It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't think Elenin will impact Earth or Moon, but it might put fear in the hearts of many for it's likely display.

Because of the position between the Sun and Earth/Moon Elenin will course closer than most known comets, many observational amateur astronomers I know expect a show for the planet. I've seen many comets first hand through my own large telescope and others. So far, I am really looking forward to Elenin for observing.

The sun will back light the tail, and will enhance the size and structure making it look bigger, closer and more ominous. Many people with no education in the sciences, more specifically astronomy will react like early peoples did, with anxiety and panic. I hope the media does its job in educating instead of sensationalism and fear enhancement to keep people watching/listening for advertising points.

In the 1970's 80's and 90's I anticipated close cometary events and I illustrated such.

Water Bearer

The Pass

This last one here I did in the 1980's after years of observation and thinking about cometary science. I knew that as a cometary body is subjected to gravitational influence from planets like Jupiter and heating from our star could break them into multiple individual bodies with their own tails if they drift far enough apart. So I did illustrations based on this theory.

Dydadics over Lagoon

In July 1994 we observed our first such event when Comet Shoemaker-Levy was fractioned and impacted Jupiter.

It is possible Elenin could do the same, but not likely.

I have in my mind many other more likely planetary disasters than an impact from Elenin. I am concerned fear will disrupt our society and keep us from paying attention to other more local threats, like weather, seismic and vulcanistic.

I can't take Nubiru fears seriously until we have better astronomical data and observational imaging on such a body. Being a science based astronomical illustrator, I know there are networks of amateurs around the planet that would see such evidence and do astrophotography and calculations to back it up. Many have very sophisticated tools to do such, and would not keep quiet. They actually compete for discovery and bragging rights too. If they find a comet, like this Russian guy Elenin did, they are immortalized for all time with the comet's namesake. So who would not want such a discovery as a brown dwarf or anomalous objects following a comet? So, knowing the culture and capabilities, and with an ear to the rail, I've not yet seen anything concrete evidence on the fearful exclaims. The claim of Chinese scientists seeing objects in tow of Elenin, is unsubstantiated as far as I know, and I don't trust Chinese science news or regular Asian news as far as I could throw them.

We need keep looking, reading and listening, but within the next few months Elenin data will be more available to our Earth based and space based observatories and probes. Enjoy the Show!

ZG

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aromaz
There is a contradiction with long term comets/asteroids - Non-Textbook. Their orbits are more 'stretched' ecliptic. They come from far out and does not slingshot around the sun. As they come into the inner solar system they tend to slow down, as they exit they tend to speed up. Off course this is disputed by many.

That would be disputed by all who know orbital mechanics. There are no observations of a long-period comet slowing its velocity relative to the Sun as it approaches perihelion.

In the case of Elenin, we will have increasingly accurate data over this next few months and many are very keen on observations. STEREO-B will be the first near observatory - hopefully with some data. Textbook says velocity will increase - slingshot effect. Alternative (which I support) expect reduction while coming closer and increased velocity when exiting.
Well, we can already disprove this.

Elenin's distance from the Sun on January 1st: 3.972241812 AU
Elenin's distance from the Sun on February 1st: 3.610333064 AU
Elapsed Time: 31 days
Average speed: 0.011674476 AU/day

Elenin's distance from the Sun on March 1st: 3.269732471 AU
Elapsed Time: 28 days
Average speed: 0.012164307 AU/day

Elenin's distance from the Sun on April 1st: 2.874609461 AU
Elapsed Time: 31 days
Average speed: 0..012745904 AU/day

Elenin's distance from the Sun on May 1st: 2.470388609 AU
Elapsed Time: 30 days
Average speed: 0.013474028 AU/day

So it's clear that just as orbital mechanics tells us, the comet is accelerating as it approaches the Sun.
edit on 8-5-2011 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do agree fully with ZeroGhost:
No Impact from either Elenin, 2000/YH55, Hona or any of the known bodies; at least until 2028. No Nibiru either.
This is all fitting with the various prophesies - These are all Time Keepers or Messengers; their appearance might just be an indication that something might be imminent. Although there are due to be big (more than present) 'inter' planetary disasters, the main event I rather suspect would be from extra terrestrial nature. Personally I do expect the Sun will be affected by something else. Yes, I do expect a phenomenal show from Elenin too. For that reason I tend to get a bigger scope and fly out from Thailand because here the sky is almost never clear. Nice illustrations by the way!

