It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin is coming!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Keep a close eye on where World Leaders are during November 2011. Thats if they even know about this themselves

edit on 18-1-2011 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Cyclic history, Timewave Zero...
The period around November 6 2011 correlates with 1943 - 1940s decade

We will repeat the events listed in that post...Most of them, in a modern way.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

A link for the Draconids here and on the very new look Space.com

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

More like during the Feast of Tabernacles for 2011. That would be from Oct. 13th-21st. 2011.

lastgreatday8.blogspot.com...

The beginning of the Great Tribulation heh?

Nostradamus

Quatrain I.69

The great mountain round of seven stadia, Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood, It will roll far away sinking great countries, Even antiquities, and great foundation.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks for explaining. i understand now - I think!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Dude, what are you doing? Care to elaborate what your point is?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

Read the list of events under the dates to discover how the past will repeat itself.
Its a theory about cyclic history called Timewave Zero.
Its based on Novelty and Habit, I- Ching and math.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
According to this forum, the orbit has settled and the closest approach would be .26 -.27AU. 8-6 mag brightnes range. Not 2.
www.cloudynights.com...

edit on 18-1-2011 by joscarfas because: ABC Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thanks, I'll look into it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by PuterMan

by a fringe website citing "our researcher"

No doubt it's a website like this one, where 75% of the information reported is false or inaccurate.

Astronomical insider, eh? Cause space is one huge secret from everyone with two eyes and a few lenses.

I am an Amateur Astronomer pursuing a Ph.D in Physics and Astronomy; so yes. I'm still confused on what "Astronomical Insider" means, as if there's some huge secret that we aren't capable of figuring out

Orbital Parameters...reminds me of that movie Evolution

No doubt that organizations have ways of measuring, but to me "Orbital Parameters" sounds more like a buzzphrase to signify that the author knows what he/she is talking about.

If it's orbit is indeed unstable, how does one figure out it's "orbital parameters?"

Of course it's speculation. It's also speculation that the comet's orbit is unstable. It's speculation that it's not really a comet, and is an alien ship coming to save the Branch Davidians.

edit on 18-1-2011 by DocEmrick because: For quotes

edit on 18-1-2011 by DocEmrick because: For quotes

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The apocryphal Book of Enoch explains that a group of rebellious angels "left their first estate" (heaven, or the sky) and came down (fell) to Earth to marry human women and have children with them.[citation needed] Jude makes mention of these angels in the New Testament:

“ And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. - Jude 1:6, KJV ”

en.wikipedia.org...

In Revelation 12- Satan/Devil is a fallen angel, which can be alluded to a comet or bolides.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas
According to this forum, the orbit has settled and the closest approach would be .26 -.27AU. 8-6 mag brightnes range. Not 2.
www.cloudynights.com...

edit on 18-1-2011 by joscarfas because: ABC Spelling
doesnt that site have the latest trajectory dated in December?
I believe it has been updated since then

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504
Another thing to throw in the "coincidence" hat:

November meteor showers are called the Leonids - will fall on Nov 17 this year (2011)
stardate.org...

"Meteor showers are named by the constellation from which meteors appear to fall, a spot in the sky astronomers call the radiant. For instance, the radiant for the Leonid meteor shower is located in the constellation Leo."

Lots more about the Leonid meteor shower (not associated with the Elenin comet)
en.wikipedia.org...

And, meaning of the name Leonid - Lion, Brave, Hardy

Leonid is used chiefly in the Russian and German languages, and its origin is Germanic and Old Greek. Old Greek origin, German and Russian use: From the elements 'leon' meaning lion ; 'ides'. The name is from Leonidas (Old Greek), a Spartan form of Leonides (Old Greek). The name Leonides was borne by the king of Sparta who died defending the pass at Thermopylae from the Persians in 480 BC. His name was derived from Leon, his grandfather's name. The name was also borne by two early saints.

In addition, Leonid is a variant of the name Leonard (English) in the Russian language.

www.babynamespedia.com...

Interesting observation

I'll add another DEEP IMPACT coincidence just for fun...

TEA LEONI: An accomplished actress, a loving mother and a devoted wife; this is Tea Leoni (. Her name is pronounced as “TAY-uh” and means goddess in Greek. She lives her namesake with much aplomb and character. Tea Leoni even has her own asteroid, the 8299 Tealeoni named after her.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well I got another Deep Impact connection? Care to see?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There are also many Timewave Zero correlations too to October- November 2011: 1929 economic collapse, holocaust, mass deportations of people, start of world war 2nd on October 28 2011...

