It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess ATS is the home of the hypocrites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

ATS is a conspiracy website, and I suspect one of the biggest on Internet. A Revolution happened, the ATS silence deeply amazed me.

Me being amazed by this silence forced me to go dig a little deeper and try to find a conspiracy behind this revolution.

What I found was quiet interesting.

- Tunisia is an ex-French colony.

- The toppled dictator was heavily supported by France, and some regarded him as French puppet.

- Couple of days before the revolution, United States of America called France its strongest ally, and closest friend.

- This comment is very odd, especially considering the ally Britain, that is where I concentrated.

- Couple of days later the revolution happens.

So basically US calls France its strongest ally for a reason, and I guess that reason has to do with a conspiracy which revolves around Tunisia? Was there a power transfer? From France to US? Will a bogus election be held to transfer the power to a US puppet?

If the conspiracy is true, then one would have to ask what France wants in response? The answer could be Iran? An attack on Iran could be imminent? It might be an attack + invasion, but I suspect at least an attack. France has much to gain from the downfall of Iran, because Iran's growing influence could effect France's ex-colonies.

Sources:
Obama's strongest ally tag to France angers Britain
Paris celebrates Tunisian revolution

edit on 17-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You guys are arguing about somthing none of us are ever, EVER, gonna do anything about.

1. This war is going on on the other side of the planet.
2. Why risk our own lives for somthing THEY have not fixed in decades.
3. Not one of us is getting on a plane and flying over there to battle for freedom.
4. We as a western civilization cant relate to the situation, We just dont care.

Lets just sit in our Lazy Boys and not think about those people over there. All of us are good at that.

First person to post an ATS fan sign from Tunisia wins.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have just heard an item about that on our American-owned TV news... from an American reporter. What he was saying was completely at odds with what I have heard about it on the BBC. In other words, the American reporter gave it a colour name 'The Jasmine revolution', and did a once-over-lightly about why the first man set himself on fire...
Typical American news - I dismissed all of it, and now don't know what to believe!
Vicky

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I don't think you really believe our beloved ATS to be a den of hypocrites. There are many new members here lately making alot of threads about a few topics and getting lots of attention. I agree Tunisa needs a lot more attention and this is huge. Keep pumping out the threads. I will do my best to make one too. Everyone here is not awake simply because they are here. It is our duty as more aware and more senior members too wake them. Let's get to it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
i dont think the majority of peeps here are being hypocrites...i just dont

thats great you are getting excited about topical real issues.
but besides using anger & avatarish pics of flags, how are you really helping anything in tunisia?

new to this site & look forward to dunking my head in the deep end

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Research this, educate yourself, this is important, that is the point I am trying to make. Don't reply to this thread instead reply to one of the others about Tunisia.

Yes please ATS... you all will be hipocrites if you reply to this thread !!!

Perhaps you may now realize that this thread has drawn focus away from posts which may be more important

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join