As for the speed; I did not state it WILL reduce; I stated it might. Whichever we have a few months to learn something. Sometime I will try to find the old records of at least two occasions where bodies reduced speed. My data files on astronomy are a bit more than 4 TB.

Asteroid 1999 LA13 (aka 2000/YK55) is very unlikely to be in the picture. Its orbit is too far out at 3 AU and most of this current period in question on the opposite side of the sun.

Always do keep in mind: We DO NOT KNOW; we speculate here.

Nobody can know for sure about any incident. Neither can we link such to any prophesy until such time the trigger of the prophesy has gone off - complete. In my earlier example of Holmes - It complies 100% with the Blue Katchina; but its red brother did not appear on time. Nearly four years has passed and we are still here, no Red Nephew - all of this then; Holmes was not the Blue Kathina in 2007.

In case of the Hopi: The trigger is this: Blue Spirit , hiding behind mask, at end of dance will remove mask and show face at same time the Red spirit brother will join them - AND then there must be the RED nephew.

Christian: The trigger is that the Temple of Solomon has to be rebuilt.
We find same in many areas/religions - Detailed list of events which all starts with a trigger event.

Nostradamus: Clearly he is also indicating a rogue cosmic body with:
" From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck"
BUT his year number 7/1999 is wrong. With the vagueness of Nostradamus illustrations; we will never really know beforehand what he was talking about.

We do not KNOW; we guess, look, study, observe - and when we are able to put all of these teachings together with their warnings and we find that more than one prophesy trigger has gone off in short period of time - THEN we will be able to put accurate dated and periods in place. THEN only will we KNOW.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Nostradamus: Clearly he is also indicating a rogue cosmic body with:
" From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck"

BUT his year number 7/1999 is wrong. With the vagueness of Nostradamus illustrations; we will never really know beforehand what he was talking about.

I can not agree with you about your interpretation. As I see it, there are people of great wisdom who know the hidden meaning of prophecies, but they are rare.

Thirdly, the July 1999 event is very well documented.

When the Great Red Dragon(CCP) in China started their terrible persecution of 100 million Falun Dafa disciples cultivating their characters according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, many people throughout the world could hear about it on the news and there never was a spiritual practice in the history of mankind that has spread as rapidly as Falun Dafa(from nothing to 100 million practitoners in seven years during 1992-1999).

The implication of the name "Elenin" might be a way of the Gods to tell mankind that now the Gods send us a red comet as a warning(communism has brought atheism and belief in the evolution theory to mankind - theories that make people deny Gods), and the comet(or what it carries) will bring turmoil to the world.

Of course, few people can imagine a disaster today among scientists, let us wait and see.

Of course, such an event would still just be the sixth scroll of the book of Revelation and the first seal will not open until 2012 I believe.

Dates:

Chile: 2010-02-27 - Elenin alignment, a single number one
Christchurch(!): 2010-09-03 - The earthquake knocked the steeple off of Christchurch cathedral - doesn't Revelations talk about the destruction of Christ's church in the end times?
Japan: 2011-03-11 - Elenin alignment, two ones
Next: 2011-10-01(?) - three ones
Next: 2011-11-01(?) - four ones
Next: 2011-11-10(?) - five ones
Next: 2011-11-11(?) - six ones

We have six sixes in 11-11-11 and we can gradually increase from a single one in 2010 to six ones on 11-11-11 during a short time span in October-November 2011. Of course the number eleven in the bible is a bad number since it means disintegration and bad luck.

Also note that the ninth and final wave of the Mayan calendar ends on 2011-10-28(it started two days before Japan..)...

The number of days between 11-10-01 and 11-11-11 is 42 days, which equals six weeks. Speaking of 666 and 616 as legendary numbers.

