It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secrets of the sun Pillars and animal deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I believe this to be proof the earths magnetic resonance is changing with the onset of polar shift,I`m not a huge fan of jeff braden but a fan of the scientist schumann and his resonace research which i believe also HAARP is being used for,if this is true according to theories then the resonant frequency of the planet is increasing and this anomalous object is a manifestation of that and therefore is not unexplained.______beforeitsnews/story/357/400/Huge_ring_appears_over_Australia,_is_HAARP_involved.html.the subject is complicated but basically the schumann tests for the radiance of feedback from thundrstorms and there patterns to determine what frequency the ionisphere is resonating at ,in short how our earth deflects solar electrons,if the stronger solar electrons get in past our weak geomagnetic field then we will see pocket regions of the like.

Intro to the beats www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
data on the science
www.thecamino.com.ar...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.2012.com.au...
I hope people are understanding this,many animals rely on the rsonance frequency for survival and recently it has been changing in bursts by the sounds of it and killing wildlife.
this last document may get you thinking of haarp with experiments by tesla and others but is a test for monitoring of the vibration,this ultimately will affect all of our brains if it continues for long periods of time,with notable links to this thread..www.abovetopsecret.com... just the start.If the magnetosphere does not protect against solar waves then neutron bursts will become more prevalent as in earthquake s and themal reactions ,volcanoe activity,these do occur and neutrons do exude from the core especially when force to by the solar cycle,especially when compressed by outside forcehttp
physicsworld.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

you are all feeling ill because you are changing and so is the planet.www.abovetopsecret.com...
The three pillars of masonic tradition,when this is seen promonently over the pyramids it is a sign of rebirth ,ice crystals in the atmosphere above the equator means reflection of solar activity and rebirth

www.youtube.com...
Thus the symbols of Nut,check it out she crosses above your head in the sky.
en.wikipedia.org...

The true eye of horus

www.youtube.com...

On the bottom of paragraph 4 in egyptian section click on sunpillars ,very interesting
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The water in your body will also resonate to and because of this frequency affecting your mental and physical health and lastly the religions have known for years.www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Jeff Braden or Gregg Braden?
Regardless, you're certainly not alone in this theory for its gaining a lot of momentum lately!

Good work OP

S&F

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yep that makes sense to my brain lol.

i think this is spot on. i feel an increase in solar energies this month. its winter in london, normally the nights are frozen...I CAN WALK AROUND IN A TSHIRT. thats never happened in london.

solar energies have fluctuated, due to solar flares pushing our magnetosphere. maye be the reason behind birds behaviour.
but i rekon these are side effects from using HAARP. the mirowaves (type) energy is not deflected and doesnt dissapear anywhere. maybe they ionize and stay in our atmosphere resulting in electromagnetic anomalies. i dunno

sheesh my brain just caved in...so much info /disinfo......we will make sense of this darnit

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Its really quite simple,the reason everything has to go digital is because they will not work after the historic event,and you me and everybody else rely on it.However the other frequencies that are not being used I.E the old TV antennas will be used for military and Haarp band frequencies after and during the event,does this make sense,for defence and communication purposes of remaining inhabitants and TPTB.
Also HAARP is used to monitor the ionisphere for the event as well as solar satelites,okays,when the cme(coronal mass ejection burst)is omitted they have over 8 minutes to respond ,kick the diesel generators on and test the signal bands across the globe.
Michio kaku alluded to this or is everyone deaf,....clearly states the use off redundant systems.Watch at 2.49 in this video .www.youtube.com...

Oh sorry forget to mention gold insulates against it...ooops slipped up there ,thats where all the golds going,remember pioneer,mars lander,Yep gold insulation.Don`t let all this confuse you in any of your careers ,when it happens it happens!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Forgot to mention they did make gold from the pyramids heres the paper :link scroll to ongoing project ?
viewzone2.com...
and affects to life
www.professional-house-clearing.com...

Look I`m not a doomster I just want members to reflect on the info and come to a reasonable conclusion,I am either way-word or revealing something of truth,make your own mind up,it won`t take long once you join all the dots,and with recent new scientific doom,and by the way this is coming from officials
www.nbclosangeles.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
old eden was recorded by the pyramids and free energy and alchemy was prevalent ,this era changed and the free knowledge of the tre of life was hidden to the re inhabitants after the flood and never reintroduced to the survivers,this is the true nature of the pyramids and the reverance of the sky and the pillars are indicaters of rebirth,sundogs over the equator is a sign of rebirth .www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
much lost,much to gain

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i dont think they MADE gold. and the true meaning of alchemy will make sense of what they did.

alchemy is when you break down material into its purest forms. like in your school science lab you have beakers of acid, hydrochloric, sulphuric etc. these pure forms were made by alchemists.

now breaking gold down to its purest form, monoatomic (white gold) is what alchemy was for.

i rekon they drank monatomic gold, held rods of ra and in the pyramid they used sound frequencies to seperate water ions, and they put there left foot in this water (power stance) to contact gods (stargate) in their pineal glands - just a theory,something here makes sense lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i dont think they MADE gold. and the true meaning of alchemy will make sense of what they did.

alchemy is when you break down material into its purest forms. like in your school science lab you have beakers of acid, hydrochloric, sulphuric etc. these pure forms were made by alchemists.

now breaking gold down to its purest form, monoatomic (white gold) is what alchemy was for.

i rekon they drank monatomic gold, held rods of ra and in the pyramid they used sound frequencies to seperate water ions, and they put there left foot in this water (power stance) to contact gods (stargate) in their pineal glands - just a theory,something here makes sense lol

interesting ,pineal gland ,a bit like david wilcock,well transcending is one thing i suppose its alright but if my as is on fire then i suppose transcending and yoga flying will take of as my butt is on fire

edit on 22-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
yeah more synchronicity
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
join the club
edit on 23-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Recent additions anomalies light pillars never seen beforespaceweather.com... search by date 29th jan 2011 truly weird.

edit on 28-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If something were to happen to the sun we would either have no time 36-48 hours to prepare. The 8 minutes is the time light takes to get to the earth, so if something came out of the sun traveling at the speed of light, we would no know of it until it was too late. We would only see it when it hit here.

But a CME takes 36-48 hours to get here if aimed at the earth as the is the speed it is traveling at.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Surething ,the sun has such a influence on all our lives alot more than we would all like to believe and the sun is the most observed astronomical object now and its seems in past times.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

yo bro check this out pyramids of giza

its deep.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here are some more rare visual displays of rebirthwww.disclose.tv...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Research that has been done that everybody should be aware of enjoy.
Part 1

part 2

Part 3

Final conclusion,make up your own minds .I have also concluded them on my recent relevant discussion threads since Last month.
DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 1-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

join