It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Point of order Getsmart. First of all Crayola crayons are not detail tools, they are tools of expression and not precision. Anyone who has ever wielded one knows this. For the level of detail expected on this site, you need pencils, coloured ones but pencils all the same, with fine tips, capable of extremely small detail. What you have done with your thread doesnt even come close to precise. What you did to paint the picture you want us to look at, is you left a grenade in a rainbow paint can and prayed. That takes NO skill, and virtualy NO effort. Well done.

Hi True Brit,

Once again you help further the gracious reputation carried by your name, it would be good to not expose the innocent of that land to your positions. Might I ask by what authority you make a "point of order"?

By the authority of being able to detect people who waste the time of the membership by creating lousy threads and then complaining when they are told they are lousy. Since I can detect these things, it is my duty to say my piece about them.

Am I one of her Majesty's subjects placed under your command? The writing instrument discussion is getting rather mundane and brings to point you have precious little to contribute to the discussion barring indignant contempt. Suit yourself, it only reflects on you... and any other Brit who believes they are true. I am under no obligation to furnish you with skill, to exert effort or to do anything which might in any way please you . Which makes it quite satisfying to me if you feel that I pissed in your galoshes when simply stating what I believe to be an obvious fact. I cannot be held responsible for your blindness nor for immature expectations from a discussion board.

GS

No Getsmart, of course you arent one of Her Majesty's subjects, and you are not under my command. But you do have a duty to uphold your membership of this site, and contribute SOMETHING rather than what you actualy contributed, which was multi coloured fonts and NOTHING else.
You say you are under no obligation to furnish me with skill. No you arent, but you are under an obligation to stop wasting everyones time when you dont even have a proper theory , when you havent linked any of the disperate parts of your non argument together, and you do have an obligation to get those things right in the future. Just because some other posters get away with wasting peoples time with speculation and unproven prattle in capital letters, does not mean its right.
And satisfying or not Getsmart, this is nothing to do with how I feel about what you have said. You see you are wrong, you arent under an obligation to ME to put an effort in and actualy think about what you are doing, you have an obligation to every single person who might potentialy read your post, to make sure that it brings something to the table, that it is not a waste of peoples time for them to read it. I will show you an example.

Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates

Alien Presence = Demonic Abuse

UFO Activity = Hell Unleashed

ALLEGIANCE TO ALIENS = HIGH TREASON

Ok , evoking demons is equal to opening stargates? Fine, so how does one go about that? Have you provided a source which specificaly states, with some form of gravitas rather than the usual (read pathetic) mewling from one or another spiritualist, that any of this is remotely true, or even possible?? Oh I can understand the logic behind what you are asserting here dont get me wrong,in order to summon a dark thing from beyond death, it is required to prepare the way. This is not a new idea. But , confusing a demonic portal with a star gate is a bit of a stretch without some detail as to WHY you think stargates and demonic portals are the same.

Alien presence equal to demonic abuse? If you are seriously considering this as a possibility you have neither researched demon kin, nor aliens in anything like the detail required to deem yourself fit to actualy make a thread about them.

This one is my personal favourite UFO Activity equals Hell Unleashed. Have you any idea what hell unleashed would look like? Hell , no matter which religious persuasion you come from, is many many many times worse than any place on Earth, and it is more horrid and repugnant to look upon than the most ugly place on this world. In tradition it is a place entirely constructed from hellfire and brimstone, where nothing is plesant, where only decay , corruption , and pain have a place. It is a place where torment occurs in every second, a place where the darkest souls on Earth shall go when they die, and the place which keeps men straight and narrow by fear of it. It is a place where the dead continue to live in agony for eternity , caked in thousands and thousands of years of thier own decaying gore, and tortured still for all the days remaining in existance. The mere smell of the place released into the atmosphere of this planet would kill nearly everyone on it, and were hell unleashed upon the Earth, demon kind would pour over this world and gut everything that remained upon it, and make Earth a part of hell, every ocean turned to blood, every lake turned to sulphur, every life turned to death and ash, and joy utterly extinguished.
The most you get out of aliens, is the odd abduction and the even rarer harvesting incidents of them stealing organs. Again this is VERY rare. Near enough everyone who has ever been abducted claims that they were in a very clean area, a surgical place when they were examined, probed whatever. Either that, or they have no idea whatsoever.So, Hell actualy equals decay corruption venom and infectious death, and aliens so far as we can see have a monthly subscription to mail order cleaning catalogues.
Whats even more hilarious about your assertion that UFO activity is actualy Hell being unleashed, is that mere activity by UFO looks like a light in the sky , or a jet plane doing impossible things. It doesnt look like the puss ridden mouth of Cerberus chewing on your intestinal tract while eyeing up your throat for the next bite. The two could be said to be a little far off from eachother!