Here is the true meaning of the passage by Nostradamus that you refer to:

In Reference to a Prophecy

Disciples: What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.1

What he said about "the year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a... Terror, In order to bring back to life the... king..." refers precisely to a few people with ulterior motives in the Central Committee of the CCP using their power to initiate a comprehensive, vicious suppression of Dafa and Dafa disciples. They have arrested people, beaten people, sent people to labor camps, sentenced people to jail, and destroyed the books; they have used the army, the police, secret agents, and diplomatic means; and they have used all radio stations, television stations, and the press to spread lies and carry out the persecution in a villainous fashion. Its overwhelming magnitude seems to threaten to bring down the heavens, while their evilness has spread throughout the entire world. With degenerate notions, the old forces arranged this for the purpose of "examining" Dafa in a destructive manner. The process of Master's Fa-rectification among humans is, as Gods see it, just like a process of resurrection.

As to the sentence "before and after Mars reigns," it means to say that [Karl] Marx is ruling the world before and after the year 1999. Actually, not only those societies ruled by the vile communist party are now practicing Marxism. The social welfare system and its kin adopted by the developed countries of the world are also wicked communist things within capitalism. Those appear to be free societies, yet it seems that the whole world is in fact practicing communism. People who come to the developed countries in the West from countries ruled by the evil communists share one impression: "It feels like communism here, except they don't advocate violent revolution."

With regard to the last part, "in the name of bringing people happiness," this refers to the vile communist party's idea of liberating all of humankind, as well as to Western society's sustaining social welfare through heavy taxation.

Since this matter is still in the process of being concluded, I am only deciphering these several sentences. As a matter of fact, prophecies concerning this time period have circulated in many countries. The few remarks above are only for reference.

Li Hongzhi
June 28, 2000

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Dear Li, (I had to cut a long reply short!)

the wonderful thing of a good prophesy is that such has a few real applications. Most prophesies are based on cyclic events; such happens on single person scale, family scale up to village, city, country, Earth and Universe. For example: I am born in year of Monkey - so my traits is actually fitting perfect with the Monkey. But then the same value of Monkey traits is also valid in the existence of a city, town, marriage, house . . . Thus you will find the cycle of life in all items.

As you seems very set on Nostradamus:
This is the correct worldly translation of Quatrain 10-72:

"F= L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf, sept mois,
E= In the year one thousand nine hundred ninety nine, seventh month

F= Du ceil viendra un grand Roi de-ffrayeur
E= From the sky comes a Great leader of frightening

F= Resusiter le grand Roy d'Angol-mois:
E= To resurrect the great King "Angol-mois".

F= Avant apres, mars regner par bon-heur.
E= Before and after, Mars/war reigns for good-cause. "

Let me try to 'decipher' the Hidden:
"Roi de-ffrayeur" Literally translates to Ruler of Fear - Nothing strange there.

For reference: Nostradamus Born 14 December 1503 and died 2 July 1566.

ANGOL - now that is the problem. See this could mean "Silly" but it could also refer to ANGOLA in Southern Africa, or it could be the city ANGOL in Chile. Because Angol in Chile are unlikely related - let us drop it off the scale. We remain with ANGOLA and 'Silly'. Originally discovered by Diogo Cao who met with the Ndongo and Kongo in the Northern regions after he planted his first two crosses. Around 1484 Bartholomew Diaz traded proviand and gold with Africans further South near the place we find Luanda today. Their king's name was N'gola and they were referred to as "The people of N'gola". November 1497 Vasco Da Gama visited the same location and amongst other he traded gold with the N'gola people. Vasco da Gama and other Portuguese made agreements about trade with many tribes along the West African coast - including the Kongo. BUT the N'gola was too proud in themselves and refused. This resulted in them being captured as slaves to South America - VIA the markets in Marrakech. In an attempt to remain free a large portion of these people of N'dola left the area and migrated back North - to what is today Morocco; hoping to free their familly members (There was actually a factual movie about this too)

Let us look at the other option: Silly. In the late 1400's the Arab traders had as major commodities slaves from Dark Africa; and these slaves were very far from being educated, hence they were - "Silly People" OH - and the bigger markets for these silly slaves from Central Africa - Marrakech aka Morocco.

