It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by afp928

[IMG=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5052/094610311316515.jpg][/IMG]

Funny how I knew exactly the image that would be shown before I even clicked on your link. That same image
is every where and noone seems to address that fact. If there's something posted here or on Y-tube or anywhere.
Somehow or another that image find s it's way in the conversation. That is a fact that I can prove and it is starting to worry me.

Phage please for God sakes man Identify ? If you don't then................WTF ?
edit on 23-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Just the first few seconds of this vid hit pause.

Now here go to 3:43 mins into the vid and hit pause that's all you need to do.

Then compare all three ?
Why has this not been identified ?
You have two hours Phage to identify this puzzle, before I track you down and put hooks in your jaw and bring you forth.

Or if anyone can Identify this , Puter?

:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by afp928

So i followed the instructions at and this is what I got

[IMG=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5052/094610311316515.jpg][/IMG]

What is that?

It is the carbon star CW Leonis. And yes, it's still there, 4 years later. I wish Google Sky would update and put that stupid part of the conspiracy theory to bed.

Everyone knows Elenn is really a giant tube shaped spaceship from Sirius that Arthur C. Clarke wrote about in Rendezvous With Rama.

Can you show and tell us where you found that this is Carbon star Leonis? Just saying it is not quite good enough. And the sarcasm does not make us feel dumb enough to not still require documentation. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Phage please for God sakes man Identify ? If you don't then................WTF ?

The object shot through the kitchen window is almost certainly Jupiter:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27b45ba6b809.jpg[/atsimg]
www.skyviewcafe.com...

The rest of the video is sheer bunkum. Something at the co-ordinates he claims would probably not have been visible from his kitchen, and the "photo" is a screen capture from Google Sky.
edit on 23-6-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ok I accept that. But you havn't really addressed my main question either. I'm confident in your knowledge so get me the answer I'm looking for partner ?

All you have to do is hit pause on both the videos at the points given and look at the images.

Then compare to what AFP928 has provided on the previous page.

WTF is it? Simple question and that ain't Jupiter. Even I know that.

No doubt I could 've made a seperate thread on this but I remain loyal (for lack of a better word ) to Puters thread.
I marvel at the diversity here.

Here I've retrived A's image for you. Now you can see the same image is in all three and there is an untold number of the same, I can bring as many as you like in a contrast of different colors, but the image itself is a constant.

Now where did DJ go ?

:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If I'm found dead I did not commit suicide.

Nearly two hours have passed.

Now 1:12 into this video.

WTF is it ?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The first video makes no sense. The images on Worldwide Telescope are not real time. The object he "found" is from a plate taken in 1989.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c3721371f84.png[/atsimg]

The SOHO "object" is debris from the satellite.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Let's start like this Phage ?

Do you see the simalarities in all four of the images provided When the videos are paused at the correct times specified ? Respectfully of course ?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Here I've retrived A's image for you. Now you can see the same image is in all three and there is an untold number of the same, I can bring as many as you like in a contrast of different colors, but the image itself is a constant.

Now where did DJ go ?

:

Still waiting for documentation on this image too. Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A similarity? Yes, a slight similarity.
I also see a similarity to a donut but that doesn't mean that's what it is.

edit on 6/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope I've raised a respectable question and not just rehashing the boring same-os.
Glad to have some of the greats that I know of looking at least.

Right and if you notice Phage I've said nothing about what it is . I might start out with a donut though and go from there.

Please pay no mind to what is said in the vids.

This thing seems to be the same object and according to coordinates ,it's moving. I feel that is a legitimate claim.
But I leave the rest to you and others that have the proper mojo.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

why would we even care about this elenin anyways. It will be so far away i doubt anyone will notice the passing. You think that people would pay more attention to what is here on earth that is choking the life out of it, than some comet of insignificance. The ice is melting all over and this raises no alarm bells to anyone. The fact that the permafrost that covers such a large area in the antarctic and surrounding area's which releases methane gas and is 25- to 30% more lethal to our planet than co2 will ever do to it, but yet no one raises an eyebrow. BUT comet ELININ is coming is. I find this fascinating, that the life of every living thing on this planet could be very,very, VERY close to EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT, due to this and all the other crap going on around the world. It will only get worse and all people can talk about is a comet that i or anyone else will probably not even see with the naked eye. Also, the news to sit down and talk about stuff that is so un newsworthy of the time is sick. Go to youtube and check out thawing permafrost changing planet. I hope you live long enough to at least know what the # is going on.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The object seen in the LASCO image is debris. It does not appear in the frame before or after. It is not a planet, it is not a comet. It is certainly not the thing that appears in Worldwide telescope.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I do believe that would be this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08035a9e8e7e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The object seen in the LASCO image is debris. It does not appear in the frame before or after. It is not a planet, it is not a comet. It is certainly not the thing that appears in Worldwide telescope.

Is this that divide and conquer technic everyone talks about all the time ?

Maybe I can at the very least squeek, debri that has a great degree of coincidental simalrity to the other three images in question ? Maybe ?

Clearly there is something out there that in space that accounts for these images. But I can't begin to argue with
you Phage. So It's debri then ?

Bob
Next time post something of your own from paint shop. that way you can add your imagination to it stud.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

In the LASCO image, yes.

In the deep space images they (yes there are more than one) are internal telescope reflections.
bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Damn ! I thought I had you.

Thanks Phage

At least I've demonstrated a classic example of what I was refering to on the previous page.

You just have to inquire the right way.

Mystery solved.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
reply to post by randyvs

why would we even care about this elenin anyways. It will be so far away i doubt anyone will notice the passing. You think that people would pay more attention to what is here on earth that is choking the life out of it, than some comet of insignificance. The ice is melting all over and this raises no alarm bells to anyone. The fact that the permafrost that covers such a large area in the antarctic and surrounding area's which releases methane gas and is 25- to 30% more lethal to our planet than co2 will ever do to it, but yet no one raises an eyebrow. BUT comet ELININ is coming is. I find this fascinating, that the life of every living thing on this planet could be very,very, VERY close to EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT, due to this and all the other crap going on around the world. It will only get worse and all people can talk about is a comet that i or anyone else will probably not even see with the naked eye. Also, the news to sit down and talk about stuff that is so un newsworthy of the time is sick. Go to youtube and check out thawing permafrost changing planet. I hope you live long enough to at least know what the # is going on.

Comet elenin, what a joke. excuse me, i cannot believe people are talking about this, WHO CARES.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Ok we get your perspective on this now. Perhaps if you petition the Mods in the right way. Maybe they'll take down all the other threads that you and the nazi party deem obsolete.?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you’re saying that if you have a 7 meter (or whatever size you want) bolder right on the outer periphery of the comets nucleus, which is only held in place by ice, and that ice vents, the bolder won’t vent off as well?

The type of disintegration you’re talking about with Shoemaker-Levi was into larger fragments as the force of Jupiter’s gravity fractured it along its weak spots, not from venting. If a comet were indefinitely allowed to fly in space while venting, without some other outside force acting on it to make it fracture, it would eventually shed all its material until it was nothing but a scattered debris trail.
edit on 6/23/2011 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Agreed,.
doing my part to hold ballast

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join