It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7,000 dead Buffalo and Cattle in Vietnam

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Good point, I missed that. You would think that whatever is going on we would see it effecting humans already, being that it is already effecting animals that are usually pretty tough.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Seals in Canada and also birds in New Zealand (allthough there is an explanation).......the events keep coming...

I think my posting of the birds in New Zealand went under the radar this AM........

Don't worry I dont want stars or flags......just passing along info...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I just checked the weather online and Vietnam is between 50-75 degrees F.

Soooo....how can animals be dying from the cold there?

english.vietnamnet.vn...

A cold spell has hit northern Vietnam since early January 2011 and it is forecast to last until January 21. Its damage is only behind the historical chill in 2008, which last for 38 days, killing up to 52,000 cattle heads, 150,000 hectares of rice, totaling VND400 billion (over $20 million) of losses.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

wow, that's an incredible loss!
Thanks for the info!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm confused regarding this "cold spell" that is cold enough to kill animals. Ho Chi Min City is ranging between 31oC day time and 20oC night time. This doesnt seem cold to me. Obviously the animals are in rural areas, whether thats north or south or whatever of Ho Chi Min City.

Does anyone know where approximately these animals are dying? (provinces etc?).

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I'm confused regarding this "cold spell" that is cold enough to kill animals. Ho Chi Min City is ranging between 31oC day time and 20oC night time. This doesnt seem cold to me. Obviously the animals are in rural areas, whether thats north or south or whatever of Ho Chi Min City.

Not to mention the exact breeds involved, since different breeds have different tolerance levels...
Perhaps these have low levels of cold tolerance.. or perhaps this is more hype..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

same link as above
english.vietnamnet.vn...

According to the Animal Husbandry Department under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Son La province suffered the highest loss, with 1300 heads, followed by Lao Cai with over 800 heads.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wasn't there a prediction recently regarding world hunger increasing? If all these animals are dying off in such large numbers, ie cows, fish etc., isn't this going to add to the hunger problem?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamgodtron
kinda makes all those government fools who push global warming put there foots in their mouth.
Jah be Magnified!

Actually, global warming leads to ice-age-like events.

Here's one of many sources for this info:

Will global warming trigger a new ice age?
If climate change disrupts ocean currents, things could get very chilly round here, reports Bill McGuire
www.guardian.co.uk...

Or just check out the film "The Day After Tomorrow"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Throw a few billion barrels of BP oil and Corexit in the mix and bake at 325 for 45 minutes and what do you get? Yum.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
doesn't it say in the bible in revelations that a 3rd of the sea a 3rd of the land and a 3rd of the sky ?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
doesn't it say in the bible in revelations that a 3rd of the sea a 3rd of the land and a 3rd of the sky ?

This is correct. Time's almost up...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

mark of the beast first

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

well the mark of the beast was first the rfid , they just havent implemented it yet

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have to admit, this one really made the heart drop....jaw too....

I can only hope this doesn't worsen....how long can the debunkers say its all normal....NORMAL according to who??

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I agree...besides, buffalos are cold climate animals with thick pelts. I cannot accept the formal explanation as truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

yeah you cant trust the media anymore, they joke about it , saw a headline yesterday from the post said '' more birds fall, but this time in the NFL, " they are just all laughs

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Strange that creatures are dying all over the world in the same month and we are told it's normal. That's not normal, it's alarming.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Horrible, these threads are needed, but grim. I have a question slightly off topic, has anyone considered the massive fish die offs in light of the food chain? What fish feed on the fish that died, will we now see massive deaths from starvation of them, or seals, or sea birds? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I remembered something from a documentary a few years and thought id share

news.nationalgeographic.com...

any reports on deers dying yet?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join