Did Nostradamus know and write about Morocco? Yes, at least four quatrains.
Also of interest: During the time Nostradamus wrote this Quatrain the ruler in Morocco was Abul (Servant) Abbas (Father/Lion/King of Beasts) Muhammed - aka King Mohammad the Original. The next Muhammad I ruled from 1631 to 1664.

Next: A resurrection of a King. Does that fit in with Morocco? Actually it fits PERFECT.
King Mohammed V - From 1909 to 1961
King Hassan II - From 1961 to 1999 His reign is referred to as "Years of Lead" like in bullets.
King Mohamed VI - From 1999 to present day - He is sometimes called THE BEAST

Lastly, and this is the complete proof:
King Mohammed VI became King on 23 July 1999 when his father died - but was only crowned 7 days later on 30 July 1999.

King Mohammed is the Seventh King Mohammed of Morocco, he was crowned in the Seventh Month and seven days after he became King when his father died. Here you have a 7 to play with.

So let us now review this Quatrain 10-72:

1) During the month of July in the year 1999
2) From the sky by aircraft will come the leader of the most fearsome country in the world; The President of the United States (then Bill Clinton)
3) To resurrect the King of the N'dola (A New King is crowned in Morocco and he is the seventh Moroccan ruler with the name King Muhammad.
4) Before and After war reigns for a good cause:
. . .a large numbers of wars by the fearful USA, BUT one that spans this date clearly and which was for a "Good cause" - IRAQ.

CONCLUSION:
China is NOT the target of Nostradamus prophesies, his concerns was never with Asia.
With that I refrain by going back to say: Nostradamus prophesies are accurate - but can ONLY be understood AFTER the incident. Thus it is frankly quite useless as warning to prepare.

As for Elenin and other Nostradamus Space related quatrains - It remains to be seen. I still stand by those of the Hopi - and that is another Loooong story.

By the last: The Great Dragon - well often seen as China but in Astrological terms we have the Dragon constellation but in the more ancient time they called the Milky way across the sky The Great Dragon or The Great Snake.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Addition and deletion

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

Could you please tell us how you tie a Moroccan king to an epic battle between good and evil on a worldwide scale?

Falun Dafa has spread to more than 100 countries across the world and the persecution is opposed in every one of those countries. There are at least 100 million practitioners across the world and they cultivate on extremely high levels(mind and body cultivation), emphasizing goodness in all one´s daily actions. And no money, membership etc is needed, everything is for free. is that not the pure land of this world? It is.

In my humble opinion Falun Dafa is about rectifying the world by goodness and that is why it has been spread across the world in no time.

Did not Edgar Cayce say that Armegeddon would start in 1999? Furthermore, did Cayce not say true Christianity would arise from China during the end times?... What he really meant was Falun Dafa. Swedenborg said the Son-of-Man would come out of China and spread his unique teachings across the world, and the true religion would be these teachings.

Which event in the world during July 1999 can match the event in China involving 100 million people cultivating goodness, which are being butcherred, tortured and slanderred by the vicious Communist Party?..

Nostradamus is very clear about Asia, the east and "the center of the earth"(China has always been called the middle kingdom and the center of the earth). So Nostradamus is talking about Asia oftentimes.

You can clearly see his quatrains below talking about the Son-of-Man arising from Asia and then settling down in the west(US). Also he talks about the eastern kings performing divine justice just like the bible does.

Who from the east cultivates divine powers on a large scale? Everyone who cultivates Dafa knows it involves supernormal powers.

Century V. 70

The Eastern kings shall carry out the Divine Justice.

Century 4, Quatrain 50(Note that Master Li resides in the US nowadays...).

Libra will see the western lands (America) to govern,
- Comment: "Li-bra", again we have "Li" as the ruler of the world.
Holding the rule over the skies and the earth
No one will see the forces of Asia destroyed
Until seven hold the hierarchy in succession.

