It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Shift-Earthquakes-Animal Death-Weather Changes So????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm reading a fair amount of posts that are noting some of the obvious and the information is great. What is also conveyed is this urgency for the gorvernment to admit that there are problems. Well if we are having all of these animals dying off in significant numbers, polar shifts that are changing some airport runway designations, earthquakes that are becoming possibly more frequent (I have not compared previous years), our solar shield basically having significant gaps, weather becoming increasingly more cold and food prices going up/gas prices going up what more information do we need for us to acknowledge that we are not in Kansas anymore? Would it make you feel better if the government said we have a good twenty years left on this planet?
Would a neighboring planet help with this issue? If it was true should everyone stop having children and if so how does one propose to do that? As our popluation grows and when things go well food will always be an issue. I also know that it is very helpful to talk about this information and some members have done some great work posting survival type of information. I also look at it selfishly by thinkining the strong may survive a bit longer but the way things are going not for ever. I live in the northeast and I personnally do not know if food stores dry up how some people will get through winters such as these or any winter that produces snowfall. So again I humbly ask how would this help everyone in the most hard hit countries that things are only going to get increasingly worse? I often think deep down inside although many members are untrusting of government in general do you always revert back to them when things are so bad as a collective that everyone rely on them?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Possible Food shortages have been a hot topic for years.

Humans aren't the only species who will be effected by them.

Plants Insects and Animals will be effected first.

See it coming yet?.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Im glad that even at my youngish age (34) I am fully self sufficient and I can take care of myself.. I wouldnt call my self a survivalist, but I know plenty to get by.. I agree with you, the strong will survive longer. Something is happening.. Im not sure what yet.. But it is evident. I think here in the USA we are in for some bad stuff.. It may be weather related, government related.. I think probably a combination of the 2. The FEMA camps and graves are a perfect example of how our government knows more than they are telling us.. I was born in the mountains.. Ill be happy to retreat there and be self sustaining..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The song, "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden, is what is going through my head. I live a few hours from the Rocky Mountains, even though we try not to be too paranoid my husband and I have already decided that is where we will be headed if the SHTF. Although we will have to watch out for avalanche areas... seems to be a high risk level as of late (I am not surprised).

Speaking of the bizzare weather, which people would have to be blind to not notice, in Alberta (where I live) we just went from (+2 - +7) Celsius to (-28 - -38) Celcius in only a few days. It was raining here last week, I don't remember a day in my 25 years that it has rained in January. And now we are expected to shoot back up to the +'s in about 2 days with potential for more rain. Not to mention we hit a record snowfall this Jan where it dumped almost 4 feet in a matter of days...

As far as survival goes, this summer I was planning to grow a few small food-stuffs at my apartment (on my balcony) just to get an idea as to how to I would do it. I also am fortunate, I have access to lots of non-perishable goods and bottled water, that could come with me in case of an evacuation.

This may be slightly un-related, but I do not think so... Their are ancient petroglyphs up high in the mountains of Alberta, if a previous cataclysm forced people to move to higher levels of altitudes then I am heading where those glyphs are.

top topics

join