It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird's crash into ground floor window!!!! Image enclosed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by boo1981

There were no images of the dead birds, just an image of were the birds hit the window.

Apologies, i re-read your initial thread and you say that there are no images of the dead birds. Are you saying that there are dead birds, or that there are no images because there aren't any?

I know it looks like that window took a mighty splat, but after watching those videos above, a bird with moisture on it's feathers could easily make a mark like that without dying.

That said, it's not unusual for birds to die doing this either.

CX.

Thank you for the video. Poor birds!
Yes one of the birds did die from the impact and the other just flow away. I just meant that no photo's were taken of the dead bird.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by boo1981

I live out in the country... it happens all the time. I call them kamikaze birds.

I like that Kamikaze birds! Its kind of like the other bird egged him on....".bet you won't fly into that window!!" "Bet you i will and you won't"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They even sell stickons for windows to prevent this, we had to buy them sad to see birds die like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's disgusting.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reprobation
That's disgusting.
What is

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
A quick google image search of 'birds window' or 'birds window imprint' will show just how common this is.

In no way do I feel this is is linked to the bird deaths.

There was no bodies because they quite possibly dusted themselves down, and sheepishly flew away with their beaks between their legs in shame

Now why didn't i think of Google!

I don't feel it is linked to the bird deaths ether. There was one dead bird and the other one flew away.

How do you know it wasn't one bird and that the second attempt that killed him? Maybe he wanted in really bad?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by CX

The internet is a large place and there are literally thousands of other places the OPer could have found an answer to their query.

Actually the internet is not a "place" at all!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've seen birds fly and hit my windows, instantly breaking there neck...my dogs come along and eat it...it's merely a cycle, nothing to be alarmed about.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by ALadInsane
A quick google image search of 'birds window' or 'birds window imprint' will show just how common this is.

In no way do I feel this is is linked to the bird deaths.

There was no bodies because they quite possibly dusted themselves down, and sheepishly flew away with their beaks between their legs in shame

Now why didn't i think of Google!

I don't feel it is linked to the bird deaths ether. There was one dead bird and the other one flew away.

How do you know it wasn't one bird and that the second attempt that killed him? Maybe he wanted in really bad?

There were two birds. The first hit the window and died, followed by a seconed bird that hit the window then flew off!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It has happened at my house a lot. It's possible that the second bird was a bird of prey (hawk?] They chase other birds sometimes. I had a print of a bird on my 2nd story window for quite a while. It's common for birds to crash into windows.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for your reply, you no i never thought of that. A bird being chased by another.
Could be a possibility i guess

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We have a lot of hawks here and they hang out and wait for the smaller birds to come to the feeders and then go after them, scaring them to the point that they'll fly right into the window or a patio door in panic.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

It snowed here a few days ago so I feed the birds. I was sitting at my computer and one hit the window right in front of me. It scared me but things have been so crazy here in Arkansas. We had no birds, and have yet to see squirrels or deer since end of Sept. It wasn't till it snowed that the birds came back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join