"1. THE MAN FROM THE EAST AT HOME IN THE WEST
He will appear in Asia (and be) at home in Europe . . . C 10 Q 75
The man from the East will come out of his seat
Passing across the Apennines to see France
He will fly through the sky . . . C 2 Q 29

PROPHECY #1-87 (original translation)

Earthshaking fire from the center of the Earth(China is the center of the earth)
Will cause trembling in the towers of New York City.
Two great rocks will be at war for a long time
Then Arethuse reddens the new river

I can give you more food for thought.

Who will rectify the world in the Nordic religion of Asatro?

36. From the east there pours | through poisoned vales
With swords and daggers | the river Slidr.

Who will survive "Ragnarok" in the Nordic religion Asatro?

Líf and Lífthrasir, | these shall lurk hidden
In the Holt of Hoddmímir;
The morning dews | their meat shall be;
Thence are gendered the generations.

Yes, Liv and Livtrase will survive the rectification of the world by "Slidr". Yes, all these words have one common denominator: "Li"...

And Li Hongzhi is the Master of Falun Dafa and the city of "Falun" is situated in the center of the Nordic countries and the city of Falun has several legends concerning the rectification of this world by the "Falun river" streaming through its city center.

Btw, speaking of China this river is also called the "yellow river"...

And in Revelations we see this quote: "to prepare the way of the future kings from the east" .. Who are the future kings from the east? That means the Falun Dafa practitioners in China.

There should not remain a single shred of doubt about what is happening in this world at this moment.

Falun Dafa will rectify this world soon no matter what people believe.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS:

Btw, I have nothing to do with Master Li, I just quoted his passage about Nostradamus in the above text.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nope I disagree, but I am not going to spend time on this; I studied Nostradamus since 1982.
FIRST and foremost: Get the Original French; then translate the Original keeping in mind the Original mind set in the time of Nostradamus 500 years ago. I assure you the general translations on Internet is biased at best. As is the proove in above explanation. Regardless; this Quatrain is nothing about the End of time, mass extinction, murder or prosecution. As with many of his sayings - it is just fact and only understandable AFTER the incident. Nostradamus is not only about the last days - THAT only counts for some 15% of his work. Mostly it is as if he saw things in person, not even main news.

Best to start a new tread for this issue here it is about Elenin and we will get banned!
I stand by: Nostradamus had absolutely nothing to say or do with minor comets like Elenin.

My usage of this Quatrain 4 postings ago is just to show how easy Nostradamus is quoted wrong, understood wrong and translated wrong - and then nothinhg does make the true link. If you read the translation as I posted it from Internet in said four postings ago and compare to the correct one two postings ago you will see it is HUGELY different.
edit on 9/5/2011 by Aromaz because: Link to previous posting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
11th of May, this is very soon and Elenin plays a small part here too.

At first I did not pay any attention to 11th of May, much more so after I read this:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9 - 83 (Henry C. Roberts version)

The sun being in the 20th of Taurus, the earth shall so quake,

That it shall fill and ruin the great theatre;

The air, the heaven, and the earth shall be so obscured and troubled,

That unbelievers shall call upon God and his saints.

In the above quatrain, Nostradamus gives us an astrological date for this earthquake's occurrence. Of course the so-called science of Astrology is no longer taught in this modern world. Indeed, even the great Erika Cheetham herself mistakenly gives the date of the event as April 10th, when any good student of astrology knows that

the sun passes through the astrological sign of Taurus on the 10th and 11th of May each year.

Let us see what tomorrow brings. Being a good person is the way of the future.