Lastly of couse you have the allegiance to aliens section . Well, now on this I agree with you. If aliens were a dangerous group of space faring sociopaths with a taste for human flesh and the causation of suffering, then it would be treason in its highest form to co operate with thier demands , regardless of the consequences to the leaders of earth should they refuse.

This thread is evidence for my assertion that there should never be any relationship between the search for extra terrestrial life, and the religious groups on this planet. The reason is simple. The religions of this planet, wether twisted after origin , or just built wrong from the start, are xenophobic, and fear based. They are not based on irrefutable fact, they require no proof, they are incapable of explaining themselves adequately and just like Getsmart do not believe they should have to . They are in short patheticaly inadequate to the task of investigating in a serious and in depth manner, the subject of wether we are alone in the universe, how we might go about locating other intelligences,and the possibility that other intelligences either have been or are among us.They are even more impossible to use in this way when they are researched by someone who hasnt figured out what they are trying to convey .
However right now, this very moment, there are many billions of dollars worth of kit and time being expended to observe exoplanets in orbit of stars other than our own , in the hopes of spotting planets with high chances for life . There are roving teams of exploring biologists and biochemists, learning from extremophile creatures , the lesson that life, regardless of the environmnent is capable of flourishing where ever it finds itself, with or without light, and with or without air, or obvious sources of nourishment, AND that life can suspend itself for tens of thousands of years in hibernation (something which was thought insane not to long ago). THIS is the method by which whatever remains out there to be seen, will be seen. Until fact and figure have had thier say, until understanding most exacting and precise has been gained about whatever or who ever aliens may turn out to be, religion should butt out. I have no argument with God, but his followers, and the zealots of a thousand versions of faith, should sit down, shut up, and just play cards until the people capable of logical thought have had a look at the situation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

After reading your material; I find it wholly without merit. I was simply going to pass it by, but, you just had to try to include a subject that I'm quite expert in ... Magick.

Your comments about Crowley and Lam are totally out of line, and show a complete absense of understanding. In Crowley's diaries he clearly referes to Lam as an ET, not a demon. Though, in modern times there have been some lesser mages try to summon his kind, without success. ET simply can't be summoned via ordinary magical ritual.

Your attempts to associate Magick (the Occult ingeneral), Wicca, and Paganism is an insult to those who have REAL knowledge and practice. It is also an insult to the intelligence of the average Human.

I won't disagree that the withholding of information and technologies from the world at large is treason ... in that aspect; you are right.

However, Extraterrestrials are not demons. We're just people from another rock.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think the world elite do want to keep alien presence unknown officially, because it would disrupt their power structure, and be a threat to their control. I could see them levelling treason on an official that might spill the beans, I suspect they'd be taking a ride too, and not coming back.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
have you read "THE DARK HISTORY OF THE NECRONOMICON?
I think you will find this very interesting as it ties in everything you are saying
please let me know what you think

sorry forgot to put in the important info

Avon books
copyright 2006 by Simon
ISBN-13-978-0-06-078704-2
ISBN-10-0-06-078704-X
edit on 17-1-2011 by laslidealist because: HAD TO ADD BOOK INFO

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I have seen my fair share of serious demonic spirits in front of witnesses as well as just the studies and overall evidence of massive agenda and coverups in place. It is extremely disturbing however, the amt. of people that cannot grasp the spiritual and occult ties and power of satanic forces willing to kill and destroy anyone! I believe in Christ and it is a great undertaking you have done in exposing the realities here however, as long as many keep denying this is what I feel brings them closer to the slaughter .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

You are welcome to feed this all consuming troll sir, but you will not do it using the name of Christ almighty . If you must stroke the overfed ego behind this terrible thread, do not use the name of my God to do it, nor do it in his name if you please.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's placed in the master file labeled "Duh!" that a bunch of indescribably primitive, paranoid, violent skin apes would CALL it high treason in THIS useless sociological paradigm comprised of endless legions of countless types of true-believer cultists, religious and/or political. The high treason theory actually makes sense, in its own psychotic way. Oh well, no worries here. Wacko-cultist true believers in the political - including the religious - world as we know it will inevitably screw themselves/yourselves into oblivion in any one or more of many ways. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
Oh well, no worries here. Wacko-cultist true believers in the political - including the religious - world as we know it will inevitably screw themselves/yourselves into oblivion in any one or more of many ways. Cheers.

