It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Wants To Register All New Babies On The Planet For Vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
HText

Hello there, I'm new to this site and thankful that I'm not alone in these suspicions and perhaps not mentally ill.
Yes, the vaccination is compulsory and parents that refuse it are forced to pay for it to be done. Surely they don't
care so much for our children's welfare-this is not out of the kindness of their hearts that's certain! It makes me
think of being blindly led into the shower room that is really a gas chamber! The new world order realization is
quite distressing isn't it-the world seems like a prison compound, only we are free range up to a point.
Swine and bird flu-all these new viruses could have been deliberately created ect........are they saying we have no choice to have the jabs or not? The M.M.R injection was heavily put on parents and considered irresponsible to choose against it. All the incidences of autism related illnesses and no one seems to have bat an eyelid or put a stop to it, let alone take responsibility for it- these dangerous people are the true criminals in this evil craziness.
Forgive me for babbling on and thanks for reading my ravings! Take care.x

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bill Gates wants to give everyone the "Flu Screen of Death".

Micro Softkill

Vaccines protect your body like Microsoft Windows protects your PC!

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week. Try the salmon.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
And Bill Gates has exactly what power of decision making, or even influence of national policy? I for one don't give a rats ass what he thinks should be done about anything. He may be filthy rich but he doesn't own me, and as far as I know he doesn't have the ear of anyone in the legislative branch of the government either, except maybe when they want to upgrade their copy of Windows ME.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Someone posted this on another thread, but I think it belongs here:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I want to add one point to my previous post about my family and our experience with vaccinations. When my wife and I decided to not continue vaccinations for our children we fully expected problems with our pediatricians, doctors, the school, etc. Surprisingly this has generally not been the case. Sure we get the occasional doctor that tries to tell us we are making a mistake, but generally the doctors and nurses don't really judge or try to change our minds. Maybe it's just where we live, but I happen to think people who have been practicing medicine for a while realize what scam vaccines are. One of my son’s therapists said she doesn't get her daughter vaccinated and she has no health issues. People are starting to wake up.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Bill Gates' father worked for the Rockefellers ... now you know where his power comes from!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join