PS: www.youtube.com... - there is a substantial planetary alignment(plus Elenin with Sun and Uranus) on the 11th of May..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
on May 11, the planets will be jostling a bit. around 6 a.m. est, Jupiter and Venus will almost look like they're touching...and Mars and Mercury will be sligthly below left and slightly below right of Jupiter and Venus. (this will be seen on the eastern horizon)...i've checked out the crop circle thread recently posted on ATS. May 30/May 31/June 1 will be when the planets are lined up almost on a curve with the moon above (also around 5:30 a.m. est on May 30). the crop circle is showing an introduction of a new/unknown heavenly body between Mars and Jupiter when this alignment happens. so many cool things to look for this year!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok here's so mething I just found. Nasa said wise found twenty new comets.
They've arranged them in a," family portrait" for us. Click on the pic any where to enlarge a slide show. All are taken in the Infra-0red.
edit on 11-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hello all,

I found an application on Google Chrome that could be useful for the subject at hand, so i thought it was worth sharing

Planet Buster

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Elenin's orbital elements were updated again on May 14th at the JPL Small-Body Database:

Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:54, +/- 1 minute
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,973,947.5 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:16, +/- 45 seconds

For reference, here are the previous updates:

As of May 6th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:51, +/- 1 minute
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,974,163.9 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:16, +/- 53 seconds

As of April 13th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:56, +/- 4 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,958,870 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:16, +/- 3 minutes

As of April 7th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:51, +/- 5 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,962,792.1 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:13, +/- 3 minutes

As of March 25th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:55, +/- 10 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,934,372.5 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:13, +/- 7 minutes

As of Marth 15th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 19:52, +/- 19 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,898,790.4 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:11, +/- 13 minutes

As of March 10th:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 20:20, +/- 26 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,827,592.2 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:28, +/- 18 minutes

As of March 3rd:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 21:08, +/- 39 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,699,527.9 km
Closest approach to the Sun: 2011-Sep-10 17:55, +/- 26 minutes

As of February 23rd:
Closest approach to Earth: 2011-Oct-16 21:39, +/- 1 hour and 7 minutes
Minimum distance at closest approach to Earth: 34,833,620 km

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Thanks for keeping this updated.

Appreciated.

reply to post by randyvs

Nice one!!

edit on 16/5/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

Best to start a new tread for this issue here it is about Elenin and we will get banned!
I stand by: Nostradamus had absolutely nothing to say or do with minor comets like Elenin.

Well not by me. This Elenin thread is for the rational discussion of ALL possible aspects, and whilst I do not hold with Nostradamus and prophecies generally I see no reason to prevent such discussion here.

I probably draw the line at discussions of fleets of alien spacecraft 'hiding' in the coma, but otherwise these things are interesting, even if only to see how other people think.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Let us see what tomorrow brings.

Not much really. I don't think there has been much effect from this conjunction, or from any passings through the house of my birthsign.

Being a good person is the way of the future.

In that my friend you are not wrong.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Why would you accept predictions prophetic discussions, which could be inaccurate, and not the possibility of UFO in the coma, which could be inaccurate? Just curious.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Look here behind this link, its Elenin on the Swiss bills. Strange?

www.star-people.nl...

(when you copy paste the link it works)
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/uI4bD3iCQrE3gegD3uyOvXK0IIUecwUXLDCzpOlMr9uYeVfzR06YP9e01HSHyBBku01O6un9-21APOEvdspcpV6U0fo7eneu/swissfrancs767987.jpg[ /img]
edit on 19-5-2011 by OracleTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by OracleTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OracleTruth

It's not Elenin (since Elenin was not discovered when that bank note was designed). It's just a generic comet. Why? Look who's on the front:

That's famous Swiss mathematician and physicist Leonhard Euler. Among other things, he worked out more accurate ways to determine the orbits of comets based on a series of observations. He also calculated more accurate orbits for the planets and their moons, hence the solar system design on the back of the bank note honoring him.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
worldprophecies.net...

A prophecy seemingly related to Elenin:

"The nebula of the Greater Bear will arrive in the vicinity of earth... and will fill the space of five hundred suns at the horizon. It will more and more cover up the light of the sun until the days will be like nights at full moon. The illumination will not come from the moon, but from Orion, which constellation, by the light of Jupiter, will send forth its rays on the Greater Bear and will dissolve its nebula with the force of light.

The greater bear sounds like Russia and Lenin...

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
The greater bear sounds like Russia and Lenin...

Actually it sounds like Ursa Major.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join