Not if we get some Greys to frighten them off.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
this seems very far fetched and seems more like a rant than a stating of the facts

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well...

as it is really interesting and it does look like you have put A LOT of time and effort into this so I'll have to give you a pat on the back for that...however... that does not make it the truth. Demons? Angels also I'm guessing, now I'll just say this

This could maybe the truth but it might not be at all - there are so many stories out there, like yourself people have put a lot of hard work into it but at the end of the day, do you really know this is FACT and not fiction - no we do not, it is entirely down to opinion.

and so...the entire universe is just full of demons is it now? there is no other life out that could be visiting us on a friendly or not friendly - it just has to be demons but no angels?

But like I said, well done to you. We might have just found the truth but we might not of

On side note ... Don't demons usually irritate/haunt/ w.e the evil souls yet we arent all bad, not all of us but I suppose the ruling elite determines that if their souls are bad, we are instantly bad?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
" I have no argument with God, but his followers, and the zealots of a thousand versions of faith, should sit down, shut up, and just play cards until the people capable of logical thought have had a look at the situation"

True Brit - You sentiment seems to indicate that logical, cogent thought and faith in God are mutually excusive. I thought your argument was somewhat valid until I read that statement at the end. Next time. pehaps you should consider adding your prideful summaries at the beginning of your long diatribe so as to save the sincere reader from having to waste their precious time.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nice presentation and all, but just because you write down a ton on a subject, or study a subject a ton, does not mean that there is any truth to it.

Aliens are NOT demons.

If there is a group of horrible, human-hunting Aliens, it doesn't mean they are demons!

Just like if there is a group of kind, peaceful aliens it does not mean they are Angels!
edit on 17-1-2011 by SurReality because: add

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SurReality

Exactly what I was trying to say! Might of came across wrong but oh well, any how all one can do is wait, all is there is to ... we shall see but I tell you one thing, I won't be going down without a fight IF something bad does happen ... something good may happen which is more than likly.

On a plus side, it is only our body ... our soul will live on.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by TheFlash

You claim that one of the "main conclusions of my research" is that "Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates". Would you please provide us with the specific information which lead you to this 'conclusion' so that we might understand at a deeper level ourselves, as well as being able assess your skills at reaching such deductions based on the evidence you provide? Thank you.

Hi The Flash,

Thanks for your constructive post and yes, of course, I will be more than glad to explain the basis upon which I have come to a tentative conclusion about this.

I didn't see anything about demons in there. Did you leave something out?

Also, it would be helpful if you stuck to facts and left out the editorializing. It only tends to cloud the issues.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TheFlash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg

Originally posted by robinmorningstar
I'm a theologically minded, so I always view the events happening in the world through correlations that I then relate back to insights that I read and gain from the Bible...

This is the whole problem, no one seems to be able to shed their worldview lightly. Golly, what a surprise.

Atheists will find the demon concept ludicrous. Bible believers will make an effort to dismiss the possibility of extraterrestrials and interpret the phenomenon from a very strict theological perspective. Those in the middle don't understand what all the crap is about and will shrug their shoulders instead.

In short, everyone is going to say something they want or have decided to be true a priori.
edit on 17-1-2011 by jclmavg because: (no reason given)

Well, I don't think there is a 'problem' at all. The thread asserted a certain theory that the OP believes in, and I said that I also ascribed to that notion because I do study the Bible and relate the happenings in the world to the insights that I've gained there. I didn't try to say someone was wrong or that this is the way that it is, I simply said that I agreed with his worldview and that I share it. Calm down. For someone in the middle, you sure do seem awefully offended by those who aren't.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurReality
Nice presentation and all, but just because you write down a ton on a subject, or study a subject a ton, does not mean that there is any truth to it.

