiru that's coming behind it is the 3 to 5 km or so comet... With a huger electrical charge.
It's not a planet or carbon star or whetever. Planetary orbits would already be off.
It doesn't have to be.
How big a coma/charge would a comet thousands of times more massive than elenin be?
It's discharge into the sun would cause how big a CME?

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join