It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the US Dollar(Hu), economy and weekly news. Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Today it was reported that the leader of China wants their Yuan to become the dominant currency.

From our Alternative News Forums:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Jones shares his commentary.

The first 4 minutes focus on the China news and the fall of the dollar. Our dollar is losing in a global competition for a stable and strong currency, to the Yuan. The monetary policies of the Fed Reserve have led to inflation not only in America, but worldwide including China, which is a large reason countries want off the dollar.

Alex then moves to the consequences of this dollar fall across the globe. Of note, America as not a safe haven for big corporate and political leaders who go to China and Saudi Arabia. Should we be following for our own well-being?

He hits several topics:
Fluoride www.abovetopsecret.com...

Citizen spy network www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason I post this is to share and discuss the implications if or when the US dollar becomes secondary to the Chinese Yuan. Will things get better or worse? Will prices go up, down, stay the same? China says they are dedicated to curbing inflation and having a stable system, but so did the Fed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yuor guess is as good as mine. I find it interresting, automakers we have all come ot hate now, GM, ford and the like, making cheap plastic deathtraps on wheels, have gone to china, laying off thousands and thousands of workers. China is known for being communist on the inside of parliament..i work with a guy form china, older guy, i asked him about communism being in china.his answer...yup its still thier, you just dont see it.
major corporate businesses have made it so you, me and anyone else cannot really opena business. they allowed monoploy to happen, which last i remember was illegal. im guessing through serious de regulatiins via teh FED, our goverment, and corporations.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Not sure if I'm misinterpreting or whatever but I don't think I'd want the dominant global currency to be that of a country which protects the state and imprisons or kills those who speak out against the state with others fleeing in fear of what their higher ups could do to them.

I know the US may not exactly be the open and friendly government and monetary power we'd all like it to be but at least they're more open than China and don't dictate to the people as much with what to watch while blocking off access to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

You may be surprised as to life in China. At least when I read about it, I realized it wasn't the black and white desolate wasteland portrayed in my history books. I read about China today, and their economy is considered morre capitalistic than ours in many ways. Of course their government does have huge amounts of control over other facets of the country.

Here are some links and quotes from them
www.chinaorbit.com...
www.nyinquirer.com...
What is life in China really like?

Since Deng Xiaoping commenced economic reforms in 1978, the Chinese economy has grown at a staggering 9% annually. China entered the World Trade Organization in 2001, decidedly signaling the former communist state’s transformation into a capitalist superpower.

Since 1978, China has changed dramatically for the better. Hence their probably takeover of the world dominant currency.

here is a blog of those who have been there
treehouse.ofb.net...

edit on 17-1-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I agree these monopolies are not good for our economy. But I think they were actually created by regulations, not allowed by de-regulations. If you look back at the major monopolies they were helped into place by government favors. For example, GM, one of the major car makers sitting on top/close to the top thanks to the huge bail out.

Have you read Atlas Shrugged or Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal? Good books that go into government/monopolies and capitalism better than I ever could.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Man, how much better the planet would be if we just got rid of this evil called "money!"

Read my book (linked freely in my sig) to understand how and why we should do this.

new topics

top topics

join