It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I've been looking at the forum for a couple of weeks ever since I was pointed here by someone at another forum I frequent and, after realising that you guys have a lot of good information, I decided to join up.

So anyway, I'm now 30 (Good God where'd the time go?!) and have two rugrats, one husband and a slightly deranged cat. Other than that, I figure that I'm going to have a great time getting to know everyone here and learning more about theories I've come across in other places.

Does anyone have any tips as to where I should look in-depth first? Keeping in mind obviously that I love reading about anything 2012 (not that I think anything will happen... or will it?), numerology and conspiracies

So hello everyone *waves* and thankyou in advance for any pointers

Seph.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

Hi sephrenia, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi Sephrenia, Welcome! It is nice to hear happiness in a person's words! You sound excited in your adventures and since you already have "rug-rats" you will fit in nicely here! LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

Here is the link to the 2012 forum link

Hope you enjoy looking around

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Have fun with reading, there are tons of posts and lots of information.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thankyou everyone for your lovely replies and the links!

I'll go and take a look around at the now while I have five minutes peace from the rugrats

new topics

top topics

join