Also, near May 15 2011, 1910 Halley Comet scare is repeated

September 4 2011 - 1929 October
October 17 2011 - Hindenburg incident
October 25 2011 - 1938 False Mars invasion warning
October 21 2011 - Auroras or something red in the sky
November 6 2011 - Heavy bombardment of London

On the original graph of Tmz that ends on November 16 2012, the correlation with August 6 1945 was October 29 2011.

I checked up standard graph November 6 2011 has a novelty dip that lasts 10 days.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I don't care about TimeWave Zero. As we have seen numerous times in the past, novelty has failed. Wasn't there supposed to be a big dip in Nov. 2010? Um that never happened. Very little support to base it on any future predictions and most would agree with that now.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by CayceFan

MABUS is SUDAM in the mirror, who waskilled by bush....

MABUS in the mirror would be SUBAM not "SUDAM" and no- Bush did not kill Saddam.

mabus in the mirror is sudam, the b and the d are miorror images,
I do not subscribe to the belief myself, but I can see what the poster wrote.

The poster typed the letters in caps- B in the mirror is not a D.
I don't recall Nos saying to look to view his quatrains in the mirror.
Even if that made MABUS to read SUDAM wouldn't that change the others words in the quatrain to read differently (ie ANTI CHRIST would read TSIRHC ITNA = Hog Wash)
Do we just get to pick and choose what words to view in the mirror?
edit on 18-1-2011 by CayceFan because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
posted on 1-9-2010 @ 07:56 PM

Makes you wonder what that November 2010 precipice of the graph means, free fall for months means.
But during the 1870s, 1880s, 1890s, the sun wasn't freaking out...
We'll see.

PS: Notice that the President was shot days AFTER that announcement.
So, anything can happen in next week to some leader, could be anyone. I surely don't hope for it. It would be tough.

Its the entire year that I wonder if something will be disclosed in November 2010.
I always think of deep impact and the fact that in 1910 some people were freaking out because of a comet...

posted on 8-3-2010 @ 12:49 PM

its possible that between My 5 2010 and the end of February 2011 a comet ( or meteor ) that could threaten Earth will be discovered.

Around the middle of November 2010, look for strange and suspectful movements of food by government linked associations.

Around March 2011, look for huge amounts of movements and donations of money to some space associated agency.

1900s repetition start in April 2011, and soon after, during this month, UK queen may die, like the one in 1901.

Around May 6 2011, the comet may be already visible from Earth, and people will notice this weird light in the sky.

Soon after, around the start of summer 2011, so around June 23 2011, there is a link between the fans reaction of Michael Jackson's death ( death of the forever young ) and 1910, the only point in modern/recent history in which I can find fear for a comet...

So, I think global announcement of something terrible like a comet coming to Earth ( first warning, but there is still hope at this point, to stop it ) on June 23 2011 circa.

So, we have a month in which 3 things that can't possibly happen from the point of view of many people: the comet coming to Earth, the death of Michael Jackson at 50, and Titanic sinking repetition in the same days.

Immediately after, Obama may be assasinated and there is than repetition of first world war.
The call to the army of people may be resonated with a call for astronauts to save Earth, and the hope of fast war of that time may be resonated with hope of something fast to do to stop danger and fear.

3/10/2010 4:04 AM

NOVEMBER 2 2010 is also important, is the only point of the entire graph that WILL NOT resonate with any other point.
Another singularity.

According to researchers, the amount of sinchronicities, coincidences and deja-vu is going to be extremely high near the mini zero date ( and december 21 2012 too ) to a level no one has ever experienced.

This could be that November 14 2010 is going to be a global consciousness shift and extreme change for EVERYBODY on Earth.

This might mean a global time slip where for a while we all will experience a past environment.
We might suddenly be able to actually remember the future for a while.
Otherwise, a extraordinary technological discovery will get us more near to a technological singularity.

Might be a global announcement in which everybody is involved à la Deep Impact, with a comet incoming

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Did you see the day this thread was posted? January 17 2011 is the most novel day ever so far on Timewave Zero Graph...
The change started on November 14 2010 to culminate on January 17 2011.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join