It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

the information about this is huge and viral (end of the world stuff usually is) and stamped right into our culture!! To ignore it is to be childish, to over rate it is to be too simple minded .. but to credit the possibility, and seek verifiable validation ... or to find facts enough to dismiss it .. that is wise. ...

Not quite right.

I am reading VERY similar doomsday stories about comets, Nibiru, Planet X since the mid 80s, 90s already.
I have witnessed those false chanellers and prophets LIVE on the internet (usenet)...where they spread their lies since about 1991.... THIS IS 20 YEARS AGO.

I have read the VERY SAME CRAP online on Usenet and MSN chat where some of you people where not even born yet. This includes the "imminent ascension" and earth ascension into "5th dimension"...as well as various predictions and warnings related to comets, Hale Bopp, end of the earth....rupture etc..

AGAIN: Almost literally the same as we have right now..*** 20 years ago ***....some of those doomsday warnings possibly and likely even from the same, SICK persons and so called "chanellers".

"Find facts enough to dismiss it"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have seen many videos and photos of planet x and elenin and there has to be some truth behind it all otherwise there is going to be a lot of egg on a lot of faces.
Whilst looking through the photos and videos a lot of them are taken of the sun and just to the side of the sun you can see a red planet shaped object and also you can see a light blue object. Now I thought that this must of been glare off the sun shinning onto the lens, now i'm not technically minded so my novice opinion doesn't count for much. So, the other day I thought what the hell and I took a picture of the sun and sure enough I say the very same thing as what everybody else has been seeing. Now I took the photo on my X10 and not a fancy camera (i wish I could upload it but I dont know how) so is it all coincidence? I would be very interested to know if there is a genuine reason for this on a mechanical level or have I just captured planet x and elenin?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chelsealad

I took a pic of the sunrise last week and this is what I got. Is the second sun something that use to never show up?

Sunrise, Lawrenceville, GA

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's a lens flare. The camera's sensors cannot process the light of the sun. If you really want to see the area around the sun use welder's goggles. This will block out the damaging light allowing you to look directly at the sun. Everyone who has performed this experiment has never seen a second body. There's even a topic on here where someone took a picture through welder's goggles.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

That is exactly what I captured, but in between the red planet type thing and the sun I also caught a light blue object, the colour is what struck me it can only be described as a ice or cold blue.
Did you take the photo from a camera or your camera phone? If it was your phone how did you upload it? Just so I can share mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks mate. I thought it maybe glare, but it seemed too coincidental for everyone to be getting the same thing with different types of equipment. I will try and find that thread to have a look.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I used my camara phone. I sent the pic from my phone to my email and saved it on my computer.

I used an account I have on imageshack to upload the pic and then used the link tab to link it in the reply. The search feature here works good if you need to find out how to do something or just ask if you need more help.

I would like to see the blue color your describing.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I urge everyone with a digital camera to point it at the sun and shoot feverishly. Then after you ruin the camera CCD we may not have to hear about these ridiculous lens flares as actual objects, (like that would go unnoticed).

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Its just Jupiter and it's own moons not ours, i am a amateur astronomer and have pictured this many times myself. This isn't the best one but is one of the pictures i have taken in the past of Jupiter and a few of it's 64 moons.

edit on 26-7-2011 by TCell because: Removed second link

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TCell

Hi Tcell, you lost me? Haven't commented here in a few weeks. Are we talking about the Hawaii observation, that we concluded was the moon?

Always interested, but I'm a little lost on what you are showing here.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Ha ha i was reading through and saw your comment in reply to another post, you posted a video claiming to possibly show elenin coming up just before the sun does and someone else replied it was Jupiter and our moon, i just thought i'd help clear up what it was caught on camera

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The scriptures tell us exactly when Yeshua was born. Before we get into that, let's look back further. The Jews have and still do celebrate the births of Adam, Abraham, Issac & Jacob as Sept.11th. Yeshua is known as the 2nd Adam. So, why would his birth be any different? Let's see what the scriptures say...

Yeshua was born on September 11th in 3 B.C. on a Holy Feast called “Yom Teruah” or “Day of Trumpets.”

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered…

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

On no other day except on September 11th in 3 B.C. do we see this planetary alignment taking place. On this day and never before this date nor ever again after, has this constellation been seen. It was “Virgo” the virgin” or “Bethulah” (in Hebrew), and she had 12 stars around her head (for the twelve tribes of Israel), and the moon was under her feet.
The sun was “mid- body” and so she was “clothed with the sun” and she was giving birth to “Ariel” the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. This happened at no other time in history except on this date which was a holy day in which God already commanded Israel to “keep forever” and this day is called Yom Teruah, a “memorial of blowing trumpets” because God was “announcing” the arrival of his son into the world with trumpets and shouting! Eight days later, his parents circumcised Yeshua in the temple and then 2 days later was Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement.
Then 5 days later was the Feast of Tabernacles called “Sukkot” where Mary/Miriam & Joseph would have done what every other Jewish family would have done which is to “dwell in a succah.”

The Hebrew word for tabernacle is “succah” which means a stable or a manger. In most other years, Yeshua would’ve been born on the Feast of Tabernacles (6 months after John the Baptist’s birth) but since that year in 3 B.C. was a “leap year” and the month of Adar II was not in the calendar that year (making the year shorter), then counting 180 days from Passover in that year landed precisely on Yom Teruah or Feast of Trumpets when Yeshua was born!

NOW, you can see the significance of September 11th, 2001. This was for religious reasons and it was done by someone in the know! The anti-christ has been in the government for a long time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
By the way....this is also known as the first day of the year!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Elenin,.
IS nothing to worry about.
so no need to chant religious statements about endtimes that have been
repeated for the last 2000 years

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Who cares, i bet another comet is comming too. Maybe the next one or so will hit the earth. SO WHAT NOW? Nothing significant that will damage the earth or it's populous, so why worry about some comet that is so far away and will not impact earth. YAWNS, i'm tired of the scare tactics, I'm going to bed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

Thank you for that post, very interesting!
Keep up the "good" work. Star.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

edit on 4-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
Revelation 12 = Astronomy Event
Elenin (red dragon) will be seen in the constellation Virgo (September, the Virgin; giving birth)

v1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman (VIRGO) clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars

v3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon (ELENIN), having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads (measurements/coordinates?).

v14. And to the woman (VIRGO) were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent (drops below the horizon; into the wilderness).

v15. And the serpent (ELENIN) cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman (VIRGO), that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood (the tail of Comet Elenin? appearing in a position in the sky that makes it look like the tail is a "flood" pouring onto the earth where Virgo dropped below the horizon.)

It may or may not have a physical effect on Earth. I suspect it won't and Rev.12 is just an explanation/description of this astonomical event.

I found this video that relates to my post quoted above. I thought some might want to watch it;

Notice the names of the 12 stars (crown)... don't know if people are connecting dots that aren't really there or if there is something to this Elenin comet after all. Personally, I don't know what to believe. I watched some videos where people point out that there are 2 or more objects traveling with Elenin. Who knows... just another piece to add to this crazy story.

Here's the source video that is referenced in the above video;

edit on 8/7/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

you read way to much into this

really

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by AstroBuzz

you read way to much into this

really

Yeah, I know. Elenin is smaller than and won't get as close as Comet McNaught did so I really don't believe there's anything to worry about. It's just very interesting how Elenin lines up with Virgo and Revelation 12... lots of coincidences there but that doesn't mean any doom n gloom... just an interesting observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join