Aliens are NOT demons.

add

So by your logic, stating the word 'not' in all capitals does not make it true, either. There is no intellectual or evidentiary basis to assert such an opinion against the OP. I would absolutely agree that neither does he have evidence that aliens are in fact demons, but then the same holds for you.

I see on here alot people say, offer proof, offer evidence or else put it in 'rants'. Ok, well then, same to you. Aliens are NOT demons...prove it to me. Sorry, but your ability to push caps-lock doesn't do it for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Let me remind you ever so clear here jack wad that you DO NOT and I mean do not control me or my responses here on ATS and also, do not ever again tell me how to refer to GOD or my beliefs who the hell DO YOU think you are!!!!??????

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

Aliens are NOT demons...prove it to me.

If you want such proof, you will need to do several years of study, you would have to become a demonologist. Only then would you be able to know the difference. I can assure you that ET's are not the likes of such as "Seere" and the many others.

Something I have learned about "proof" is that most are wholly incapable of recognizing it when presented. This is usually because they are incapable of understanding it. Whether the science is above them, or their mind is already made up and they are incapable of seeing anything else; it matters little.

As for the OP, it shows a hypothesis that has had very little study, and even less understanding; especially in the areas of the Occult, ET, and general demonology..

If you want proof that ET is not a demon. Study the greater and lesser Keys of Solomon, then The Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage. You might want to throw in sever of the old grimories...should only take ya about 6 - 10 years to gain enough understanding.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by robinmorningstar

Aliens are NOT demons...prove it to me.

If you want such proof, you will need to do several years of study, you would have to become a demonologist. Only then would you be able to know the difference. I can assure you that ET's are not the likes of such as "Seere" and the many others.

Something I have learned about "proof" is that most are wholly incapable of recognizing it when presented. This is usually because they are incapable of understanding it. Whether the science is above them, or their mind is already made up and they are incapable of seeing anything else; it matters little.

As for the OP, it shows a hypothesis that has had very little study, and even less understanding; especially in the areas of the Occult, ET, and general demonology..

If you want proof that ET is not a demon. Study the greater and lesser Keys of Solomon, then The Sacred Magick of Abramelin the Mage. You might want to throw in sever of the old grimories...should only take ya about 6 - 10 years to gain enough understanding.

Peace and Understanding

I never believe the arrogant. As I've read in the only book that I need to study my friend, if you wish to know the liar in the room, look only so far as the braggart man.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Everyone gets so caught up in names and labels that they miss the bigger picture. SO WHAT if someone wants to refer to aliens as demons? It looks foolish when a mountain man corrects the city boy by telling him, "That's not a Puma, that's a mountain lion."

This is how foolish some of you seem. You have jumped all over the OP, and for what? Nothing? I've detected a cult of ATS' who denounce and despise all things associated with religion. I must admit that I'm not a subscriber to any religion either, yet why fault and ridicule persons who are?

How do we know that religion and science aren't one in the same, just labeled different? An alien maybe described as a demon, why not? To object to the label, you must first realize your reasoning is based upon your need to separate (aww, separation, the cornerstone of turmoil) the two.

For all the people asking for proof....what are you stupid? Concerning ufology or demonology, we are a long way from proof...if we ever obtain it. I wonder what would happen if the Alpha male bonobo in whatever jungle, instructed one of the juveniles to bring him proof that there are a such thing as humans? Would that juvenile be successful, and if it isn't, does that mean that we humans don't exist?

I'm almost of the mind that science was created to keep us primitive. Please bare this very short example: Imagine if millions of years ago, man was capable of moving things with his mind, levitation, etc. He doesn't know how he can do this and has never found the need to wonder how. One day a member of this society, perhaps he/she isn't capable of doing what the others can, maybe due to a birth defect. What this member does is he/she opens a whole can of worms. This person would invent science, a way of explaining things they witness. This individual ruins this glorious civilization by using a couple of statements that abound in this day. "How can you do ______", "Why does ________ do ____", and a couple of others you can think of.

That was just something I had a dream about once.

If what the OP has typed doesn't fit in your world, well move on and find something that does. Why waste time attempting to ridicule the guy when you're not sure your belief is 100?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join